PDA

View Full Version : Charlton Christmas Ball

Tazmanian Devil
17th-December-2003, 01:05 PM
Hi all is anyone coming to the christmas ball at charlton on the 27th?? The tickets are nearly sold out so if you do want to come and haven't yet got a ticket you better move fast!! :grin: www.cerocgreenwich.co.uk We have 2 Halls, and 3 Fantastic DJ's including the wonderful Dan, Emma and guest DJ Peter :wink: Hopefully see some of you there :kiss: :hug:

Jon
17th-December-2003, 06:31 PM
Got mine. Would be great to see some forum members there.

Dan Hudson
23rd-December-2003, 01:17 PM
Only 5 tickets left for the Charlton Ball...

Get down to Greenwich tonight.... Tickets will be sold on a 1st come 1st served basis....

There is an awesome surprise caberet... I cannot reveal who at the moment, but you are in for a real treat

Fresh from her trip to Dunblane 'the darkness' returns to the charlton decks alongside myself and the fabulous Lounge Lizard..

If you missed out.. next party night 17th January..line up to follow

Jon
23rd-December-2003, 06:48 PM
Ok so why is Em called 'The Darkness'. Is it to do with the hair or something more sinister? :wink:

TheTramp
24th-December-2003, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by Jon
Ok so why is Em called 'The Darkness'. Is it to do with the hair or something more sinister? :wink: It's something much more sinister. She could tell you, but then she'd have to sacrifice your still beating heart :na:

Steve

Tiggerbabe
24th-December-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
It's something much more sinister. She could tell you, but then she'd have to sacrifice your still beating heart :na:

Steve
:rofl: :rofl:

Dan Hudson
28th-December-2003, 11:32 AM
Had an absolutley fab night last night:waycool:

Thank you very much all that came down. hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks to Lounge Lizard for our superb blues room!:cheers:

Thanks to the Darkness for another great set:what:

Had some great dances too, thanks Claire and Carla:drool: :drool:

Remember our next party night is 17th Jan.until then..happy new year!!!

Lounge Lizard
28th-December-2003, 01:25 PM
Well done Dan and team, had a great time and thanks for inviting me.
peter

Claire
28th-December-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Dan Hudson
Had an absolutley fab night last night:waycool:
Thank you very much all that came down. hope you enjoyed it.
Thanks to Lounge Lizard for our superb blues room!:cheers:
Thanks to the Darkness for another great set:what:
Had some great dances too, thanks Claire and Carla:drool: :drool:
Remember our next party night is 17th Jan.until then..happy new year!!!

CONGRATULATIONS KELLY, DAN, RUSSELL!
The party was excellent! Really great atmosphere!!!

Place looked lovely with candles, balloons and an array of food and even mincepies and endless sweets. The sweety lollies came in useful for some added sugar boosts near to the end of the evening too.

Music was really good - well done Dan, Emma and Lounge Lizard. Downstairs in the main hall was really buzzing and upstairs had a great "downstairs Camber" feeling... the only thing missing there was that when I looked at my watch it didn't say 4:30am!:rofl:

The cabaret was really good (always nice to know how dancing should be done...lol). Amir and Kate looked wonderful.

Had some really lovely dances and went home very content!
YEAHHHHH... roll on Saturday January 17th for the next one!

Sylph
30th-December-2003, 12:48 AM
Hi I've just registered after a bit of lurking!

Been dancing for some time but kind of on/off. I have enjoyed a couple of Charlton nights-thank-you! and wonder what's afoot on 17th January?