PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow Party in November

Sandy
18th-August-2002, 05:23 PM
I know there is a big Ceroc birthday party in November, do we need to book tickets for this? If so I need 2 and how do I get them? Are there any others from Aberdeen going?

Cheers

Sandy

Gus
19th-August-2002, 12:23 AM
Given the nature of the event and the 'dream team teaching (Franck and Jean) ... I would hope this event would be well supported by you Northerners ... even us Southerners are trying to get organised to come up for a long weekend of dance and fun. even friends from London who are trying to sort out fligts to make the event!

Sandy
19th-August-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Gus
Given the nature of the event and the 'dream team teaching (Franck and Jean) ... I would hope this event would be well supported by you Northerners ... even us Southerners are trying to get organised to come up for a long weekend of dance and fun. even friends from London who are trying to sort out fligts to make the event!

Yep I really want to be there but when is it?? I know it has been mentioned before but to save me ploughing through a lot of threads can you please advise date and venue and who else from Aberdeen is going?? Hate to miss out on a party:tears:

Cheers

Sandy

Franck
20th-August-2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Sandy
Yep I really want to be there but when is it?? I know it has been mentioned before but to save me ploughing through a lot of threads can you please advise date and venue and who else from Aberdeen is going?? Hate to miss out on a party:tears: Hiya Sandy,

First sorry for the delay gettin back to you on this one. The party is in Glasgow's Henry Wood Hall on Saturday 23rd November from 8.30 'til 1.30am (all the details are on the main page of the cerocscotland.com website).
There will be tickets as numbers will be limited. The tickets are not yet available, so you have not (yet?) missed out.
Details for the night are still under developments, but it will be good. The hope is (again) to get everyone from Scotland (mostly) and a few from England and the rest of the world to turn up and celebrate our 10th Birthday!!! :cheers:
I am hoping to finalize details, posters and tickets for the September parties so watch this space and in the meantime, put a red circle in your diary for Saturday 23rd November!

Franck.