PDA

View Full Version : Six long seconds...

straycat
25th-November-2010, 12:58 PM
When I click on 'Unread Posts', I'm getting the following amusing, but not very helpful message:

'This forum requires that you wait 6 seconds between searches. Please try again in 9131 seconds.'

On the plus side, the number is decreasing - so in about 9,000 seconds, I should be able to see the unread posts...

Franck
25th-November-2010, 01:02 PM
When I click on 'Unread Posts', I'm getting the following amusing, but not very helpful message:

'This forum requires that you wait 6 seconds between searches. Please try again in 9131 seconds.'

On the plus side, the number is decreasing - so in about 9,000 seconds, I should be able to see the unread posts...Odd, I just tried, and I can click on new or recent searches repeatedly, and I get no error message. Might be worth clearing the cache in your browser...

I'll tinker deeper if the problem persists.

HelenB
25th-November-2010, 01:10 PM
Whilst apparently I have to wait 10194 seconds :what:

I'm off for a cup of tea instead :D

straycat
25th-November-2010, 01:51 PM
Odd, I just tried, and I can click on new or recent searches repeatedly, and I get no error message. Might be worth clearing the cache in your browser...

I'll tinker deeper if the problem persists.
No joy clearing the cache. Plus - I've tried it in three different browsers (Firefox, Safari, IE) with the same result.

I wouldn't be surprised if it just sorts itself out once the countdown reaches zero. I'll let you know later this evening ;)

Lee Bartholomew
25th-November-2010, 07:17 PM
Had the same but seems ok now

straycat
26th-November-2010, 11:24 AM
All working fine for me this morning.

HelenB
26th-November-2010, 02:00 PM
All working fine for me this morning.

:yeah: