PDA

View Full Version : Movie Lines

Lory
16th-January-2004, 12:37 PM
Something completely silly..... taken up from another thread, I thought it might be fun to take famous Movie lines (or Song titles) and relate them to Ceroc or the Forum

here's my attempt.....

If I have to lie, steal, cheat, or kill! As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again."
(gone with the wind)
Will, at a buffet table!

"Go ahead, make my day." (Sudden impact)
Sheepman and ChrisA, watching the perv! :devil:

"I'll be back." (The Terminator)
Said by all leaving Camber!:cheers:

" I'll have what she's having." (When Harry met Sally)
Tazmanian Devil watching Marianne doing 'Menage a Trois':yum:

'There's no place like home'." (Wizard of Oz)
My feet, 4-30am, last Monday!:tears:

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse (The Godfather)
Wanna do one of Mikey's classes with me? :wink:

"The horror...the horror." (Apocalypse Now)
The Tramp and Andy Mcgregor dressed in suspenders!:what:

Lory
16th-January-2004, 12:57 PM
Just thought of another .........

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." (when Sally met Harry)

When Rachel met Marc! :hug:

David Franklin
16th-January-2004, 01:14 PM
Here are some follow up lines to your quotes - all from Arnie movies...

If I have to lie, steal, cheat, or kill! As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again."
(gone with the wind)
Will, at a buffet table!
"The wolf on the hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill" "That's true, but when he wants the food it is there" (Pumping Iron)

"Go ahead, make my day." (Sudden impact)
Sheepman and ChrisA, watching the perv! :devil:

"one morning you will wake up and find your testicles floating in a glass of water next to your bed." (Red Heat)

"I'll be back." (The Terminator)
Said by all leaving Camber!:cheers:
"Hasta la vista, baby" (Terminator 2)
Said by the famously friendly Camber staff...

"What did you expect, Harry? She's a flesh and blood woman and you're never there. It was only a matter of time. " (True Lies)

'There's no place like home'." (Wizard of Oz)
My feet, 4-30am, last Monday!:tears:
"I ain't bleeding. I ain't got time to bleed!" (Predator)

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse (The Godfather)
Wanna do one of Mikey's classes with me? :wink:
"I'm not a pervert!" (Jingle all the Way)

"The horror...the horror." (Apocalypse Now)
The Tramp and Andy Mcgregor dressed in suspenders!:what: "Big Mistake!" (Last Action Hero)

TheTramp
16th-January-2004, 01:26 PM
"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." - Mae West, I'm No Angel (1933)
All the women who dance!

"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" - Jean Harlow, Hell's Angels (1930).
Sheena. Frequently. Well, changing at least.

"I could dance with you 'til the cows come home. On second thoughts, I'd rather dance with the cows 'til you came home." - Groucho Marx, Duck Soup (1933).
Anyone to me :tears:

Steve

Will
16th-January-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Lory
(gone with the wind)
Will, at a buffet table!

I seem to have gotten a reputation for eating loads!? Not sure how that happened. All I can say is that when I go to the buffet, I put food on my plate. The moment I look away and then look back, the food is gone and the Tramp is behind me with crumbs round his mouth. So I have to take more!

David Franklin
16th-January-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Will
I seem to have gotten a reputation for eating loads!? Not sure how that happened. All I can say is that when I go to the buffet, I put food on my plate. The moment I look away and then look back, the food is gone and the Tramp is behind me with crumbs round his mouth. So I have to take more! Hey, wasn't that Smeagol's line?

Dave

TheTramp
16th-January-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Will
I seem to have gotten a reputation for eating loads!? Not sure how that happened. All I can say is that when I go to the buffet, I put food on my plate. The moment I look away and then look back, the food is gone and the Tramp is behind me with crumbs round his mouth. So I have to take more! All I can say Will, is....

Remember THAT photo? :D

Steve

Lory
16th-January-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
All I can say Will, is....

Remember THAT photo? :D

Steve
Here's looking at you kid! (Casablanca)

Tramp to Will! :na:

Tazmanian Devil
16th-January-2004, 11:53 PM
[/B]

Originally posted by Dave franklin "What did you expect, Harry? She's a flesh and blood woman and you're never there. It was only a matter of time. " (True Lies)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rachel
19th-January-2004, 02:34 PM
Just thought of another .........

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." (when Sally met Harry)

When Rachel met Marc! :hug: Oh Lory! That's so lovely - wait til I tell Marc! You have no idea what we both went through in the early days to 'accidentally' bump into each other. Although we were both with other people at the time, so there was nothing we could do about it.

I'm feeling all squishy and lovey-dovey cos Marc's being my total hero at the moment. I was driving us up to a Ceroc workshop in Nottingham yesterday where Marc was due to teach - skidded on black ice and wrote off the car!

I'm sooo sad - we both loved that car. We'd only had it a couple of months, and it was the newest and nicest car we'd ever owned. Such a waste!

Still, we're very lucky really - no injuries, and no other drivers involved. (Fortunately, the car immediately behind us was an unmarked police car!) And we still made it to the workshop, although we were 2 hours late!

But Marc's been absolutely amazing about it all, and I love him even more than ever!
Rachel

Rachel
19th-January-2004, 02:43 PM
Oh, and strangely enough (thinking about films) - guess what film was on when we got home from Nottingham last night? 'Hey Dude. Where's my car?'!!!
R.

Lory
20th-January-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Rachel
Still, we're very lucky really - no injuries, and no other drivers involved.
Marc's been absolutely amazing about it all, and I love him even more than ever!
Rachel

So sorry to hear about your accident :sad: at least everyones OK and it looks like your love has blossomed even more! :hug:

Rachel
20th-January-2004, 11:01 AM
So sorry to hear about your accident :sad: at least everyones OK and it looks like your love has blossomed even more! :hug: Thank you! You're right - lots to be thankful for. However ... I've been through my sad (mourning for my car) phase yesterday. Today I'm in the ****ed off phase!
R.

bobgadjet
21st-January-2004, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Rachel
Thank you! You're right - lots to be thankful for. However ... I've been through my sad (mourning for my car) phase yesterday. Today I'm in the ****ed off phase!
R.

Come on now, it was only a tin box on wheels really :D

There's plenty more out there to chose from, and at least you not only have your health in tact, but your love also.

On a positive note, maybe you will get a better replacement. Good luck on that one, at least you had good witnesses :D