PDA

View Full Version : My first Ceroc class at Jumpin Jacks...

Jonny G
2nd-June-2011, 09:53 PM
...was fantastic! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and didn't stand on anyones toes, woohoo!
I wanted to say a special thanks to Farzana and Paul the taxi dancers for being so welcoming and enthusiastic aswell as being great instructors.
Thanks too to Whitetiger for coming over to chat to me at the beginning of the class when I was sitting alone and feeling a bit lost.
All in all it was an excellent evening, very well structured and instructed (sorry, I've forgotten the names of the lady and gent who were teaching the class). There was a great atmosphere and everyone seemed very approachable and friendly.
I can't wait till next Tuesday!

Ceroc rocks! :clap:

Jonny

Lory
2nd-June-2011, 10:04 PM
Great stuff and welcome to the forum Jonny :flower::hug:

Battlecat
2nd-June-2011, 10:07 PM
Glad you had a good night, it is a busy but friendly class, hopefully we will get to dance soon.

The teacher was Franck and his demo is Frances.

firefly
3rd-June-2011, 12:54 AM
Glad to see you enjoyed yourself so much Jonny. It's so great to see someone coming to the classes with such obvious enthusiasm; I loved the way you were bobbing around with excitement at the review session :D

Paul is also a fellow forumite (Pretzelmeister), but isn't on the forum much these days having just become a father for the first time :awe:

Kudos for posting on the forum so early in your modern jive career too, many of us don't find it until we've been dancing a while. Keep on posting, we always welcome new blood :clap:

See you again on Tuesday!

Prian
3rd-June-2011, 03:25 AM
Kudos for posting on the forum so early in your modern jive career too, many of us don't find it until we've been dancing a while. Keep on posting, we always welcome new blood :clap:

Yes well done. I'd been for about 14/15 years before I posted on the forum. Although a combination of there not beinhg one and me not knowing there was one played a part.:D

whitetiger1518
14th-June-2011, 01:24 PM
Hi Johnny,

Glad to see we got you addicted so early. I will catch you soon for a dance (annoyingly won't be in for a fortnight :() But beware I will find you, I will find you for that dance. (Be very scared ;))

WT

Lost Leader
14th-June-2011, 02:17 PM
You're certainly in good hands - I even made it to Jumpin' Jacks once myself. Wood everywhere as I recall it.