PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Wanted for Edinburgh Xmas Doo

Twinkle Toes
22nd-December-2003, 11:21 PM
Hi folks,
Just back from Nepal to find that the Edinburgh Xmas party on the 27th December is sold out.
If anyone has a spare ticket, it would make one wee mountain climber very happy. Please pm if you have one.

Cheers,
TT x

Daphne
23rd-December-2003, 11:39 AM
Poor you, won't they make an exception as you are a forumite? :wink:

Twinkle Toes
23rd-December-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Daphne
Poor you, won't they make an exception as you are a forumite? :wink: Unfortunately, Scott doesn't make exceptions - even if I was at the other side of the world, doing my bit for charity !

... but nice thought anyway.

TT x

Scot
24th-December-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Twinkle Toes
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Daphne
Poor you, won't they make an exception as you are a forumite? :wink:

Unfortunately, Scott doesn't make exceptions - even if I was at the other side of the world, doing my bit for charity !

... but nice thought anyway.

TT x

Given that you have not asked me to make an exception perhaps a little unfair or just clever Psychology. However there are about 20 other people who want tickets also. If I allocate one to you ahead of them then I would be showing favourtism and it is entirely possible that their efforts for charities are as significant as yours.

Sorry

Twinkle Toes
26th-December-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Scot
Given that you have not asked me to make an exception perhaps a little unfair or just clever Psychology. However there are about 20 other people who want tickets also. If I allocate one to you ahead of them then I would be showing favourtism and it is entirely possible that their efforts for charities are as significant as yours.

Sorry Scott, psychology doesn't come into it, I was going by past experience. But please don't be offended by my remark, that was not my intention.

The reason I didn't ask, is because I know there are several people looking for tickets and it would be totally unfair of me to put you in that position. You are perfectly right, not to make any exceptions in this case.

TT x