PDA

View Full Version : Happy new Year

cerocmetro
31st-December-2003, 06:46 AM
We would like to wish everyone a very very happy New Year.

We would like to thank Franck and all you Scotties for being the best hosts ever.

We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in the New Year.

We hope JiveMasters 2004 is a great success and hope to get it round the country so many more of you can enjoy it.

We wish for another very hot summer but with the evenings getting cold at about 7pm.

We wish Ceroc a great and exciting year under its new leadership and look forward to what it has to offer as the number one dance organisation in the UK.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

From
Adam, Mandy and all the CerocMetro Crew
:cheers: :cheers:

Franck
31st-December-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by cerocmetro
We would like to wish everyone a very very happy New Year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR Happy New Year from myself and everyone at Ceroc Scotland :nice: :cheers:

Franck.

TheTramp
31st-December-2003, 07:33 PM
Happy New Year from me too. Hope you all have a fantastic 2004.

Look forward to seeing everyone soon... :D

Steve

Paul F
31st-December-2003, 07:54 PM
All the best to you all and a very Happy New Year
:cheers:

Alfie
31st-December-2003, 08:18 PM
We would like to wish eveyone a happy new year :cheers:
All the best for 2004. Happiness and prosperity in all your endevours.
ALF and VANESSA:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Dreadful Scathe
1st-January-2004, 01:25 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR

one and all - cant send txts to anybody - stupid network too busy :)

So Tramp, linda and all the other people i would have sent a msg too - Happy New Year anyway :D :D

Tweetie
1st-January-2004, 01:27 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
HOPE ITS A GOOD ONE FOR EVERYONE.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

CYBER
1st-January-2004, 01:32 AM
HERE'S HOPING THIS IS A GOOD YEAR FOR YOU ALL. HAVE A GOOD TIME :cheers: :rofl:

Emma
1st-January-2004, 02:44 AM
Happy New Year to everyone on the forum! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Here's hoping for peace, health, happiness and an awful lot of dancing! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Tiggerbabe
1st-January-2004, 03:55 AM
Happy new Year to everyone on the forum and to all dancers out there :wink:
I wish you all a very happy 2004 and may all your dreams come true :D
Looking forward to meeting more of you next year at the Big Forum Gathering.

Sheen xx

ChrisA
1st-January-2004, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Happy new Year to everyone on the forum and to all dancers out thereYup... what she said. :cheers:

Hope it's a good one folks. Look forward to meeting more of you this year.

Chris

Neil
1st-January-2004, 04:08 AM
Happy New Year to Forumites everywhere! Have yourselves a great 2004 :D

Hope there aren't too many disappointed Scots around, with all these Hogmanay celebrations being cancelled... :tears:

The weather's pretty awful down here too.

Neil

TheTramp
1st-January-2004, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Neil
Happy New Year to Forumites everywhere! Have yourselves a great 2004 :D

Hope there aren't too many disappointed Scots around, with all these Hogmanay celebrations being cancelled... :tears:Who and what got cancelled?

We went to Perth, to a Tapas bar, and had a jolly nice evening!

A little bit of snow never stopped anyone (except British Rail) :na:

Steve

Minnie M
1st-January-2004, 05:07 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Dreadful Scathe
1st-January-2004, 05:25 AM
?? aaaagh who joined this with the old thread ? isnt it bad luck to say Happy new Year before the New Year ? NEW YEAR DESERVES A NEW THREAD ! :D

Lory
1st-January-2004, 10:47 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I've just got home from the Caribbean, saw the new year in somewhere over the Atlantic. I've not managed to take my coat off yet, as the heating didn't come on while I was away, so its B*****y freezing here, my daughters suitcase has gone missing and its raining! Hey ho!:tears:

BUT i'm raring to get dancing again! I've made up my mind, I never want to hear Merengue music again! :rofl:

Look forward to seeing u all soon!:cheers: :hug:

Neil
1st-January-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Who and what got cancelled? According to the BBC, the Hogmanay celebrations in Edinburgh and Aberdeen were cancelled because of the weather (an hour and a half before midnight in the case of Edinburgh!).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3358835.stm

Neil

TheTramp
1st-January-2004, 02:42 PM
According to the BBC, the Hogmanay celebrations in Edinburgh and Aberdeen were cancelled because of the weather (an hour and a half before midnight in the case of Edinburgh!). Ah. That's a bit of a bummer (can you say bummer on here?).

We still had a fun night though :D

Steve

Sandy
1st-January-2004, 04:45 PM
Wishing everyone I know (and don't know!) a really wonderful 2004.

Was going to make a resolution but broke it already!

Cheers

Sandy x:kiss: :hug::wink:

Jon L
1st-January-2004, 05:22 PM
To all friends and fellow forum members.

A happy new year to you all, and I look forward to meeting and dancing with some of you again.

See you soon

Jon :cheers: :hug:

and to the ladies I know.

:kiss:

Mary
1st-January-2004, 05:24 PM
Happy New Year to everyone, and wishing you all those things that other people have already posted - I never was any good at being original.

Lot of love and hope to meet lots more of you this year.

:kiss: :kiss: :hug: :hug:

M (and TonyM who never posts but reads it all!!)

Dance Demon
1st-January-2004, 06:05 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.....

hope 2004 is a great year for you all

Lang may yer lum reek:D

Dreadful Scathe
1st-January-2004, 06:25 PM
According to the BBC, the Hogmanay celebrations in Edinburgh and Aberdeen were cancelled because of the weather (an hour and a half before midnight in the case of Edinburgh!).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3358835.stm

sheesh - what a stupid idea - cold weather is expected at hogmanay. According to that article police even had the cheek to ask the crowds to disperse. Theres nothing to celebrate here, move along now. Move along.

There were only 100,000 tickets sold and most of those people go into pubs. Not like the last hogmanay before they decided to ticket it ; there were more than 400,000 that year. Is it just me or does everything seem far to commercial and organised these days ?

Stuart M
1st-January-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
There were only 100,000 tickets sold and most of those people go into pubs. Not like the last hogmanay before they decided to ticket it ; there were more than 400,000 that year. Is it just me or does everything seem far to commercial and organised these days ?
I'm inclined to agree, but I do think Edinburgh has a particular problem. I was there the last year before it was ticketed, and it was very crushed around The Mound. However the atmosphere was far better generally, much more spontaneous. Been back on Princes Street once since then, and frankly (IMHO) it was dull.

What annoyed me this year was the closing off of the Merchant City in Glasgow. The alternative stages in the Merchant City are usually brilliant fun, and we're forever being told that it's the happening place - closing it off on the biggest party night of the year hardly helps that image! Of course, the organisers claimed this was because of a bit of trouble last year, but it's a handy coincidence that they only started charging for George Square this year, eh? Methinks they were more concerned with the existence of alternative entertainments hurting ticket sales...:mad:

But I had a nice time elsewhere so who cares! A Guid New Year tae ayebody...:grin:

Gadget
1st-January-2004, 08:20 PM
Just to join in with everyone else in wishing 2004 to be better than 2003. Anyone broken any resolutions yet?

{I must cut down on forum chat...:rolleyes:}