PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Rachel

TheTramp
6th-January-2004, 01:21 AM
Happy Birthday Rachel.

Hope you have a great day. And I'll look forward to my birthday dance(s) on the weekend if you're coming now :D

:kiss:

Steve

Neil
6th-January-2004, 01:26 AM
A very Happy Birthday to the gorgeous Rachel, my favourite dance partner in all the world :kiss: :hug:

Hope to see you soon...

:cheers:

Neil

ChrisA
6th-January-2004, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Neil
A very Happy Birthday to the gorgeous Rachel
She's never 35, for heavens sake. Her profile says 1969, obviously it should be 1979.

Happy birthday, Rachel, seeya soon. Feel free to send Marc up to Scotland :devil:

Chris :hug: :hug:

Tiggerbabe
6th-January-2004, 01:54 AM
Have a very happy birthday Rachel. Hope you have a lovely day and spend it doing your favourite things:wink:

:hug: :kiss: Sheena x

Lounge Lizard
6th-January-2004, 06:44 AM
Hi Rachel happy birthday have a really great day and PLEASE can I have a dance this weekend
peter

Jon L
6th-January-2004, 08:59 AM
Happy Birthday Rachel - have a good day hope Marc has got you something nice.

Look forward to a dance with you at the weekend - hopefully with some more space then we had last Friday

Jon :kiss: :hug:

Minnie M
6th-January-2004, 09:06 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL

Have a wonderful day, a special week and an amazing year - you are one of the sweetest luffliest ladies I know, and gorgeous with it :hug:

Lynda :kiss:

Pammy
6th-January-2004, 10:14 AM
Have a great birthday! :hug:

Franck
6th-January-2004, 10:24 AM
Happy Birthday Rachel

May all your dreams come true,
but whatever you do,
come back and visit Scotland soon... :nice:

:cheers:

Emma
6th-January-2004, 10:43 AM
Happy Birthday Rachel!!! :kiss: :hug: x x x

Sheepman
6th-January-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by ChrisA
She's never 35, for heavens sake. Her profile says 1969, obviously it should be 1979. Trust you to emphasise that point, I only just believe her 'cos she keeps telling me how old and decrepit she is!!:really: :really: :really:

Have a great day, and best wishes to my favourite DWAS partner!

Greg x

LilyB
6th-January-2004, 12:20 PM
Hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of wonderful pressies. Ah - you already have Mark! :wink: :D :D

LilyB :hug:

Mary
6th-January-2004, 12:53 PM
Happy Birthday Rachel. Hope you have a great day, and an even better year. Have fun in Bognor - I think I can guarantee you won't be allowed to sit down!!!:cheers:

Lots of love,
M:hug:

Will
6th-January-2004, 01:28 PM
Many happy returns young Rachel :wink:

Graham
6th-January-2004, 01:34 PM
Happy Birthday Rachel!
Hope you have a great day!
:hug:
Graham

Aleks
6th-January-2004, 02:33 PM
Happy Birfenday!

Geordieed
6th-January-2004, 02:43 PM
Happy Birthday Rachel best wishes for a wonderful day.

Simon r
6th-January-2004, 05:32 PM
happy birthday you little rocker you hope to see you soon give my love to Mark:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Rachel
8th-January-2004, 03:27 PM
Hey! What a wonderful surprise - all these birthday messages, and on my first day back at work as well! Thank you so much everyone!! I've had a brilliant Christmas, new year and birthday - loads of holiday with Marc, and as much dancing as possible. Couldn't be better really, could it?

We won't be at Bognor this time, unfortunately ... apart from anything else, I'll be training in Margate from Monday and am busy preparing a course for them. But I hope everyone at Bognor has a Wonderful time!

And I hope to catch up with as many of you as possible this year. There are sooo many people I want to see again. Definitely want to make it back up to Scotland. Marc's talking about the Scottish Champs, if we don't manage it earlier. But we'll also be at Blackpool (spectating!) which is not too far away. Can't wait for that!

Oh, something I just have to brag about - I have given up smoking!! Been 7 days now. (Waay too old for it at 35!) Wish me luck ... The thing is, I'm now addicted to nicotine patches ... They do work, though - amazing - I seriously recommend them.

Anyway, thanks again, and hope to see and dance with you all soon!
Rachel