PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc Stirling

Franck
8th-January-2004, 02:18 AM
At long last, Ceroc classes will open in the beautiful city of Stirling!

Starting on Wednesday 11th February, with a FREE opening night! :waycool:

The new venue is the Allan Park South Church Hall, Dumbarton Road, Stirling - FK8 2LQ

I'll have more details shortly, but in the meantime, make sure you tell your friends in Central Scotland. :D

ChrisA
8th-January-2004, 02:32 AM
:tears:

Franck
8th-January-2004, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by ChrisA
:tears: Awww. don't cry! What's the point of being omnipotent if you don't get to use your powers :wink:

ChrisA
8th-January-2004, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Franck
Awww. don't cry! What's the point of being omnipotent if you don't get to use your powers :wink:
Fair point. When are you coming to Histpers?

:rofl:

Franck
8th-January-2004, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by ChrisA
Fair point. When are you coming to Histpers? As soon as I'm in London when it's on... probably a Big Fat Friday sometime... weekdays are very unlikely as I rarely travel to London during the week, and I teach...
Plus, we have much better teachers (and dancers) in Scotland anyway, so the incentive to go to London is limited! :wink:

TheTramp
8th-January-2004, 03:14 AM
Plus, we have much better teachers (and dancers) in Scotland anyway, so the incentive to go to London is limited! :wink: *cough*

I hear that the DJs aren't so bad either. :rolleyes: :wink: :cheers:

Steve

TheTramp
8th-January-2004, 03:14 AM
At long last, Ceroc classes will open in the beautiful city of Stirling! PS. YAY!! :cheers:

Steve

Franck
8th-January-2004, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
*cough*

I hear that the DJs aren't so bad either. :rolleyes: :wink: :cheers: Definitely :D

Thanks for reminding me... best music you'll ever dance to is played in Scotland... :wink:

Stubob
8th-January-2004, 11:37 AM
About time too.......:yum:

And it doesn't clash with Rosyth which is good news.

Stuart

Franck
8th-January-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Stubob
About time too.......:yum: Tell me about it! 18 months to finally get a venue confirmed :eek:

The venue is very central and easy to find (it's just round the corner from the famous Albert Halls, at the bottom of the Castle hill). Parking shouldn't be a problem, on-street parking is available and free after 6.00pm... :nice:
Kathy will be teaching the classes and the Tramp will be providing DJ sounds, so it should be a great night! :cheers:

TheTramp
8th-January-2004, 12:19 PM
and the Tramp will be providing DJ sounds And some music too!!

(As opposed to just the usual DJ grunts!!) :D

Steve

Stubob
10th-January-2004, 08:24 PM
Mr Tramp,

Do you take requests from the dance-floor?

How many Mavericks tracks is too many in one evening :devil:

Stubob

Forte
11th-January-2004, 09:15 PM
Stirling on Wednesdays? Starting feb 11? fab! I shall become a regular. :grin:

linda
12th-January-2004, 11:00 AM

Plus, we have much better teachers (and dancers) in Scotland anyway, so the incentive to go to London is limited! :wink:
Well done Franck!:grin: Stirling sounds like it's going to be great!
The usual suspects will be there:wink: and there's bound to be lots of Stirling 'Bravehearts' joining the dance!:yum:
I thought just about everything was better up here Franck, especially the no smoking venues bit :wink: :grin: !!!

Linda
:kiss: :kiss: