PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday maxine

Jay Jay
7th-October-2010, 09:42 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY MAXINE HAVE A FABULOUS DAY...........YOU DESERVE THE BEST

:flower::flower::hug::hug::flower::flower:

XXXXXXX

Tiger Pants
7th-October-2010, 10:24 AM
Hope you have a lovely Birthday. Perhaps we'll catch up at Southport for a belated birthday dance. Charlie X

Lory
7th-October-2010, 11:00 AM
:flower:Happy Birthday Maxine:flower:

Easily Led
7th-October-2010, 11:35 AM
Happy Birthday Maxine!!!:flower:

sunnybunny
7th-October-2010, 12:05 PM
Hope you have a lovely Birthday. Perhaps we'll catch up at Southport for a belated birthday dance. Charlie X

Now, there's a birthday present that will be worth waiting for :drool:

That has just just increased Maxine's driving speed up the M6 by at least 10mph !

ps Happy Birthday !!!

Allez-Cat
7th-October-2010, 02:31 PM
Many Happies :hug:

ant
7th-October-2010, 02:31 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXINE

have a great day

lots of love

ant

xxx

:flower::flower::flower:

Kazibaby
7th-October-2010, 02:58 PM
Happy Birthday babe....have a good one xx

Phil_dB
7th-October-2010, 04:56 PM
Hope you've had a great birthday Linda x

emmylou25
7th-October-2010, 08:48 PM
Happy birthday - hope you've had a great day.

Maxine
8th-October-2010, 08:38 AM

Ooh yes look forward to a dance or 2 with Ceroc’s cheekiest:D, especially as I have not seen you for about a year.

Now, there's a birthday present that will be worth waiting for :drool:

That has just just increased Maxine's driving speed up the M6 by at least 10mph !

Sadly I think it can't go any faster than I already push it to.

Thanks to everyone for there kind thoughts and wishes, I have been overwhelmed be all the kindness that came my way on here and on facebook.

I had a lovely day, unfortunately I had to work as my birthday is sandwiched between 2 long weekenders, but my work colleagues/friends took me out to lunch. In the evening I went to a quiz that I go to once a month (in aid of a hospice in the East End of London (which we won)) and a couple of my friends bought me a beautiful cake (I discovered that I can have my cake and eat it). My diet start Monday!!!:sad:

:flower::flower:

gamebird
10th-October-2010, 09:22 PM
Happy Birthday Maxine - do come and claim a birthday cake from the table in the Blues Room at Southport

gb

Dave Hancock
13th-October-2010, 06:25 PM
Belated happy birthday darling,

Look forward to some slightly late birthday dances.

Dx

rubyred
13th-October-2010, 11:47 PM
Hugs and see you at the weekend xx:flower::flower:

Maxine
14th-October-2010, 09:08 AM
Happy Birthday Maxine - do come and claim a birthday cake from the table in the Blues Room at Southport

gb

Thanks - OMG my diet is such a disaster

Belated happy birthday darling,

Look forward to some slightly late birthday dances.

Dx

Can't wait for tomorrow now the gorgeous Mr Hancock and The Cheeky Mr Tiger Pants, my feet will definitely be full down on the accelerator :D:D

Hugs and see you at the weekend xx:flower::flower:
Rubyred can't wait to see you again - hope you can make it over to our chalet for some East London hospitality :hug:

Trouble
15th-October-2010, 01:44 PM
Belated happy birthday girly

have a great weekend.

hugs and kisses

Mr and Mrs Scarface x x x x x x

Lost Leader
15th-October-2010, 07:42 PM
Me too! Sorry it's so late - had a rather bad and very busy week work-wise. Thank god it's Friday, even though I won't be at Southport :sad: