PDA

View Full Version : Fulham tonight

cerocmetro
15th-January-2004, 12:12 PM
Anyone going to Fulham tonight?

I am teaching there for a change and it would be great to put some faces to names.

And what an opportunity to get your copy of the JiveMasters video, I will bring some with me :yum:

Adam

LilyB
15th-January-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by cerocmetro
. . . I am teaching there for a change . . . And what an opportunity to get your copy of the JiveMasters video . . .

Adam Damn! Why didn't you say that earlier! Now I'm committed to going to Uxbridge! :tears: :tears: :tears:
And I was hoping to get a copy of that video too. :sick:

LilyB

cerocmetro
15th-January-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by LilyB
Damn! Why didn't you say that earlier! Now I'm committed to going to Uxbridge! :tears: :tears: :tears:
And I was hoping to get a copy of that video too. :sick:

LilyB

Lily please let me have your address and I will send you one for being one of the nicest people I know:nice:

Adam

Jon L
15th-January-2004, 12:41 PM
Adam

Sadly I am at work tonight otherwise I would have made an appearance. Are you at Shoreham on Sunday???

cerocmetro
15th-January-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Jon L
Adam

Sadly I am at work tonight otherwise I would have made an appearance. Are you at Shoreham on Sunday???

I am not sure yet, Peter Phillips is DJ'ing and if I cannot make it Ben and Alina will hold the fort. That always sends a chill down my spine when I say that, two amazing dancers teaching at Shoreham, the place should be heaving.

Oh and its free of course which also helps :wink:

Adam

CJ
25th-September-2008, 06:08 PM
wow... it's a weird world.

I googled ceroc fulham as I was looking for directions for tis evening's activities... and I found this. I got all excited at Adam eaching till i saw the date!!:doh:

Anyway... back to finding the venue address...:banghead:

tsh
25th-September-2008, 06:29 PM
Address:
Fulham Broadway, SW6 1ET

Nearest Tube/Rail:
Fulham Broadway Tube

under par
25th-September-2008, 08:58 PM
wow... it's a weird world.

I googled ceroc fulham as I was looking for directions for tis evening's activities... and I found this. I got all excited at Adam eaching till i saw the date!!:doh:

Anyway... back to finding the venue address...:banghead:

And LilyB is still waiting for her DVD!!!:rofl:

LilyB
28th-September-2008, 04:10 PM
And LilyB is still waiting for her DVD!!!:rofl:

I shall (finally!) get it off Mr Nathanson when I see him in Wellington in 3 weeks' time :devil::clap::rofl:

Martin
28th-September-2008, 04:43 PM
I shall (finally!) get it off Mr Nathanson when I see him in Wellington in 3 weeks' time :devil::clap::rofl:

Ahh only 3 weeks? I thought October was ages away.

Not been dancing much lately, bit rusty :eek: Be gentle with me :flower:

LilyB
29th-September-2008, 03:05 PM
... Be gentle with me :flower:Only if you promise me at least a dozen dances :drool:.

I can't wait ... it's been way too long :friend:

Martin
29th-September-2008, 04:12 PM
Only if you promise me at least a dozen dances :drool:.

I can't wait ... it's been way too long :friend:

Now there is a promise which will be a joy to keep :hug: