PDA

View Full Version : Dunblane Christmas Party

xSalsa_Angelx
7th-November-2003, 10:21 AM
Does anyone know if the Perth xmas party is still on for the 20th December, I checked the social events calander and it seems to have dissapeared,?

I would like to go to this one as we will not be able to attend the ballroom in Aberdeen on the 22nd November.

xsax

Franck
7th-November-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
Does anyone know if the Perth xmas party is still on for the 20th December, I checked the social events calander and it seems to have dissapeared,? Hi Salsa,

The party on the 20th has been moved to Friday the 19th in the Victoria Hall in Dunblane (just 5 minutes from Stirling).

Franck.

xSalsa_Angelx
7th-November-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Franck
Hi Salsa,

The party on the 20th has been moved to Friday the 19th in the Victoria Hall in Dunblane (just 5 minutes from Stirling).

Franck.

Franck
Oh no .... its going to have to be a toss up now between xmas party at work or ceroc party..!!
xsax

TheTramp
7th-November-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
Franck
Oh no .... its going to have to be a toss up now between xmas party at work or ceroc party..!!
xsax No problem in deciding then!! :D

Steve

Rachel
7th-November-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
No problem in deciding then!! :D

Steve Exactly! No contest ...

You didn't really want to end up getting ****ed, snogging the boy from the post room and having photocopied reproductions of your rear end plastered up over the noticeboards anyway, did you??

Heather
7th-November-2003, 06:17 PM
:D :D Of course you could always come to the Dundee Party which is in the Bonar Hall (a Fabulous Venue!!) on Saturday the 13th December . :wink: :wink:
:hug: :kiss:
Heather,
x

TheTramp
7th-November-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Heather
:D :D Of course you could always come to the Dundee Party which is in the Bonar Hall (a Fabulous Venue!!) on Saturday the 13th December.As well......

Steve

Jive Brummie
7th-November-2003, 07:09 PM
Hi Salsa,

Franck.

Franck, have you got a full address for this venue as me and FC need to plan well in advance... we get lost going to the village shop and it's only round the corner....!!:cheers:

Tiggerbabe
7th-November-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Jive Brummie
Franck, have you got a full address for this venue as me and FC need to plan well in advance... we get lost going to the village shop and it's only round the corner....!!:cheers:

Tell you what James, I'll give you both a lift :D

John S
7th-November-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Jive Brummie
It's in Station Road, so I guess if you find the railway track then split up, with you going one way and FC the other, one of you will find it.
:what:

I do remember long ago hearing some of FC's adventures in trying to find her way around the motorways of Scotland, so I do sympathise!
:cheers:

Alternatively you could try this reference on multimap:
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=GB&GridE=278086&addr1=&client=public&addr2=Station+Road&advanced=&addr3=dunblane&pc=&X=278086&GridN=701056&quicksearch=station+road,+dunblane&Y=701056&scale=5000&cidr_client=none&place=Station+Road,+Dunblane&coordsys=gb

Fran
8th-November-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by John S
I do remember long ago hearing some of FC's adventures in trying to find her way around the motorways of Scotland, so I do sympathise! :cheers: But it was funny:rofl: :rofl: Bless. :hug:

Poor denise was driving and I did feel a bit guilty as they had gone up to aberdeen for a double trouble practice.

fran:cheers:

Pammy
13th-November-2003, 02:18 PM
• Friday 19th December, Dunblane Ceroc Scotland Christmas Party - All that glitters theme. I can't come and with a theme like that, how will Andy + I cope! :tears:

TheTramp
13th-November-2003, 02:21 PM
• Friday 19th December, Dunblane Ceroc Scotland Christmas Party - All that glitters theme. At The Victoria Hall, Dunblane (just 5 minutes from Stirling). With a brilliant sprung dance floor, Come all Glittery!
Guest DJs Dan the man and Emma from London.
Crackers, fun class, mince pies and Christmas spirit, this will be the best party to get you in the mood for the holidays. (8.00pm ‘til 1.00am)This is also my birthday!! So, make sure that you all come. And bring presents too :D

