PDA

View Full Version : Help with some drop/seducer names

Degodier
18th-February-2011, 12:21 PM
A helping hand please!! I am after the names of drops/seducers.....I need them for research purposes for something I am writing. I know a few, er- the easily remembered nose-breaker and butterfly.... double handed and ballroom.... but I am foundering now..any contribution would be gratefully received plus a brief description would be really helpful. Although from experience I know the same move can have more than one name... Thank you!

t0mt0m
18th-February-2011, 12:42 PM
I don't know any, but if you google for a drops/seducer DVD and look at the description of the DVD on the area, they probably have a content summary that'll name a few, till someone on the board replies :)

David Bailey
18th-February-2011, 03:13 PM
A helping hand please!! I am after the names of drops/seducers.....I need them for research purposes for something I am writing. I know a few, er- the easily remembered nose-breaker and butterfly.... double handed and ballroom.... but I am foundering now..any contribution would be gratefully received plus a brief description would be really helpful. Although from experience I know the same move can have more than one name... Thank you!

The Jiveoholics site (http://www.jiveoholic.org.uk/default.asp)has loads of move descriptions - join as a Gold Member and you can search them, I think.

David Franklin
18th-February-2011, 06:44 PM
A helping hand please!! I am after the names of drops/seducers.....I need them for research purposes for something I am writing. I know a few, er- the easily remembered nose-breaker and butterfly.... double handed and ballroom.... but I am foundering now..any contribution would be gratefully received plus a brief description would be really helpful. Although from experience I know the same move can have more than one name... Thank you!Since virtually none of the names are standardized, I'm a bit unsure why you want them for 'research purposes'.

Although it might be interesting to see what names people actually consider "standard"; the only ones I'd really consider standard are ballroom and seducer, although "nose-breaker" and "nosebleed" are fairly obvious synonyms for each other so I suppose that could count too.