PDA

View Full Version : Dancing in the street again

horsey_dude
20th-December-2003, 02:41 PM
I saw the dancing in the street show again only this time it was a different couple. Someone asked me last time I posted about this who the dancers were. This time it was a couple in very cramped conditions in a shop, the guy was quite slim with a lime green top and the lady had a sort of pink top on with some horizontal slits in it. I thought she was someone I have met but couldn't place exactly who it was. They showed more people dancing in the shop later on and it looked like some kind of lingerie shop.....

HD

Sheepman
22nd-December-2003, 01:10 PM
Sounds like Divissima and TwK to me, I saw that episode too, (they've been on a couple of times), but I keep missing the programmes.

Greg

Divissima
22nd-December-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Sheepy:
Sounds like Divissima and TwK Well, I've never seen it but it does sound like us! They filmed us dancing in a very tiny lingerie shop just off Petticoat Lane. They did a very silly interview with us in the shop too, but mercifully it doesn't sound like they used it :waycool:

I'd love to see this programme - does it have a regular slot? And which channel - from memory ITV3?

Sheepman
22nd-December-2003, 03:06 PM
ITV2 On Thursdays, 5:45 or 5:50pm, a very silly time, which is why I keep missing it, but of course it's not on for the next 2 weeks.

Greg

Divissima
22nd-December-2003, 03:10 PM
Thanks, Greg. Maybe I should just try to contact Planet 24 for a video of it. Did they promise you one too?

Sheepman
22nd-December-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Divissima
Did they promise you one too? No, we obviously weren't star material! :tears:

Greg

Divissima
22nd-December-2003, 03:33 PM
I asked for a video, silly! I'll try to get in touch with them but don't hold out much hope.