PDA

View Full Version : Edin Xmas Party!

Daphne
28th-December-2003, 03:34 AM
Finally arrived home after an hour in the car with 3 sweaty men
(phorrrrr).......
:drool:

Great night, music was totally excellent, I never sat down all night! Hall looking very nautical too, superb costumes, etc etc etc.

Happy New Year to all, next fix will be 1st Jan Jive Aces in Edin, then no more dancing for a few weeks- btw, when does ceroc start back in 04? :tears:

Stuart M
28th-December-2003, 01:31 PM
Well, I won't tell you exactly how good a night it was, but just look at the bird I took home...:wink:

And no comments about it requiring less inflating than the usual ones please :D :what:

Tiggerbabe
28th-December-2003, 07:56 PM
I'm sure I saw her on some bloke's shoulder earlier on :wink:

Tiggerbabe
28th-December-2003, 08:11 PM
One happy "bottle of wine winning" pirate

Tiggerbabe
28th-December-2003, 08:13 PM
And a little mermaid :wink:

Tiggerbabe
28th-December-2003, 08:22 PM
Double trouble with two of the MAd crew :D

Tiggerbabe
28th-December-2003, 08:24 PM
Last one Franck - honest :kiss:

Mr and Mrs Demon (at least I think it was :wink: )

Stuart M
28th-December-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
One happy "bottle of wine winning" pirate
I'm still trying to work out what band Bill was in - was it Ten Pole Tudor, or was he one of the Ants? :wink:

We should have a New Romantic/Eighties themed evening sometime - not that I'm suggesting all the women should wear ra-ra skirts or anything :innocent:

Tiggerbabe
29th-December-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Stuart M
We should have a New Romantic/Eighties themed evening sometime .........
Great idea Stuart, and all the guys can wear those big tablecloth things around their necks - would be a real treat to dance in I'd imagine.

oops, I forgot about the Officer :wink:

Bill
30th-December-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Stuart M
I'm still trying to work out what band Bill was in - was it Ten Pole Tudor, or was he one of the Ants? :wink:

You remember Tempole Tudor ????? Thought you'd be far too young to have heard of them ! On the 2 single covers I have of them he looks like a cross between a tudor biker ( striped trousers and a studded leather jacket - Throwing My Baby Out with the Bath Water - and in the other a full knights outfit - Swords of a Thousand Men).

I was a bit of a mix really and much depended on what Fran had left from the Christmas tree :D :rolleyes: The mascara was Fran's and I only did it because it was fancy dress ...honest !!:blush:

Good night though.oh, and sorry to all the women I danced with but had to keep adjusting my belt which was slipping off my shoulder like some oversized bra strap :eek: . I had to keep pulling it up which interfered a bit with some dances.

But all the best to everyone for a wonderful hogmany and for all of 2004 :hug: :hug:

Stuart M
30th-December-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Bill
You remember Tempole Tudor ????? Thought you'd be far too young to have heard of them ! On the 2 single covers I have of them he looks like a cross between a tudor biker ( striped trousers and a studded leather jacket - Throwing My Baby Out with the Bath Water - and in the other a full knights outfit - Swords of a Thousand Men).

My first school discos resounded to the sounds of Eurythmics, Simon le Bon's mob, Bananarama and erm, Wham! Ten Pole Tudor and Adam and the Ants were 79-82 so I was probably a little young... I looked upon them as music for grown-ups! :eek:

I was probably unfair comparing you to Ed Tudor Pole, Bill. I vaguely recall him presenting The Crystal Maze on Channel Four when Richard O'Brien finished, and he wore a leather waistcoat then. Aha, a quick internet search has found this pic of him to prove my point (about the waistcoat anyway...it also proves that you looked nothing like him otherwise! )