PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc Smooth Buckingham Freestyle Sat 16

marko
15th-April-2011, 06:00 PM
Just to update that due to circumstances beyond our control, Garry Turner, top DJ from Ceroc Kent will be taking on DJ duties with David 'Rocky' Rokov in the Utopia & WCS room tomorrow night. Mike Rosa will not be appearing, apologies to all concerned, including Mike, for any inconvenience.
Many thanks
Ceroc Smooth

bigdjiver
15th-April-2011, 06:37 PM
I would love to attend this event, but not a car owner. I am looking for share costs lift back to Bedford afterwards. I can make my own way there.

marko
15th-April-2011, 07:24 PM
I would love to attend this event, but not a car owner. I am looking for share costs lift back to Bedford afterwards. I can make my own way there.

Hi

I will put your request out to our mail list and see if anybody can help. I know we have some folks coming over from Bedford so fingers crossed. If anybody offers I will PM you.
Cheers
Mark

Easily Led
17th-April-2011, 06:29 PM
This event was good - spacious parking, the music, two rooms, the floors, the pineapple and some really good dancers. It would have been even better with a few more men, but well done to everyone involved and thanks to Rocky for the dance and congratulations to the new (to me) DJ Craig (?), especially for playing Adele early on in the evening.

marko
17th-April-2011, 09:18 PM
This event was good - spacious parking, the music, two rooms, the floors, the pineapple and some really good dancers. It would have been even better with a few more men, but well done to everyone involved and thanks to Rocky for the dance and congratulations to the new (to me) DJ Craig (?), especially for playing Adele early on in the evening.

Hi there, Thanks for the positive comments. It was a great night. Craig is doing a superb job and I am sure will be one of the top DJs before long. Remember where you saw him first! Garry and Rock were amazing too, thanks to everyone for making it a fab night.
Hope to see you both again soon!
Cheers
Mark