PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Eve

Sylph
30th-December-2003, 01:36 AM
I find I'm all dressed up and nowhere to go, a party has "de-materialised" at the last minute:tears:

You guys got any ideas for me? Can't think of anything nicer that dancin' the night away! :D

Bill
30th-December-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Sylph
I find I'm all dressed up and nowhere to go, a party has "de-materialised" at the last minute:tears:

You guys got any ideas for me? Can't think of anything nicer that dancin' the night away! :D

Well I'm off to Stockport Town Hall for a fabulous party .... probably my favourite venue in the UK and with Fran, Laura, Helen and dozens of other wonderful dancers there ( oh and some men I suppose) it should be a great night.

Hope you find somwewhere to go :D

Lounge Lizard
30th-December-2003, 09:19 AM
I am DJing Fleet on NYE £17.50
Roger Chin & John Miller DJing Jive time at Ealing £30 (inc food/drink)
plus I assume there are lots of ceroc events £?
peter

Sylph
30th-December-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Lounge Lizard
I am DJing Fleet on NYE £17.50
Roger Chin & John Miller DJing Jive time at Ealing £30 (inc food/drink)
plus I assume there are lots of ceroc events £?
peter

Many thanks for those ideas Mr Lizard!:nice:

Would you be able to advise about availability and who to contact for tickets? time is short :tears:

Sylph
30th-December-2003, 12:11 PM
Thank you Bill but Stockport is outside my capability;)

Lounge Lizard
30th-December-2003, 12:24 PM
Many thanks for those ideas Mr Lizard!:nice:

Would you be able to advise about availability and who to contact for tickets? time is short :tears:
www.jivetime.co.uk for Ealing or for Fleet contact
Simon White tel. 01252 844464 or 07717 857884
e-mail: simon@jivebug.co.uk

Sylph
30th-December-2003, 02:55 PM

Thank you so much for your help, hopefully I'll get sorted now! :cheers:

RobC
31st-December-2003, 10:15 AM
I can't speak for Franco at Ealing, but I know that Simon still has tickets spare- his phone was ringing non-stop last night when I was with him though, so don't delay too long. If you ring Simon and reserve your tickets, you'll pay £17.50 when you turn up. If you chance it and turn up without a ticket - a) you may not get in, b) the price on the door goes up to £20.

Hopefully we'll see you later in Fleet. :wink:

Rob

Sylph
31st-December-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by RobC
I can't speak for Franco at Ealing, but I know that Simon still has tickets spare- his phone was ringing non-stop last night when I was with him though, so don't delay too long. If you ring Simon and reserve your tickets, you'll pay £17.50 when you turn up. If you chance it and turn up without a ticket - a) you may not get in, b) the price on the door goes up to £20.

Hopefully we'll see you later in Fleet. :wink:

Rob

Thanks for your help Rob! :nice:

Ealing is rather easier for me to get to so I called Franco yesterday and will be going there tonight.

Maybe see you there sometime?

:wink:

RobC
31st-December-2003, 12:22 PM
Maybe see you there sometime?
I tend to be there most tuesdays, and am planning to go to the Phat-Friday Freestyle :waycool: this friday, so the chances are quite high :nice:

Rob

Sylph
31st-December-2003, 12:34 PM
am planning to go to the Phat-Friday Freestyle :waycool: this friday, so the chances are quite high :nice:

Rob

I'm intending to go too. How will I know you?:grin:

RobC
31st-December-2003, 12:37 PM
For anyone undecided about where to go tonight (aren't you leaving it a bit late ?) there have been (un-confirmed) rumours that Dan-the-man will be making an appearance at Fleet tonight, fresh off the stage at Stomp. He might even be performing a cabaret act for us (again, un-confirmed rumour).

Well thats the ladies catered for - for us blokes, we have the fantastic Paul & Sally who are the new JiveBug West Coast Swing teachers at Bisley on Fridays.

Paul and Sally will be kicking the evening off with a fun WCS class and I believe will be performing a cabaret for us later in the evening.

Of course, we have the fantastic Lounge Lizard himself on the decks. :waycool:

And if that's not enough, we have complementory Sparkling wine/orange juice for you when you arrive and tea/coffee/cakes for the end of the evening...... all yours for just £17.50 :cheers:

If you want to reserve tickets, call Simon White tel. 01252 844464 or 07717 857884

RobC
31st-December-2003, 12:43 PM
I'm intending to go too. How will I know you?:grin:
My photo is on Page 5 (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1738&perpage=30&pagenumber=5) of the Whos Who thread (I'm the one on the right :wink: )

Sylph
31st-December-2003, 01:23 PM
My photo is on Page 5 (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1738&perpage=30&pagenumber=5) of the Whos Who thread (I'm the one on the right :wink: )

OK see you Friday :)

Sylph
31st-December-2003, 01:27 PM
For anyone undecided about where to go tonight (aren't you leaving it a bit late ?) :cheers:etc

Looks like it will be a great night, sorry to miss it :tears:

Have fun!:wink:

Starlight Dancer
31st-December-2003, 03:03 PM
I just phoned up to get a ticket for the Nantwich party in Crewe, there are still some tickets left at £12. See www.ceroc.com for details. Anyone going?

Paul F
31st-December-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by starlightdancer
I just phoned up to get a ticket for the Nantwich party in Crewe, there are still some tickets left at £12. See www.ceroc.com for details. Anyone going?

Yep, i will be there. Come and say hello ......PLEASE!!!

Trouble is you dont know what i look like do you :D

What time are you going there for?? Im going to dress up a bit and wear my suit type thing but that will only last an hour or so until i get too hot !! :tears: Saying that, it is fully air-conditioned which is worth its weight in gold to me.
If you are there before, say, 9 I will be the one in the black suit and brown shirt (sounds awful doesnt it :grin: )

There are quite a few of the teachers and dancers from brum coming up too. It promises to be a really good night.

Starlight Dancer
31st-December-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Paul F
Yep, i will be there. Come and say hello ......PLEASE!!!

Trouble is you dont know what i look like do you :D

What time are you going there for?? Im going to dress up a bit and wear my suit type thing but that will only last an hour or so until i get too hot !! :tears: Saying that, it is fully air-conditioned which is worth its weight in gold to me.
If you are there before, say, 9 I will be the one in the black suit and brown shirt (sounds awful doesnt it :grin: )

There are quite a few of the teachers and dancers from brum coming up too. It promises to be a really good night.

Cool, I will look forward to meeting you. I will be dressed all in black, and have short fair hair. I'm not sure what time I will get there as it will depend on the traffic, but I aim aiming to get there before 9. Yes, I have a feeling it will be a great night. See you later!

Dreadful Scathe
31st-December-2003, 04:53 PM
Whats New Years Eve ? Dont you mean Hogmanay, this is a Scottish Forum after all ? :)