PDA

View Full Version : All power to the ging'ers!!

TheTramp
27th-December-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Divissima
3. my hair is naturally this colour (all power to the gingers!)Well. We knew that. I mean. Who in their right mind would ever want to dye their hair ginger???

Oops. Hiya Mel. Didn't see you there.

OUCH! :tears:

Steve

Graham
27th-December-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Who in their right mind would ever want to dye their hair ginger???
Oops. Hiya Mel. The clue is in the question :wink:

Heather
27th-December-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Graham
The clue is in the question :wink:

Well Graham, Melanie is, after all a member of the MAd Crew!!!!!

:hug: :kiss:
Heather,
XX

Jive Brummie
27th-December-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Well. We knew that. I mean. Who in their right mind would ever want to dye their hair ginger???

Oops. Hiya Mel. Didn't see you there.

OUCH! :tears:

Steve

There's nowt wrong with a carrot top............I have to say that :wink: :wink:

James.....

Andy McGregor
27th-December-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Jive Brummie
There's nowt wrong with a carrot top...........

There does seem to be a high concentration of ginger on any MJ dance floor.

It's nice to know that after years of persecution they've found somewhere they're accepted as equal:wink:

Divissima
27th-December-2003, 01:25 PM
Gingers rule!! Proud to be of the carroty persuasion - great company to keep - just look at Debster and FC :wink: :waycool:

filthycute
27th-December-2003, 02:00 PM
After watching SMTV this morning, and an atrocious rendition from Girls Aloud, James was trying to point out to me who was who in the group. Funnily enough the only one i knew was......The GINGER one!! Everyone spots the ginger beings in a crowd. Thats gotta be good when your on a crowded dance floor :wink:
Been dying my blonde mop ginger for about 8 plus years now and i have to say, after being on both sides, blondes don't have the most fun :yum:

Proud to be in the ginger minority :wink: :waycool: Big up to Div, Debs, Heather, Emma and everyone else in the posse :kiss:

filthycute x x

Dreadful Scathe
27th-December-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by filthycute
Proud to be in the ginger minority :wink: :waycool: Big up to Div, Debs, Heather, Emma and everyone else in the posse :kiss:

Emma appears to be jet black at the moment :) Strangely my favourite hair colour is red - I still ended up with a blonde though :).

Andy McGregor
27th-December-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by filthycute

filthycute x x

I'm joining up. One of my daughters gave me 'Radical Red - intense colour spiking gel' for Chrismas. It even has 'UV Glow!' so I'll really stand out on the dance floor. I'd better use it while I've still got some hair left:tears:

Dance Demon
27th-December-2003, 04:01 PM
Yeh...I've always had a thing about redheads....you know the type.........no hair,..just a red head!!!!:rolleyes:

Neil
27th-December-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Andy McGregor
There does seem to be a high concentration of ginger on any MJ dance floor. Do you think perhaps we should have separate dance nights for ginger-haired people? I mean, sometimes you even see two gingers dancing together :eek:. I'm broadminded, so it doesn't bother me, but I know a lot of people might be put off MJ altogether by such a sight. We have to deal with the world as it is, not some crazy utopia in which ginger-haired people are considered equal to the rest of us.

Neil

Forte
27th-December-2003, 04:09 PM
random outburst....

Jackie Bird of Reporting Scotland has black hair and so has been dyeing it red for over twenty years now...:innocent:

TheTramp
27th-December-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Neil
Do you think perhaps we should have separate dance nights for ginger-haired people? I mean, sometimes you even see two gingers dancing together :eek:. I'm broadminded, so it doesn't bother me, but I know a lot of people might be put off MJ altogether by such a sight. We have to deal with the world as it is, not some crazy utopia in which ginger-haired people are considered equal to the rest of us.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:cheers:

Steve

Dreadful Scathe
27th-December-2003, 05:11 PM
Do you think perhaps we should have separate dance nights for ginger-haired people?

brilliant Neil :rofl: :rofl:

Emma
27th-December-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Emma appears to be jet black at the moment :) Yes I dyed it in a futile attempt to be like the normal people...:what: I just wanted to fit in for a while :tears::tears:

Luckily I have now come to my (non)senses, and normal services will be resumed..er..as soon as that silly black colour fades :cheers:

Mary
29th-December-2003, 12:17 PM
Worked with a girl once who had the most amazing, beautiful red hair I had ever seen. I later found out that she was a blonde and dyed it because, as a blonde, no one took her seriously. She is a professional person, and when she dyed her hair suddenly she was given credibility!:confused:

Hmmm. Think I'll just pop out and get some hair dye.:wink: :wink:

M

ChrisA
29th-December-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Mary
Worked with a girl once who had the most amazing, beautiful red hair I had ever seen. I later found out that she was a blonde and dyed it because, as a blonde, no one took her seriously. She is a professional person, and when she dyed her hair suddenly she was given credibility!:confused:

Yeah, right :devil:

Mary
29th-December-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by ChrisA
Yeah, right :devil:

Cynic!!!!!:rolleyes:

M

Debster
29th-December-2003, 02:16 PM
We have to deal with the world as it is, not some crazy utopia in which ginger-haired people are considered equal to the rest of us.

Neil
Yeah! I mean, everybody knows red-haired people are actually superior to the rest... D'uh!

Debster
29th-December-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Andy McGregor
I'm joining up. One of my daughters gave me 'Radical Red - intense colour spiking gel' for Chrismas. It even has 'UV Glow!' so I'll really stand out on the dance floor. I'd better use it while I've still got some hair left:tears:
Snap! My Mum gave me a one night red hair colour with UV glow too! (A bit worried it will look rather horrible against the natural colour though.) It would be fun if we could pick a night and venue with a UV light! Sometimes there is one at Hammersmith...

RobC
29th-December-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Debster
It would be fun if we could pick a night and venue with a UV light! Sometimes there is one at Hammersmith...
Fleet has a UV light - and we are holding a New Year's Eve party on wednesday as well - what better opportunity. :cheers:

Debster
29th-December-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by RobC
Fleet has a UV light - and we are holding a New Year's Eve party on wednesday as well - what better opportunity. :cheers:

Ah bummer... I'll be away... maybe some other time. :D

horsey_dude
31st-December-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Mary

M

Is that what they mean by artificial intelligence?

Mary
31st-December-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by horsey_dude
Is that what they mean by artificial intelligence?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice one.;)

M