PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Lorna - The Patter of Tiny Dancing Feet

Bill
14th-January-2004, 11:23 AM
Well in Aberdeen it's going to be very entertaining again as Lorna's bump increases over the coming months :D

Having announced she is expecting a second child in August we can look forward to some suitably slow moves over the summer months. :na:

Chicklet
14th-January-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Bill
Well in Aberdeen it's going to be very entertaining again as Lorna's bump increases over the coming months :D

Having announced she is expecting a second child in August we can look forward to some suitably slow moves over the summer months. :na:

hmmmm does this suggest that someone was sorely missed when they were away with us in November Bill ??????????(and got a VERY HEARTY welcome home obviously!!!!!:wink:

Congrats to Lorna!!!!!

Bill
14th-January-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
hmmmm does this suggest that someone was sorely missed when they were away with us in November Bill ??????????(and got a VERY HEARTY welcome home obviously!!!!!:wink:

Congrats to Lorna!!!!!

:na: :rofl: ..................hadn't thought of that. Must say that to Lorna next week :D

Mary
14th-January-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet

Congrats to Lorna!!!!!

Yay to that. Pass on our congrats as well.:cheers:

Suppose this should be a pm, but what the hell. Maybe Franck will separate it into a Congrats to Lorna thread.:wink:

M

Tiggerbabe
17th-January-2004, 06:25 PM
Yeah - HUGE Congratulations to Lorna and Tim - hope you keep well Lorna - I remember the sexy moves you were teaching at the Valentines party in Aberdeen not long before Lauren (sp?) was born. So I guess Bill's gonna be entertained for a while to come :wink:

Lorna
17th-January-2004, 11:37 PM
Thanks guys,

not sure I was wanting the whole of the dance world to know about it yet as it's early days, but what the hell!!

Here's to bump number 2.

(I need a smiley face with a bump now - can anyone find one?)

I challenge you all. :grin:

Lotsa love lorna x-x

P.S Mary, are you coming to Aberdeen in Feb for the BB party?

Bill
19th-January-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Lorna
Thanks guys,

not sure I was wanting the whole of the dance world to know about it yet as it's early days, but what the hell!!

Is that why you announced it to the whole class in Aberdeen ????? :rolleyes: Didn't realise it was a secret then ... or telling 100 people at a venue means no-one really knows then :na: :D