PDA

View Full Version : Peterculter Party Time

Tiggerbabe
21st-December-2003, 07:50 PM
Looking forward to Aberdeen (snow permitting) on Tuesday for a great night's dancing. There's at least five of us heading up from Dundee so get your dancing shoes out guys (and girls) and we'll see you there.
Hopefully Trampy's got plenty of Christmas discs to get us all in the festive mood :wink: I think there's a wee drop glitter left over from Dunblane :rofl: that I might manage to bring with me.

Hoping to get to dance with all my fav Aberdonians - that includes you Sandy :D

p.s. Franck - you are wearing the Santa Suit this time aren't you? :waycool:

Heather
21st-December-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
Hopefully Trampy's got plenty of Christmas discs to get us all in the festive mood
I have requested 'Santa Baby' .

Oooh I do hope so !!!!:wink: :rofl:

:hug: :kiss:
Heather,
XX

TheTramp
21st-December-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Heather
I have requested 'Santa Baby' .Which version though Heather?? Madonna, Earth Kitt, or Marilyn (amongst others)??
Steve

Heather
22nd-December-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Which version though Heather?? Madonna, Earth Kitt, or Marilyn (amongst others)??
Steve

The one that Dance Demon played on Saturday at Route 66!!!!
John, help needed, which version did you play? It wasn't Eartha Kitt anyway.

Heather,
XX

TheTramp
22nd-December-2003, 06:53 PM
The one that Dance Demon played on Saturday at Route 66!!!!
John, help needed, which version did you play? It wasn't Eartha Kitt anyway. Probably the Madonna one. I think that's the best one for dancing to.

Steve

Tiggerbabe
24th-December-2003, 02:29 PM
He did too! :waycool: It was you wasn't it Franck? :wink:

Heather
24th-December-2003, 02:41 PM
..........yes, it was him, but he changed before I could have my photo taken on his knee!!!:rofl: :rofl:
Great party last night, lots of people making the effort to get there. Thankyou to all the Lovely Gentlemen with whom I had the pleasure of dancing !!
Hope to see you all again in the New Year!!!
Thanks Tramp, for playing 'Santa Baby', but I don't think it was the one DD played on Saturday. Dance Demon, which version DID you play???

Heather,
XX

Tiggerbabe
24th-December-2003, 06:01 PM
Just want to say what a brilliant night we had in Peterculter.
The candles added to a great atmosphere and the boxes of Ceroc Orange After Eights seemed very popular for some reason :wink:
Thanks to everyone who danced with me too - including that guy in the red suit with the white beard. :waycool:
Great music Steve, :kiss:

Dance Demon
24th-December-2003, 06:08 PM
Thanks Tramp, for playing 'Santa Baby', but I don't think it was the one DD played on Saturday. Dance Demon, which version DID you play???

Heather,
XX
Hi Heather
I played the Eartha Kitt version...but I did speed it up a wee bit
:D .....glad you liked it
Merry Christmas

Franck
24th-December-2003, 07:24 PM
Thanks to everyone who danced with me too - including that guy in the red suit with the white beard. :waycool: :nice: Just don't tell Mrs Claus :wink:

Brilliant night, fab music, and so many great dances I'm still glowing... Thanks to everyone for making the night special.

Franck.

Mr & Mrs S. Claus just after the Christmas Class...

Daphne
26th-December-2003, 09:15 PM
looks like we missed another great nite of dancing :tears:

nice outfits :wink:

Sandy
29th-December-2003, 02:58 PM
Just want to say what a brilliant night we had in Peterculter.
The candles added to a great atmosphere and the boxes of Ceroc Orange After Eights seemed very popular for some reason :wink:
Thanks to everyone who danced with me too - including that guy in the red suit with the white beard. :waycool:
Great music Steve, :kiss:

It was a fab night, I had a brilliant time.

Agree with all of the above!

Thanks for all the brilliant dances and great company.

Thanks also for the lift home, I seem to dance better with a few drinks...........or at least it gives me that illusion!

Happy New Year when it comes

Sandy:wink: