PDA

View Full Version : St Albans

cerocmetro
18th-December-2003, 06:42 PM
Anyone going to St Albans tonight.

This was where I taught for four years. Havn't taught there for a while now. BUT tonight, I get to visit old mates. If you have not been there before, great venue, Jon Brett DJ's has done for the past five years, can't get rid of him.

The Town Hall, ST ALbans, Herts. Takes 30 minutes from finchley

8-11pm

Adam:wink:

Tiggerbabe
18th-December-2003, 10:28 PM
Blast! I'm too late :tears: :tears:

TheTramp
18th-December-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
Blast! I'm too late :tears: :tears: Not yet Sheena...

They'll probably have just started freestyle now. If you really, really hurry :rolleyes:

Steve

Rachel
19th-December-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by cerocmetro
Anyone going to St Albans tonight.

This was where I taught for four years. Havn't taught there for a while now. BUT tonight, I get to visit old mates. If you have not been there before, great venue, Jon Brett DJ's has done for the past five years, can't get rid of him.

The Town Hall, ST ALbans, Herts. Takes 30 minutes from finchley

8-11pm

Adam:wink: Would have given anything to have ben there. And what did I have to do instead? Sit at home and write Christmas cards! Which are going to be too late anyway, cos I'd already bought dozens of second-class stamps. And I still haven't done any of the 'foreign' ones cos I'm not even sure I can remember how to write in German and Spanish. Not before a good few drinks, anyway. Bloody Christmas! (moan moan moan ...)

Hope you had a good night, though!
Rachel

ChrisA
19th-December-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Rachel
Bloody Christmas! (moan moan moan ...)
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Paul F
19th-December-2003, 05:22 PM

Hope you had a good night, though!
Rachel

I would love Christmas more if it started (at the earliest) on the 1st December. The way it is now, its a 3 month thing!!

Dreadful Scathe
19th-December-2003, 05:32 PM

Cheer up - order some xmas sweeties from here (http://www.sweetmemoriesuk.com/products.asp) - the mint humbugs are my present for everybody this year - just 1gram each thats all they're getting, bah!