PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Dinner

Emma
23rd-December-2003, 02:36 PM
This thread is mainly an excuse to see what DavidB is cooking for Christmas :waycool:

What's everybody having?

We're having a goose for the first time in about 12 years. Roasted with apples and pears....and all the trimmings.

And smoked salmon and champagne for lunch :)

And phenomenal quantities of cheese. No. More than that, even. :grin:

TheTramp
23rd-December-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Emma
This thread is mainly an excuse to see what DavidB is cooking for Christmas :waycool:

What's everybody having?

We're having a goose for the first time in about 12 years. Roasted with apples and pears....and all the trimmings.

And phenomenal quantities of cheese. No. More than that, even. :grin: Sounds fantastic. What time should I arrive?? :hug:

Steve

Jive Brummie
23rd-December-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Sounds fantastic. What time should I arrive?? :hug:

Steve

I'll give you a lift.........:wink:

Emma
23rd-December-2003, 03:09 PM
We're going to be in Devon, so you guys have a hell of a drive ahead, but salmon at 12, lunch at 3. :cheers: x x

Steve are you going to Wales this year?

Tazmanian Devil
23rd-December-2003, 03:29 PM

What's everybody having?

And phenomenal quantities of cheese. No. More than that, even. :grin:

Oooh sounds very posh hunny!! :yum:
I'm having dinner with me mummy, I haven't been home for christmas for about 5 years so thought I had better get me backside down there this year :wink: Mum is a fantastic cook we will be having Turkey, Beef and all the trimmings :yum: Plenty of christmas pud and champagne :drool:

TheTramp
23rd-December-2003, 04:39 PM
We're going to be in Devon, so you guys have a hell of a drive ahead, but salmon at 12, lunch at 3. :cheers: x x

Steve are you going to Wales this year? Nah. I'm staying in Scotland for Christmas.

Will pop down to see the folks sometime in the New Year when I've got a bit more time.

Steve