PDA

View Full Version : My forum photos

Missy D
17th-December-2010, 12:02 AM
Just remembering all the fun I had on the forum and thought I would cheer myself up by looking at some of my old photos/attachments. Found quite a few only cant open or view any of them! Why? can anyone help me on this one? xx

Lory
17th-December-2010, 09:34 AM
Just remembering all the fun I had on the forum and thought I would cheer myself up by looking at some of my old photos/attachments. Found quite a few only cant open or view any of them! Why? can anyone help me on this one? xx

I don't know, i'll have a look :flower:

Lory
17th-December-2010, 09:44 AM
Hmm, I see the problem.

I just looked under my 'user CP' and 'attachments' and it would appear that anything before a certain date has either been removed or disabled? :confused:

Maybe Franck did this to try to save some space?

I'll ask! :nice:

Double Trouble
17th-December-2010, 09:55 AM

While you're asking, can you get him to upgrade me, my payment went out on Monday and I'm still a piddly registered user. Can't message anyone, or do anything useful....heeeelp! I feel all powerless. :D

marcusj
17th-December-2010, 10:59 AM
While you're asking, can you get him to upgrade me, my payment went out on Monday and I'm still a piddly registered user. Can't message anyone, or do anything useful....heeeelp! I feel all powerless. :D
You could never be powerless :wink:

Lory
17th-December-2010, 12:30 PM

OK, I've asked but he's not about at the moment. Lets hope he's not stuck in the snow somewhere :sick:

Double Trouble
17th-December-2010, 01:59 PM
You could never be powerless :wink:

OK, I've asked

Thanks...power fully restored. :clap:

Tiger Pants
17th-December-2010, 02:41 PM
Thanks...power fully restored. :clap:

God help us all.

Missy D
19th-December-2010, 12:08 AM
Hmm, I see the problem.

I just looked under my 'user CP' and 'attachments' and it would appear that anything before a certain date has either been removed or disabled? :confused:

Maybe Franck did this to try to save some space?

Thank you! I would love to see them again one of which is of my cat that died last year. The others I imagine are of me and sis being a little over the top. xx:flower: