PDA

View Full Version : I'll never be the weirdest one at a Ceroc venue when...

ChrisA
30th-December-2003, 02:02 AM
... there's someone who got off their bike and went dancing, with THEIR TROUSERS STILL TUCKED INTO THEIR SOCKS FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT.

Ok, folks, beat that...

Chris

TheTramp
30th-December-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by ChrisA
Ok, folks, beat that...I'll never be the weirdest one at a Ceroc venue when...

Andy McGregor is there! :D

Ok, folks. Give up now. You can't beat that! :rolleyes: :innocent:

Steve

ChrisA
30th-December-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
I'll never be the weirdest one at a Ceroc venue when...

Andy McGregor is there! :D

Ok, folks. Give up now. You can't beat that! :rolleyes: :innocent:

Steve
Apart from that, for heavens sake. :rolleyes:

You're getting a bit predictable, Steve. You were one of three people I was expecting that from, and you're the only one up at this time of night :mad:

Anyway, I promise you, even the McGregster in his campest of camp drag outfits isn't as weird as some of what I saw tonight.

Yeah I know. It's hard to believe. Maybe I just had a sheltered life :tears:

Chris

TheTramp
30th-December-2003, 02:46 AM
Predictable maybe.

But when you feed lines like that, what do you expect???

That's like calling me predictable, because I say that it's a Monday after every Sunday!! :D

Steve

Andy McGregor
30th-December-2003, 04:33 AM
Predictable maybe.

But when you feed lines like that, what do you expect???

That's like calling me predictable, because I say that it's a Monday after every Sunday!! :D

Steve

I'd like to prove the Tramp wrong.

I've been sitting here for a while now trying to think of an example of when someone was wierder than me at a MJ night...

..I suppose it depends on your definition of 'wierd':tears:

I would like it to go on record that I'm almost always out-wierded when I go to see the Rocky Horror Show:waycool:

ChrisA
30th-December-2003, 11:14 AM

Fair point !!

But there's Andy's sort of weird, where people set out to be weird with intent to get attention. Dressing up in an outrageous drag outfit for instance.

That's deliberately weird. Or arguably not weird any more because it's becoming expected.

But I'm talking about the truly weird, where people are weird without effort.

I promise you, last night's cycle-clips man's weirdness didn't stop at his ankles. :what: And he wasn't the only one. Someone I know was sitting out the beginners class "because of all the scary people".

Chris

Stuart M
30th-December-2003, 11:48 AM
A very peculiar piece of headgear has been turning up at the Glasgow Wednesday class recently - like a cross between a headband made of thick white towelling and a baseball cap. Apologies to the guy who wears it, if he reads the Forum, but it just looks weird to me. And as everyone knows my clothes are the positive acme of good taste.

As to weird dancers - well where's the dividing line between weird and bad/sleazy?

Andy McGregor
30th-December-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Stuart M
As to weird dancers - well where's the dividing line between weird and bad/sleazy?

I think the dividing line is in the head of the beholder.

I agree with the above comments about wierdness. There is a certain unknowing wierdness which is quite scary. When I do wierd I know I'm doing it and spend ages working it out to maximise the impact. And then someone comes along who's made absolutely no effort and completely out wierds me with a pair of bicycle clips or a hat/headscarf:devil:

ChrisA
30th-December-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Andy McGregor
I agree with the above comments about wierdness. There is a certain unknowing wierdness which is quite scary. When I do wierd I know I'm doing it and spend ages working it out to maximise the impact. And then someone comes along who's made absolutely no effort and completely out wierds me with a pair of bicycle clips or a hat/headscarf:devil: Ok, enough with "wierd".

It's "weird".

:devil: :devil:

TheTramp
30th-December-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by ChrisA
Ok, enough with "wierd".

It's "weird".

:devil: :devil: Why would you expect people to spell any better in this particular thread then Chris?? :devil:

Steve

RobC
30th-December-2003, 02:09 PM
I would like it to go on record that I'm almost always out-wierded when I go to see the Rocky Horror Show:waycool:
3 words - Red "Baywatch" Leotard :what:

It's close, but I think it just about beats Rocky Horror :eek: :eek:

TheTramp
30th-December-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by RobC
3 words - Red "Baywatch" Leotard :what:

It's close, but I think it just about beats Rocky Horror :eek: :eek: I have a feeling that I should be very glad I didn't see that.

Please tell me that there aren't any pictures!!

Steve

ChrisA
30th-December-2003, 02:11 PM
Why would you expect people to spell any better in this particular thread then Chris?? :devil:

At least I don't actually count the spelling mistakes. :devil:

Andy McGregor
30th-December-2003, 03:05 PM
I have a feeling that I should be very glad I didn't see that.

Please tell me that there aren't any pictures!!

Steve

For some reason Roc C seems unable to forget me in my Baywatch outfit. It was my avatar for a while and I thought it wasn't at all weird.

Here is the photo, I'm the one in the middle:devil:

TheTramp
30th-December-2003, 03:11 PM
For some reason Roc C seems unable to forget me in my Baywatch outfit. It was my avatar for a while and I thought it wasn't at all weird.

Here is the photo, I'm the one in the middle:devil: Okie. What I actually said was Please tell me that there aren't any pictures, NOT Please post up a picture to remind us.

I think I'm going to have problems forgetting that too Rob. I'll see it in all my nightmares!! :na:

As for it not being at all weird....... :what:

Steve

Jon L
30th-December-2003, 05:26 PM
I think all the characters in this forum are a bit odd in one way or another -myself included :grin:

stewart38
30th-December-2003, 05:29 PM
people wearing shorts dancing thats odd in ceroc