PDA

View Full Version : Anti-social

filthycute
20th-August-2002, 03:36 PM
I would just like to inform everyone that (hopefully) i will no longer be the only person standing outside , being all anti-social while puffing on a ciggie!.

hahahaha i hear you laugh! .how many times you heard this before.....but!!! this time is on a proper controlled medication :D

but how will people know me!?!? need a new trademark....suggestions. (clean!)

also suffering from side effects..would you believe it!!!......INSOMNIA!!!!!! hahaha like i don't lose enough sleep. Will see more 4:45am postings i think.:sick:

other than that, i'm addicted to tic-tacs,fruit polos and water, and don't know what do do with my hands.......the amount of time i spend on the forum should fix that though..........:grin:

smoke free filthycute x x

Franck
20th-August-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by filthycute
also suffering from side effects..would you believe it!!!......INSOMNIA!!!!!! hahaha like i don't lose enough sleep. Will see more 4:45am postings i think.:sick:

other than that, i'm addicted to tic-tacs,fruit polos and water, and don't know what do do with my hands.......the amount of time i spend on the forum should fix that though..........:grin:

smoke free filthycute x x Congrats fc and good luck in keeping off the dreaded ciggies...
Insomnia heh? We are definitely in trouble now. I'll get up to about 50 posts from you every morning now :really: :what:
And as for what to do with your hands, I saw you on the dance floor and you seemed to have plenty of ideas... :wink:

Keep it up

Franck.

Curtain
20th-August-2002, 04:20 PM
I hear the best way to get off the ciggies is to drink more alcohol. Should this fail, harder drugs are available (don't try this at home, this post was written by a professional).

flashy
20th-August-2002, 04:40 PM
Good luck Ginger Swinger - I did it myself last year, and believe me the first two weeks are hell, but then it gets easier.

filthycute
20th-August-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by flashy
Good luck Ginger Swinger - I did it myself last year, and believe me the first two weeks are hell, but then it gets easier.

cheers folks :D if the first two weeks is hell then maybe i should stay away from my dancing!! oh those poor men :sick:

another scary thought!!! :what: what if put on weight????
s'pose i could also replace food with alchohol.......good thinking Paul :yum:

filthycute x x

John S
21st-August-2002, 12:10 AM
Good on you, FC - I really hope for your sake you manage to break the ciggie addiction - but just dont start smoking a pipe instead. :sick:

Now - how can I break my chocolate biscuit habit? (I'll have another Kit Kat while I'm pondering that!):yum:

That was ANOTHER fab thing about the Aberdeen party - chocolate biscuits on the table - another reason to get there early!
:yum:

filthycute
21st-August-2002, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by John S
Good on you, FC - I really hope for your sake you manage to break the ciggie addiction - but just dont start smoking a pipe instead. :sick: cheers John:grin:, on day 13 now....(thats the medication length, not the number of days i've not smoked) an boy is it kicking in!! i can't sleep, can't eat......but sure as hell it's not gonna stop me dancing :D:D
Now - how can I break my chocolate biscuit habit? (I'll have another Kit Kat while I'm pondering that!):yum:

That was ANOTHER fab thing about the Aberdeen party - chocolate biscuits on the table - another reason to get there early!
:yum: I know!!!! i'm one of these people who never eats if i'm going out, then end up starving all night :sick: i was even eating them during the lesson while waiting to be counted on!!!! :really:
hahaha it's those jaffa things....just couldn't help myself :yum:

see ya tonight John

filthycute x x

Franck
3rd-September-2002, 12:13 AM
cheers John:grin:, on day 13 now....(thats the medication length, not the number of days i've not smoked) an boy is it kicking in!! i can't sleep, can't eat......but sure as hell it's not gonna stop me dancing :D:DSo fc, how is the no-smoking doing? Still clean? Surviving?
I notice you have been online a lot (and late :really: )...
Originally posted by John S
I know!!!! :sick: i was even eating them during the lesson while waiting to be counted on!!!! :really:
hahaha it's those jaffa things....just couldn't help myself :yum:I have not decided what sweet treat we will get for the Aberdeen party on the 21st... So if anyone wants to influence the outcome, email / PM or post here your suggestions for heavy-duty Cerocing snacks !!! :yum:

Franck.

filthycute
3rd-September-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Franck
So fc, how is the no-smoking doing? Still clean? Surviving?
I notice you have been online a lot (and late :really: ).

Still smoke free. 15 days i've been stopped for. may not sound much to a non-smoker but it's a helluva big achievment for me :D
Me and my mate zyban have done it this time :wink:
I'm on late , i know. Still getting mad insomnia side effects :sick:

I have not decided what sweet treat we will get for the Aberdeen party on the 21st... So if anyone wants to influence the outcome, email / PM or post here your suggestions for heavy-duty Cerocing snacks !!! :yum:

Franck.

Anything as long as you have the jaffa cakes bars! i love them, i have them in the house all the time. :D
i promise not to go OT :innocent: :yum:

filthycute x x

CJ
3rd-September-2002, 01:36 AM
Forget jaffa cakes.

Jelly beans: that's what you want.

WELL DONE FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

filthycute
3rd-September-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
Forget jaffa cakes.

Jelly beans: that's what you want.

WELL DONE FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Jock. :cheers:

it's a great feeling when your clean :D

filthycute x x

CJ
3rd-September-2002, 01:45 AM
Smoke free is one thing...........

I didn't think for a second you were clean......:sorry

filthycute
3rd-September-2002, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
Smoke free is one thing...........

I didn't think for a second you were clean......:sorry

just noticed how ironic that sounded :really:

filthy is clean? :sick:

filthyclean x x

John S
3rd-September-2002, 03:05 PM

Still smoke free. 15 days i've been stopped for. may not sound much to a non-smoker but it's a helluva big achievment for me :D

filthycute x x

Congrats, fc, keep it up.
(Could add something after that but decided, for once, to exercise discretion.)