PDA

View Full Version : A new definition of sadness

TheTramp
17th-December-2003, 10:51 AM
Yes, to give new meaning to the word 'sad', I have just realised that I've got more posts than the second and third highest posters added together.

I think it's time for a holiday. Or maybe I should just get out more....!! :tears:

Steve

Forte
17th-December-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Yes, to give new meaning to the word 'sad', I have just realised that I've got more posts than the second and third highest posters added together.

I think it's time for a holiday. Or maybe I should just get out more....!! :tears:

Steve

Get out MORE? You are never bloody in! :really:

Bill
17th-December-2003, 11:55 AM

Steve

or maybe try working for a living...............................:D :cheers:

Lindsay
17th-December-2003, 04:14 PM
bloody students...:wink:

Bill
17th-December-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Lindsay
bloody students...:wink:

yeh..................... scrounging off the state.........and we're paying taxes for them to enjoy themselves, play music , go dancing and driving around the country having fun.

Shouldn't you be at home every night studying and getting stressed about essays and exams :rolleyes: :na:

TheTramp
17th-December-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Bill
yeh..................... scrounging off the state.........and we're paying taxes for them to enjoy themselves, play music , go dancing and driving around the country having fun.

Shouldn't you be at home every night studying and getting stressed about essays and exams :rolleyes: :na: I don't scrounge off the state. I work for what I get.

(Which isn't to say that I wouldn't want to if I could find a way to manage it!! :D ).

I'm not going to tell you my results so far this year!! :na:

Steve

Bill
18th-December-2003, 01:04 AM
I don't scrounge off the state. I work for what I get.

(Which isn't to say that I wouldn't want to if I could find a way to manage it!! :D ).

I'm not going to tell you my results so far this year!! :na:

Steve

Typical student.....see you don't deny the bit about enjoying yourself and going round the country enjoying yourself :mad:

In my day ....................... we had to suffer as a student. No such thing as enjoying yourself. Cars...... we used to dream of a car...in fact we couldn't afford to dream ...far too epxensive. We couldn't sleep because of the cold and damp!

I'll expect you to look suitably miserable and broke when I next see you.....:rolleyes: :na:

TheTramp
18th-December-2003, 01:12 AM
Typical student.....see you don't deny the bit about enjoying yourself and going round the country enjoying yourself :mad:

In my day ....................... we had to suffer as a student. No such thing as enjoying yourself. Cars...... we used to dream of a car...in fact we couldn't afford to dream ...far too epxensive. We couldn't sleep because of the cold and damp!

I'll expect you to look suitably miserable and broke when I next see you.....:rolleyes: :na: Well, if you take the PM offer I just made, then you'll be sitting in my car, on your way out to enjoy yourself.

Of course, if you'll now find that too hypocritical, I can withdraw the offer! :rolleyes: :D

Steve

PS. Oh, and looking broke isn't too much of a challenge at the moment :tears:

DangerousCurves
18th-December-2003, 01:57 AM
Well, if you take the PM offer I just made, then you'll be sitting in my car, on your way out to enjoy yourself.

Errrr - Mr. Tramp.... Cannot imagine what the PM offer in question was, but horrifying images from every teen flick I've ever seen are flashing in front of my eyes!

Steady Tiger! :wink:

TheTramp
18th-December-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by DangerousCurves
Errrr - Mr. Tramp.... Cannot imagine what the PM offer in question was, but horrifying images from every teen flick I've ever seen are flashing in front of my eyes! Ummm. It was a lift to the dance on Friday night, since Bill doesn't have a car.

Miss DC, you have a very overactive imagination! :D

Steve

Minnie M
18th-December-2003, 02:10 AM
Love the avatar DC :nice:

DangerousCurves
18th-December-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Minnie M
Love the avatar DC :nice:

Thanks! My Birthday Kitten From Mikey! :D

Minnie M
18th-December-2003, 02:23 AM
Thanks! My Birthday Kitten From Mikey! :D

He better be careful, he is damaging his 'Bad Boy' image :wink:

(it is really cute)

Bill
18th-December-2003, 11:59 AM
Ummm. It was a lift to the dance on Friday night, since Bill doesn't have a car.

Miss DC, you have a very overactive imagination! :D

Steve

But Steve.............. that's not what you said in the PM............... but I'll not say a word :wink: :sick: :rofl:

TheTramp
18th-December-2003, 12:31 PM
But Steve.............. that's not what you said in the PM............... but I'll not say a word :wink: :sick: :rofl: I didn't say anything about DangerousCurves in the PM :rolleyes:

Steve

Bill
18th-December-2003, 01:27 PM
In that case my lips are sealed....................

Errrr - Mr. Tramp.... Cannot imagine what the PM offer in question was, but horrifying images from every teen flick I've ever seen are flashing in front of my eyes!

Steady Tiger! :wink: :D :na: :eek:

TheTramp
18th-December-2003, 01:36 PM
In that case my lips are sealed....................

:D :na: :eek: There's a first for everything.

Next I'll be saying that my fingers can't type anymore!

Steve

Bill
18th-December-2003, 01:40 PM
There's a first for everything.

Next I'll be saying that my fingers can't type anymore!

Steve

only if they were broken and then you'd find something else to use............... er... well you know what I mean :blush: :na: :innocent:

TheTramp
18th-December-2003, 01:54 PM
only if they were broken and then you'd find something else to use............... er... well you know what I mean :blush: :na: :innocent: My toes??? :na:

Steve

Bill
18th-December-2003, 04:29 PM
My toes??? :na:

Steve

and what else could it have been :innocent: :grin:

TheTramp
18th-December-2003, 04:32 PM
and what else could it have been :innocent: :grin: Are we back to the one 'finger' typing again then Bill??

Steve

xSalsa_Angelx
19th-December-2003, 01:35 AM
and what else could it have been :innocent: :grin:

Oi you behave :rofl:

I have to sit in the car with you :wink:
can you be trusted??? LOL:na:

TheTramp
19th-December-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
Oi you behave :rofl:

I have to sit in the car with you :wink:
can you be trusted??? LOL:na: You have to sit in the car with me AND Bill....

It's every girls dream I'm told :D

Steve

Bill
19th-December-2003, 10:49 AM
You have to sit in the car with me AND Bill....

It's every girls dream I'm told :D and which girl would that be then.....................:rolleyes: and looks as if you'll be in the car together so now the tongues will wag and the rumours fly :D :wink: :na:

Gadget
19th-December-2003, 11:17 AM
So while Tramp's driving, you pair will be snuggled in the back seat distracting him? :devil:

Safe journey. :D:wink::innocent:

xSalsa_Angelx
20th-December-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Gadget
So while Tramp's driving, you pair will be snuggled in the back seat distracting him? :devil:

Safe journey. :D:wink::innocent:

Hahahhaha very funny craig :D

nope I was quite happy sitting in the front with Steve :D (yeah on the passenger seat of course)

He has now converted me to Blues music, had to listen to it in the car all the way down to Dunblane.....

Sorry you could not make it Bill :(

Will see you when I get back :D xx