PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday everyone

DavidB
14th-August-2002, 10:51 AM
Is it the Scottish National Birthday Day today? (Or is it more to do with keeping warm in November!)

David

Heather
18th-August-2002, 11:05 AM
:confused: But then again that's not difficult, it happens quite often!!! Scottish National Birthday?????? What do you mean???
We celebrate St Andrews Day on November 30th and Robert Burns birthday on 25th January, but that's about it unless you count celebrating life in general !!!!!:wink:

:cheers:
Heather

Tiggerbabe
18th-August-2002, 01:03 PM
:eek: Now Heather! - Give it up, we all know you're not as innocent as you look.........................

( I think Dave B was referring to all the people born in August and therefore conceived in November:yum: :yum: ):cheers:

ps You will notice that I went to bed when I got home and am only on-line at a decent hour (unlike a certain limbo dancing ginger swinger:what:

Heather
18th-August-2002, 03:40 PM
:really: It takes a while for the penny to drop but I get it now!!!!!!!:sorry I did check the calendar and now I know what you meant David. BUT !!!! I reckon only one of them is a true Scot, the others being from England and OZ!
Still, it gives strength to my earlier theory on another thread where I said , everyone wants to be Scottish and the closest they can get is to play a part in a movie about Scottish heroes. It would seem that everyone is getting in on the act and using the Cerocscotland forum as an alternative!!!!:D :D

:cheers:
Heather