PDA

View Full Version : Heavenly Bodies

Will
14th-December-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Gus
Good question ... better question is WHAT:confused: :really:

Fear not, Will's idea is of his own fabrication ... and though an obviously delightfull offer (not that he's actually asked me:sad: ) one I will have to decline as competitions aint my thing really.

I'm sure young Will is laready firmly booked for Blackpool ... or else a certain Kate will have things to say ..... come to think of it ... I've never actualy met Will ... so I'm not sure that our styles (or lack thereof) would gell:wink:
I thought I'd asked Gus in a PM. Ah well, the main thing is the immense disappointment that he's turned me down. Looks like I'm stuck with hoyking Kate around the dance floor again.

Maybe Gus, if I can't persuade you to do the intermediate, you would consider the airsteps? :wink:

Gus
14th-December-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Will

Maybe Gus, if I can't persuade you to do the intermediate, you would consider the airsteps? :wink:

Ahem ... again .. a most tempting offer but I'm afraid that the recent 12 months have not been kind and I'm now increasingly 'portly' ..... not yet at Tramp levels of mass but unless you've been doing some serious gym work you'de been unlikely to lift me much

Note to diary ... get my lard a*se into the gym i the new year:sick:

TheTramp
14th-December-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Gus
Ahem ... again .. a most tempting offer but I'm afraid that the recent 12 months have not been kind and I'm now increasingly 'portly' ..... not yet at Tramp levels of mass but unless you've been doing some serious gym work you'de been unlikely to lift me much

Note to diary ... get my lard a*se into the gym i the new year:sick: Sorry Gus mate....

I'm on the way down. Soon I'll be insulting you instead.

Steve

Gus
14th-December-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Sorry Gus mate....

I'm on the way down. Soon I'll be insulting you instead.

Steve

I wonder if some mathematics genius can calculate when our weights will intersect?:wink:

Please take no offence .... was merely trying to tie in to your comments re 'stoutness' ... apologies for any offence caused.:sorry

Andy McGregor
14th-December-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Gus
I wonder if some mathematics genius can calculate when our weights will intersect?:wink:

What you need is an astronomer or possibly an astrologer to tell you when 'Heavenly Bodies' will intersect.

The other question is when those weights intersect will they cross, bounce off each other or travel in the same direction as one single mass?

Gordon J Pownall
14th-December-2003, 06:37 PM
Just to check,

do you mass or mess - just wanted to maintain the grammar of the forum....:eek:

Dreadful Scathe
14th-December-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Andy McGregor
What you need is an astronomer or possibly an astrologer to tell you when 'Heavenly Bodies' will intersect.

now that we've gone off on this more interesting topic - hope Franck can post the last few posts in a new 'heavenly bodies' thread :D

Andy McGregor
14th-December-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
now that we've gone off on this more interesting topic - hope Franck can post the last few posts in a new 'heavenly bodies' thread :D

Did I say something interesting?:confused:

Don't worry, normal service will be resumed shortly:devil:

Back to the thread. It seems from the way the conversation that we need a new competition category. How about

Roly-Poly-Roc?

And, Franck, how about a BGF award for 'Forum Slimmer of the Year'?:devil: