PDA

View Full Version : Linda's Aussie trip

Martin
18th-December-2003, 03:33 PM
Robs view...

Ask Linda about the Aussie 2 step! :kiss:

I'm sure she can show you the intrecate details...

Martin's view...

So Linda"where is the toilet?" well there is one next to you, one next door and one in the middle. "so where is the one in the middle?" - errr in the middle...:sorry :tears:

So have you tried 2 guys and one girl come upstairs and I will show you "OK" - fortunately is was a DVD routine we did at Club Med a few weeks ago...:rofl:

So also you need to ask Linda about the "bow" - that is the one where Linda sits on the floor :tears:

The Lovely Linda's view...

Now I can do the supergirl, these 2 lovely Aussie's showed me how, all I need now is a superman in Scotland...

So yes Heather, I have lost my chastity belt...:na:

Martin
18th-December-2003, 03:35 PM
If she is the quiet one... Ahhhhhhh:tears: :sorry

Ask her about her squeeking throughout slow tracks:waycool: :na:

Martin
18th-December-2003, 03:37 PM
Do submit replies as she can pick these up now or tomorrow...:blush:

Tried to tell her to stick to the other side of the bridge, UT looks like she will be here again tomorrow:sick: - If she ever leaves - that ROB :kiss: :rofl:

Tiggerbabe
18th-December-2003, 11:47 PM
Have a great time Linda - hope everyone is looking after you.

Just away to get everything sorted for the Christmas Glitter Party tomorrow night - :waycool:

Take care - have a great Christmas :kiss: :hug: :hug: :kiss:
See you soon,
Sheen xx

linda
19th-December-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
Have a great time Linda - hope everyone is looking after you.

Just away to get everything sorted for the Christmas Glitter Party tomorrow night -

Take care - have a great Christmas
See you soon,
Sheen xx

yes Sheena everyone is taking care of me down here!! Gary took me out ot dinner as promised and then dancing had a great time:grin: Martin has been a great host too, out dancing last night, danced with Robert:drool: and spoke to Nicky sends her love too:grin:
Have a great time at the Glitter Party I know you'll dazzle them all :yum: :wink:

Take Care , merry Christmas
Linda
:hug: :kiss: :kiss:

Sheepman
19th-December-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Martin
Ask her about her squeeking throughout slow tracks Ah, takes me back to last Christmas, (at Beach Boogie that is). Have a great time, and squeak as much as you like :really:

Greg