PDA

View Full Version : Looking Back

Tazmanian Devil
15th-January-2004, 09:16 PM
Hi all I was just wondering if any of you have used the "search for all posts by this user" icon in the profile. I only just noticed this icon and ended up having a giggle at some of the posts I have sent since I started!!
:kiss: :hug:

Bardsey
16th-January-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Tazmanian Devil
Hi all I was just wondering if any of you have used the "search for all posts by this user" icon in the profile. I only just noticed this icon and ended up having a giggle at some of the posts I have sent since I started!!
:kiss: :hug:

Where's that then?

Dance Demon
16th-January-2004, 02:24 PM
Go to the members area (fourth tab along on top of page) click on the member of your choice...search for all posts by this member is at top right hand side of page.......:cheers:

TheTramp
16th-January-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Tazmanian Devil
:kiss: :hug: I'm embarassed to read the posts I made yesterday, let alone the ones I made at the start!! :tears:

Might take a while to do the search though! :D

Steve

Bardsey
16th-January-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
I'm embarassed to read the posts I made yesterday, let alone the ones I made at the start!! :tears:

Steve

Just checked it out and I'm with you on this one Steve!:rofl:

Franck
16th-January-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Bardsey
Just checked it out and I'm with you on this one Steve!:rofl: Nah, I disagree Bardsey!
In fact I reckon that Steve's posts have remained of a particularly consistent standard :wink:

Franck.

Bardsey
16th-January-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Franck
Nah, I disagree Bardsey!
In fact I reckon that Steve's posts have remained of a particularly consistent standard :wink:

Franck.

Yeah but I was talking about mine :rofl:

TheTramp
16th-January-2004, 04:16 PM
Nah, I disagree Bardsey!
In fact I reckon that Steve's posts have remained of a particularly consistent standard :wink: Oy!! :what:

:tears:

Steve

TheTramp
16th-January-2004, 04:17 PM
Nah, I disagree Bardsey!
In fact I reckon that Steve's posts have remained of a particularly consistent standard :wink:Haven't you got something else that you need to be doing. Somewhere else....

A long way away!!

Steve

Franck
16th-January-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Haven't you got something else that you need to be doing. Somewhere else.... I do, and I am working hard :wink: just needed a bit of a break :D

Anyway, I only said that your standards were consistent, never commented on level of such :devil:

TheTramp
16th-January-2004, 04:28 PM
I do, and I am working hard :wink: just needed a bit of a break :D

Anyway, I only said that your standards were consistent, never commented on level of such :devil: Uh huh. I just assumed the worst!! :rolleyes:

Steve

JamesGeary
16th-January-2004, 04:57 PM

Anyway, I only said that your standards were consistent, never commented on level of such :devil:

He's too nice. Thats why. Positivity overdose.