PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc Championships 2004

TheTramp
6th-January-2004, 12:07 PM
So, I was checking out the Ceroc.com website, and was interested to note that with 4 months to go to the usual date of the Ceroc champs, the 'official championship website' is still just showing details of last years champs. And on the calender of Ceroc events, there is no mention of the championships at all.

Does this mean that they are not taking place this year? Would have thought that they would have started publicising and selling tickets and stuff by now. Anyone have any info on this?

Steve

JamesGeary
6th-January-2004, 01:14 PM
They don't have a venue sorted yet. It's planned to one of two dates in May.

Bill
6th-January-2004, 01:58 PM
Still about 17 weeks away..............plenty of time eh !!!!!!!!!!

I heard the venue was changing so interesting to see where it'll be held this year.

Simon r
6th-January-2004, 05:37 PM
Are you competing the tramp:confused:
Hope to see you there have not seen you in ages

Martin
6th-January-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by JamesGeary
They don't have a venue sorted yet. It's planned to one of two dates in May.

Do you know what the 2 possible dates are?

Some of us have to plan ahead - as in flights

Emma
7th-January-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Bill
Still about 17 weeks away..............plenty of time eh !!!!!!!!! Hey Bill...perhaps your name ought to be changed to 'official week counter' :wink: :grin:

Bill
7th-January-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Emma
Hey Bill...perhaps your name ought to be changed to 'official week counter' :wink: :grin: glad that was 'week' rather than weak !!:sick: and did you know...........only 50 weeks till Christmas :D

Seems to be a hazard of the job........we are always planning for the next term, the next 'block' so we go from autumn term to mid term break, to Christmas, to easter and back to summer break.

Also just very scared when I realised just how close these competitions are and how little opportunity we have to get any practice in at all and we were pretty bad last year in Blackpool that I'd like to do oursleves justice as it might be our last comp. :sick:

Tiggerbabe
8th-January-2004, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Bill
I'd like to do ourselves justice as it might be our last comp. :sick:
What, again??????? :rofl: :rofl: Only joking Bill,:hug:
You and Fran will be fab on the day I'm sure and (along with Denise) will be the trio that the double trouble competitors will be trying to beat.
Hey, wait a minute - I'm in that too :eek: on second thoughts Bill - why enter any more competitions? - Go out on a high :wink: :devil:

TheTramp
8th-January-2004, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Simon r
Are you competing the tramp:confused:
Hope to see you there have not seen you in ages I expect I'll drag myself down if I can find the money!!

Be good to see you to mate.

Steve

Bill
8th-January-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
What, again??????? :rofl: :rofl: Only joking Bill,:hug:
You and Fran will be fab on the day I'm sure and (along with Denise) will be the trio that the double trouble competitors will be trying to beat.
Hey, wait a minute - I'm in that too :eek: on second thoughts Bill - why enter any more competitions? - Go out on a high :wink: :devil:

If only....................... Fran and I were very poor last year and deservedly didn't get past the first round. We've had 2 DT dances since Oct and if we're lucky the three of us will get 2 sessions in before the comp so likely to go out with a whimper rather than a bang :tears: ..................but it's just for a laugh....isn't it ??????

I think last year I said I was thinking about calling it a day but maybe if Fran and I ( and Denise) actually lived in the same area we'd have time to practice and have more fun. Can't wait to see the three of you and whatever outfits you'll have this year.

:cheers: :hug: