PDA

View Full Version : Havanna Nights

Chicklet
15th-January-2004, 04:30 PM
Anyone else getting excited about the impending release of Dirty Dancing 2 : Havanna Nights???????

Aparently opening (in the US at least) at the end of Feb!!!!

Aleks
15th-January-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
Anyone else getting excited about the impending release of Dirty Dancing 2 : Havanna Nights???????

Aparently opening (in the US at least) at the end of Feb!!!!

Azande's groaning and holding his head in his hands as I jump up and down ecstatically.....

Lory
15th-January-2004, 04:47 PM

SYNOPSIS :
An American girl (Garai) and her parents arrive in Cuba right before the Revolution breaks out. She meets a local boy (Luna) who instantly notices her dancing abilities and romances her. But as Castro's forces are forcing Americans to leave the country, will she stay or will she go?

Click here to see a trailer (http://www.apple.com/trailers/artisan/dirtydancinghavananights/large.html)

Nooo, I'm not excited! MUCH! :D

David Franklin
15th-January-2004, 04:59 PM

Aparently opening (in the US at least) at the end of Feb!!!! Sorry, but having seen the trailers, my gut feeling is this is going to suck. I don't think setting it in Cuba is going to work well, and both the leads seem kind of weak. Of course, that won't stop me going to see it...

Release date (for US at any rate) was scheduled for Feb 14th last time I heard...

Dave

Geordieed
15th-January-2004, 06:27 PM
No one likes a weak lead.

David Franklin
15th-January-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Geordieed
No one likes a weak lead. And nobody puts Baby in the corner...

Other great quotes (and forum threads they belong in):

"This is my dance space, this is your dance space" - The Sleaze Thing
"Spaghetti arms" - Ouch: that arm's attatched, you know!!
"I carried a watermelon." - Exercises to Enhance Dance Performance
"I'm out Baby." "So I did it for nothing! ... You were right, Johnny. You can't win no matter what you do." - DWAS Competitions
"I'm his favorite. He listens to me now. You hate that" - Relationships inside/outside of ceroc
"What's the matter with you? Take the money!" - Music or the Money?
"You have sheet music for this stuff?" - Another mystery track - can anyone help??
"I think she gets it from me" - Department of Wiggling
"Johnny, what are you doing?" - Take Me Now Baby Here As I Am
"It's okay Baby. I went slumming too" - Sex on the dance floor
"Are you in trouble Baby"? - Slightly worried...
"Is she for real?" - Boobs
"Stay away from me. Stay away from my family or I'll have you fired" - Nice Ways To Say Get Lost!!!
"Where is my beige iridescent lipstick?" - Twickenham Glitter
"Baby's going to save the world. What's Lisa going to do? She's going to decorate it." - Black and white or lurex?
"And most of all I'm scared of walking out that door and never again feeling the way I feel" - ChrisA and Boomer swap sweet nothings...
"When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong." - sorry, no such thread! :devil:

Dave

Emma
15th-January-2004, 07:21 PM
:rofl:

Chicklet
15th-January-2004, 08:19 PM
fantastic David!!!

and I'm quite prepared to admit that I can hear every one in my head!!!