Steve

Forte
13th-November-2003, 03:25 PM
This is also my birthday!! So, make sure that you all come. And bring presents too :D

Steve

Oh for goodness sake! Now you have spoiled the surprise!:wink:

Emma
13th-November-2003, 06:43 PM

..and Emma 'The Darkness' from London
Crackers Hey..I resent that remark!! :waycool:

Tiggerbabe
14th-November-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Emma
Hey..I resent that remark!! :waycool:

What's that *puts hand to ear* you resemble that remark? Yeah, I thought so too, well said Franck :wink: :wink:

xSalsa_Angelx
16th-December-2003, 01:21 PM
• Friday 19th December, Dunblane Ceroc Scotland Christmas Party
This is also my birthday!! So, make sure that you all come. And bring presents too :D

Steve Aww :hug: I'll give you a Bithday dance and Hug and Kiss since you are taking me down :D

Might even get ya a Birthday Card ;)

Bill
18th-December-2003, 01:08 AM
Anyone from the Aberdeen area heading to Dunblane on Friday ???

Unfortunately my lift has fallen through so if anyone is driving down can you squeeze one more in????:D

Franck
19th-December-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Bill
Anyone from the Aberdeen area heading to Dunblane on Friday ???

Unfortunately my lift has fallen through so if anyone is driving down can you squeeze one more in????:D Glad you managed to get a lift sorted Bill, looking forward to seeing you and Fran tonight! :nice:

Tickets now pretty much sold out... so anyone without one, phone or email me if you haven't already :wink:

Franck.

Dreadful Scathe
19th-December-2003, 05:39 PM
hmm Office Party before I come through to Dunblane later, sooooo... I may be late and I may be drunk. Beware :D

Probably not though, cant drink and jive after all.

xSalsa_Angelx
19th-December-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
hmm Office Party before I come through to Dunblane later, sooooo... I may be late and I may be drunk. Beware :D

Probably not though, cant drink and jive after all.

are you going to photocopy me a nice pic of your ass??? :rofl:

TheTramp
20th-December-2003, 04:24 AM
Well. What a great party.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, dances, cards and even presents.

Well done Franck for organising another great night. Great music (thanks Dan and Emma). Nice hall. Drinks at cost prices (nice touch).

I so much wanted it to go on longer. Although, I think I'd probably have fallen over! :D

Steve

Dance Demon
20th-December-2003, 11:53 AM
Ditto Steve.........and a great sprung dance floor:waycool: although it got a wee bit busy at one point. Music was good & varied too...well done Emma & Dan..........Thnks to all the ladies for the lovely dances.......Sheena , Heather, Salsa Angel, and lots of others..........Oh and of course Steves birthday dance:wink: :D
The sweets at the door & the Choccies on the tables were nice too.....and the mince pies:waycool:

Stuart M
20th-December-2003, 01:06 PM
It was a good night. I learned 3 things:

1) Salsa Angel really does look like her avatar :wink:

2) I really ought to steal Aleks' avatar, seeing as how I can impersonate it :D

3) and Sheena can get her leg over with me anytime :what:

Point 2 is very important, it could be the getout I need from having to dress up as a toaster for the B.F.G. ...

xSalsa_Angelx
20th-December-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Stuart M

1) Salsa Angel really does look like her avatar :wink:

Yep sure do Stuart, you are not the only one that thought so :D

I could not go about looking like a naked angel forever could I ?? LOL

and thanks for the dance it was really nice.!!!

Tiggerbabe
20th-December-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Stuart M

3) and Sheena can get her leg over with me anytime :what:
But only if you're expecting it, eh Stuart :wink:

Thanks to everyone for the dances last night - I had a marvellous time.

What a great hall, the floor was wonderful - everyone was looking so, so glittery :grin: - the candles, crackers, chocolate money and mince pies were greatly appreciated.

