PDA

View Full Version : Dancing to a track you hate?

Tiggerbabe
23rd-July-2002, 09:05 PM
Ooops - nearly forgot. I HATE the DJ otzi thing WITH A PASSION

but if someone asked me nicely I would dance to it - it's just the sweet, non violent, non leading totally obliging sort of girl that I am:innocent: :wink:

John S
23rd-July-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
........ it's just the sweet, non violent, non leading totally obliging sort of girl that I am:innocent: :wink:

Think there's a hacker got into the system and is pretending to be Sheena.:grin:

Gus
24th-July-2002, 01:22 AM
Ooops - nearly forgot. I HATE the DJ otzi thing WITH A PASSION

but if someone asked me nicely I would dance to it - it's just the sweet, non violent, non leading totally obliging sort of girl that I am:innocent: :wink:

Dear Sheena Hacker

Question ... even if you abhor the record, would you still dance if invited? Reason I ask, was asked to dance to 'Murder on the dancefloor' tonight ... a record that should be terminted on sight ... but I accepted and had to pretend I was enjoying the dance ... what would you have done?

Emma
24th-July-2002, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Gus
even if you abhor the record, would you still dance if invited? I know this isn't my question (I'm not masquerading as Sheena, honest!!)but...

As a woman, I usually dance whenever I'm asked whatever the music, because the woman to man ratio means that I'm grateful for all opportunities!:waycool:

But if I really really hated the record..well, it would depend who was asking :wink:

CJ
24th-July-2002, 10:35 AM
A track I reall didn't like? :reallymad

I'd explain the situation and, hopefully, be lucky enough to get the next dance. As a wierdo, muso type, I may just about get away with it.:wink:

DavidB
24th-July-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Gus
Question ... even if you abhor the record, would you still dance if invited? Reason I ask, was asked to dance to 'Murder on the dancefloor' tonight ... a record that should be terminted on sight ... but I accepted and had to pretend I was enjoying the dance ... There must be something about this track. I don't get asked to dance that much, but when I do, it always seems to be this song...

When I do manage to avoid dancing to it, I've noticed that a lot of people dance off-time to it. Or is this just a London thing?

David

Tiggerbabe
25th-July-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by John S
Think there's a hacker got into the system and is pretending to be Sheena.:grin: :confused: Oh - you know how to hurt a girl don't you Mr S?

Just wait till Saturday - you'll be sorry:reallymad :reallymad

John S
25th-July-2002, 10:01 PM
:confused: Oh - you know how to hurt a girl don't you Mr S?Only if they enjoy it.:devil: :wink:

Tiggerbabe
25th-July-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by John S
Only if they enjoy it.:devil: :wink: You are a BAD, BAD boy!:really: :wink: :D