Thought the music was brilliant - Well Done Emma (The Darkness) - I hope we have you dj-ing up here again soon.
Huge thanks Dan for playing the Black Eyed Peas - Shutup
and Emma for playing the Offspring - Pretty Fly (because I got to dance with Dan :drool: )

Now all I need is another party that requires me to wear extra, extra, double sparkly boots :wink: :D

Daphne
20th-December-2003, 07:15 PM
The music was truly great, & I loved the bouncy floor!
Too busy though (my skirt got ripped by someone'a bl**dy heel:tears:!).

Thanks for the lovely dances, and look forward to the next party

:cheers:

Emma
21st-December-2003, 12:37 PM
I had such a fab time on Friday...what a lovely hall, and didn't it look great! Thanks to everyone for the fabulous dances (they were *all* lovely..Scotland spoils me rotten :cheers: ), Thanks to Sheena for ferrying me around (and the clothing exchange!!), and of course to Franck for asking me to DJ :hug:...when can I do it again? :grin:

...and did everyone see Callum in his Santa suit? what a cutie!!

Tiggerbabe
21st-December-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Emma
did everyone see Callum in his Santa suit? what a cutie!!
yes! *melt* :drool: :drool:

Heather
21st-December-2003, 05:25 PM
........Callum that is!!!! He is just a little sweetheart, and so good too - he slept through all the music!!!
Great party Franck (as usual).
Disappointed that you didn't wear your Santa suit- the MAd Crew wanted to sit on your knee and tell you what we wanted for Christmas !!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Had a brilliant time, all those little touches like chocolate, table decorations, mince pies etc, make all the difference!
Lovely dance floor,not quite as big as the Beach Ballroom but fab to dance on.
Great music from Dan and Emma (who's as MAd as us Dundonians ) We've decided to officially confer MAd Crew status to you !!! Uniform to be presented to you at the Beach Ballroom in February!!!!!:rofl:

:hug: :rofl:
Heather,
XX

Emma
21st-December-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Heather
Emma (who's as MAd as us Dundonians ) We've decided to officially confer MAd Crew status to you !!! Uniform to be presented to you at the Beach Ballroom in February!!!!!:rofl: Wahey! what an honour! :hug: :grin: :cheers:

Tiggerbabe
21st-December-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
I can't come and with a theme like that, how will Andy + I cope! :tears:
Well if you're really good I'll post a picture of my boots :wink: they were just a little bit glittery :rofl:

Dan Hudson
22nd-December-2003, 09:23 AM
Wow! What a fab night!:waycool:

A big thank you to all you folk up there who made us feel most welcome, baby Callum is obviously so impressed with Ceroc he slept for the entire night! :D

Thanks to franck for allowing me to DJ, had a great time.. Well done to Emma for a fantastic set:cheers:

To all those who I managed to dance with fabulous.. Sheena, how can I recover from the legover move:devil:

James..Get that back fixed, I missed out on watchnig you dance with the fab Mel:tears:

Well, until next time, poss the BFG .. stay cool :D :cheers: :kiss: :hug:

Emma
22nd-December-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Dan Hudson
Thanks to franck for allowing me to DJ, had a great time.. Well done to Emma for a fantastic set:cheers:
I couldn't have done it without you, petal :hug:

Tiggerbabe
22nd-December-2003, 08:30 PM
Glitter Boots for a glitter party (maybe I should have had the picture taken before I started dancing in them :waycool: )

Tiggerbabe
22nd-December-2003, 11:27 PM
D J Emma at the decks :D

Jive Brummie
23rd-December-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Dan Hudson
Wow! What a fab night!:waycool:

A big thank you to all you folk up there who made us feel most welcome, baby Callum is obviously so impressed with Ceroc he slept for the entire night! :D

To all those who I managed to dance with fabulous.. Sheena, how can I recover from the legover move:devil:

James..Get that back fixed, I missed out on watchnig you dance with the fab Mel:tears:

Well, until next time, poss the BFG .. stay cool :D :cheers: :kiss: :hug:

Agree with all the above. Cheers Dan for the back advice. Have treated it to some good old fashioned rest, (Melanie calls it being idle!!!), and it's feeling loads better.

James.......x

p.s Did Sheena pass on where I got the trews' from...??? If not then just look for any shop that stocks 'Bench' clothing.:cheers: