PDA

View Full Version : Ideal ratio men to women for all present

bigdjiver
14th-December-2003, 06:10 PM
If I am with a partner I find it very inhibiting as far as going off to ask other ladies to dance. I am also reluctant to break into couples or groups. In short, I tend to look for "spare" as a partner. It seems to me that many men have similar feelings.

I find that where there is an equal balance of men and women, or more men, the evening seems much "flatter" (for want of a better word), for everybody. For me, if alone, it can be very miserable.

Since women seem to be better at conversation, usually have to work harder when dancing, and are more able to dance in pairs, I think that the ideal ratio of men to women is about 3 men to every 4 ladies or 4 to 5. I am trying not to see this as what is best for the guys.

Daphne
14th-December-2003, 07:42 PM
I like more men than women, then I have lots of choice, I don't sit at the edge waiting for my faves to get a break from the queues of women who pounce before the last record has even stopped (and those men are on this forum). Totally selfish I know, but there you go.

:yum:

ChrisA
14th-December-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Daphne
I like more men than women
This is a disaster in the classes.

The girls are bad enough at counting and walking, but the guys are truly atrocious - anything over about "two guys on" provokes chaos. :blush:

Strangely :wink: , I can't agree with you, though, even in freestyle :waycool:

Chris

LilyB
15th-December-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Daphne
I like more men than women, then I have lots of choice, I don't sit at the edge waiting for my faves to get a break from the queues of women who pounce before the last record has even stopped (and those men are on this forum). Totally selfish I know, but there you go.

:yum: Yes, you ought to know. It's damn well impossible to get a dance with you, for the above reason. :wink:

LilyB

Gary
15th-December-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by bigdjiver
If I am with a partner I find it very inhibiting as far as going off to ask other ladies to dance. I am also reluctant to break into couples or groups. In short, I tend to look for "spare" as a partner. It seems to me that many men have similar feelings.

I used to be very reluctant to ask a girl to dance if she was obviously part of a couple, until I was coupled off myself for a while. My girlfriend was also a dancer, and was quite happy for me to ask other girls to dance (although first, last and "special" songs belonged to us). She was a bit peeved that very few guys asked her to dance because she was with me. Partly guys don't ask coupled girls because single guys are looking for single girls, and that's fair enough. But I think if you're just looking for a dance, then people in couples are still people who like variety in their dancing partners.

I'd be interested to hear from girls if they're generally happy being asked to dance by guys other than their partner, or would prefer to be left alone...?

LilyB
15th-December-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Gary
I used to be very reluctant to ask a girl to dance if she was obviously part of a couple, until I was coupled off myself for a while. My girlfriend was also a dancer, and was quite happy for me to ask other girls to dance (although first, last and "special" songs belonged to us). She was a bit peeved that very few guys asked her to dance because she was with me. Partly guys don't ask coupled girls because single guys are looking for single girls, and that's fair enough. But I think if you're just looking for a dance, then people in couples are still people who like variety in their dancing partners.

I'd be interested to hear from girls if they're generally happy being asked to dance by guys other than their partner, or would prefer to be left alone...? Gary, you've touched on what was for me a very sore point until fairly recently. I was in the same position as your girlfriend - guys wouldn't ask me to dance if they see me with David. It didn't seem to bother the women, though. David would get asked constantly by other women, usually leaving me sitting on my own for ages. The short-term solution was that David ended up dancing exclusively with me all evening, otherwise I would not get to dance at all. Fortunately for both of us, we are much better known now within the Moden Jive circuit, hence I get recognised & asked to dance more often. That lets poor David off the hook. :wink:

The answer to your question, therefore, is an unequivocal yes to being asked to dance by other guys. I cannot imagine any girl would want to go to a dance venue and prefer to be left alone. If she is dancing constantly with her partner, that is a different matter. But if she is alone, ie. her partner is dancing with someone else, I'm sure she would appreciate another man asking her to dance.

LilyB

bigdjiver
15th-December-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Gary
Partly guys don't ask coupled girls because single guys are looking for single girls, and that's fair enough.

It may be that in some cases. In my case, and in many others, we are just looking for a good dance.

Guys, in general, do not like other guys cutting in on their "action". It is cause for a thumping in some environments. I have no fear of that in Ceroc, but I do empathise with the guy, so I rarely do it. I think it is rude to interrupt a conversation in any case.

stewart38
15th-December-2003, 11:08 AM
The girls are bad enough at counting and walking, but the guys are truly atrocious - anything over about "two guys on" provokes chaos.

Not true ,you will find men are far better then counting then women.

Jon
15th-December-2003, 11:22 AM
I'd agree with bigdjiver that when a couple as in male/female are chatting then it is rude to interupt. The trouble with most jive venues is the only place to chat is near the dance floor which makes it really hard to get to know someone if one of you are constantly wisked off for a dance. Had it happen to me so many times where I've been having a really good conversation with a lady and she's been grabbed mid sentance. It's so annoying so when ever I see couples talking then out of respect I dont interupt.

But if a lady isnt chatting or is by herself then of course I'd ask her for a dance once I'd plucked up the courage.

Rachel
15th-December-2003, 12:05 PM
I voted for equal numbers. My natural instinct would be to say, the more men the better! However, at dances I've been to where there are more men, I've noticed that they can get rather bored and grumpy if they're the ones having to fight to get dances, for a change. Poor souls!!
Rachel

Gadget
15th-December-2003, 02:09 PM
I voted for more women to men; I like variety and seldom have more than one dance in a night with the same partner - I have 'run out' of ladies to dance with without duplicating quite a few times.

Chris
15th-December-2003, 02:14 PM
I haven't voted yet, but the only reason I can think of for not voting 'equal numbers' is that it's maybe easier for men to do the asking if there is a 'slightly' greater number of women than men, which women quite appreciate.

If there's many more women, then the bolder ones tend to grab the available men - it dehumanises it a bit. Of course the men feel awfully special, no matter how objectionable they are - until they go to an even numbers night that is.

Bill
15th-December-2003, 02:23 PM
Ideally equal numbers would be great but a few extra women is probably ideal..........certainly for the men and most women can dance very well as leaders so at least can dance with other women whereas most men won't / don't dance as followers.

At Aberdeen for the last few weeks we've had more men and that's been awful especially when doing the revision beginners' class. Two weeks ago I had only 5 new women and 11 men so it was very difficult for the men to really pick up the moves which means some are less likely to return. Is it just the Christmas shopping ???????-

TheTramp
15th-December-2003, 04:47 PM
Strangely, almost all the women seem to have voted for men over, and almost all the men seem to have voted for women over. Wouldn't have been able to predict that one eh!! :rolleyes:

I'd like equal numbers please.

(Well, actually, I'd like a roomful of women and me. But that's only so I stand a chance of actually getting a dance!! :tears: :na: )

Steve

Lindsay
15th-December-2003, 04:50 PM
It would be good to see more men 'following'.... I know for a fact that Bill, Steve, John, Obi, and Gilbert (and I'm sure some others) make very good followers (especially when they wear tights - Bill). I always gathers a crowd & gets applause!

Sheepman
15th-December-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by LilyB
guys wouldn't ask me to dance if they see me with David. If only I realised this, I could have spent whole nights dancing with you :yum: :yum:
Lily I'm sure this wasn't the reason, not in my case anyway, IT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE (/ARE?) SCARY. :really:

Let me qualify this :wink:
Don't most people have their "Scary dancers list." Dancers who are so good that there's no reason they'd want to "dance with l'il ole me." Something that I've discussed and had confirmed by a couple of other forumite men recently. Even if you pluck up the nerve to ask for one dance, after that, you think, "no way does she want to do another one with me." OK, if a couple are canoodling, or always dancing together, you also feel it is harder to break in.

I voted for 4 men to 5 women, but that was a bit rash. I think in a normal night, even numbers is fine, OK you may not get to dance with your favourites, but that's life. At an event like Camber, where I'm in the blues room till it closes (5:30 am or thereabouts), I think you need about 10% more women, as has been said, they need to work harder than the men, (but that's life!) Any more than that, and too many are going to get bored and drift away anyway.

I've been to a number of dance parties where for the last 4 or 5 hours (until 6 am) there are twice the numbers of women as men, God is that hard work! But I have to do my utmost to keep the ladies happy - it's my duty :confused:

Greg

Bill
15th-December-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Lindsay
It would be good to see more men 'following'.... I know for a fact that Bill, Steve, John, Obi, and Gilbert (and I'm sure some others) make very good followers (especially when they wear tights - Bill). I always gathers a crowd & gets applause!

but I prefer stockings.................. :na: :D :wink:

bigdjiver
15th-December-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Sheepman
Don't most people have their "Scary dancers list." Dancers who are so good that there's no reason they'd want to "dance with l'il ole me." Something that I've discussed and had confirmed by a couple of other forumite men recently.

Certainly true of me. In most cases it is not the ladies fault. I have the "I am not worthy" feeling. In the case of most teachers it is knowing that I do not do things the Ceroc way, and the inner fear that they are mentally deducting points for this and that.

In one case I quite happily showed a lady this move and that move that I had garnered from obscure places, then found out she was a teacher, and I never felt comfortable again. One of the experiences backing my "shallow, and better for it" view.

Tiggerbabe
16th-December-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by stewart38
The girls are bad enough at counting and walking, but the guys are truly atrocious - anything over about "two guys on" provokes chaos.

Not true ,you will find men are far better then counting then women.
Mmmmn - pity some of them aren't very good at quoting and grammar/spelling though :wink: :eek: :devil:

Forte
16th-December-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Bill
At Aberdeen for the last few weeks we've had more men and that's been awful especially when doing the revision beginners' class. Two weeks ago I had only 5 new women and 11 men so it was very difficult for the men to really pick up the moves which means some are less likely to return. Is it just the Christmas shopping ???????-

Oh Bill, spoken like a true man! "Just" the Christmas shopping!!! And the wrapping and the card writing and the relative inviting and the house preparations and decorations and the excited children to ferry to parties etc etc...:rolleyes:

:rofl: :hug: Bless your innocence!

Heather
16th-December-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Mmmmn - pity some of them aren't very good at quoting and grammar/spelling though :wink: :eek: :devil:

In Total agreement there Sheena!!!!:sick: :sick: :sick:

:hug: :kiss:
Heather,
XX

TheTramp
16th-December-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Heather
In Total agreement there Sheena!!!!:sick: :sick: :sick: What about those who don't have Total control over their use of the shift key??

(The one that's makes letters Totally capitalised :na: )

Steve

Gadget
16th-December-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Hey!! :mad: I resemble that remark! :rolleyes::wink:

bigdjiver
16th-December-2003, 02:58 PM
At the intro to this poll I gave some (to me) logical reasons why the evening went better if the women outnumber the men, for everybody there.
I also deliberately worded the poll so it was for the benefit of all there.
It was no surprise to see the guys voting for more women, but I was expecting different from the "fair" sex.
So, those girls that voted for more guys, can you explain your reasons for thinking it is better for everybody there if there are more men there?
Or did you just not read the instructions?

Bill
16th-December-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Forte
Oh Bill, spoken like a true man! "Just" the Christmas shopping!!! And the wrapping and the card writing and the relative inviting and the house preparations and decorations and the excited children to ferry to parties etc etc...:rolleyes:

:rofl: :hug: Bless your innocence!

But isn't that the kind of thing you girls just love doing :na: :D

I've been shopping, wrapping, card writing etc as well ( although no kids to look after or ferry to parties) but that's when the male partner comes in - if there is one of course.

I've never ever understood the notion that such things are the woman's remit - especially buying presents for HIS relatives. I buy for my friends and relatives and when I was married she bought for hers.

If I had kids I suppose I'd have to have a car..........then again I would just make sure they didn't have any friends so they could stay inside and wrap my presents :D :wink:

TheTramp
16th-December-2003, 05:12 PM
At the intro to this poll I gave some (to me) logical reasons why the evening went better if the women outnumber the men, for everybody there.
I also deliberately worded the poll so it was for the benefit of all there.
It was no surprise to see the guys voting for more women, but I was expecting different from the "fair" sex.
So, those girls that voted for more guys, can you explain your reasons for thinking it is better for everybody there if there are more men there?
Or did you just not read the instructions? Umm. You can't really say that the ladies have got it 'wrong', just because they voted in a way that was different to how you expected them to vote.

I think that the simple answer is, that there isn't a non-gender-bias answer to this question. The girls want more men, the guys are quite happy with the current ratios (usually more women than men). You're saying 'so it was for the benefit of all there'. But you're saying it from a male-biased view. The ladies obviously consider that it's not best for them, if there's more ladies, and they have to sit around, fighting over the men....

I wasn't surprised by the figures...

Steve

Daphne
16th-December-2003, 09:38 PM

Or did you just not read the instructions?

So the girls want more guys- that's better for them. And the guys want more girls- that's better for them. But you're asking what's best for "everybody there", well even the fairer (and brighter) sex can see there doesn't seem to be common ground, so there's no definitive answer BigD!
:wink: :wink: :wink:

bigdjiver
17th-December-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Umm. You can't really say that the ladies have got it 'wrong'

I did not say that. I asked why those that voted for more men being best for all there voted that way, because I want to know.

I think that the simple answer is, that there isn't a non-gender-bias answer to this question. [/QUOTE]

There is only a limited space to enter the question. What I would have liked to ask is:

If all the dancers could mark the evening for enjoyment, which balance of men and women would attain the maximum percentage marks?

I will accept that it was an inadequate question.

Equal sounds non-gender biased to me.

But you're saying it from a male-biased view.

I find that a bit insulting. My experience of a male majority nights is that the guys try to counter the lack of females by holding on to the one they currently have, and the girls get less variety than normal. If the girls shake off the man they have they do not ask other guys to dance but start chatting. Groups form, and too many people stand around in groups talking and not enough dance. The women still complain about not enough dances afterwards. If they dance with a guy from the group they come back to the group.

I wondered if what I had observed matched other peoples experience.

The ladies obviously consider that it's not best for them, if there's more ladies, and they have to sit around, fighting over the men....

In my experience there are very few men that the ladies fight over. I would find it odd if they did not wish for more and better men. I do find it very odd that they think a surplus of men is best for everybody. Perhaps they think that the spare men suffering suffering is good for them?

I wasn't surprised by the figures...
Given the question I expected a far higher equal numbers vote from the ladies.

I ask again. Why do the ladies think that more men is best for everybody?

TheTramp
17th-December-2003, 02:05 AM
Sorry. Wasn't meant to be insulting in any way. Was just surprised that you didn't expect the results you got. And Daphne agreed with the gist of what I said....

I did put the 'wrong' in inverted commas. Wrong probably was too strong. But you did infer that you disagreed with how they had voted, by saying, 'Or did you just not read the instructions?' which implies that you think they'd have voted differently if they had. Ie, they voted 'wrongly'.

I've never been to a night that has more males than females (that I can identify from memory anyhow). Given that usually there are many more females than males, it's unsurprising that the ladies (who normally probably don't dance as often as they like) wouldn't vote for a night where they perceive (of course, they may be wrong in this, going by your experience) that they will get more dances. They probably don't really worry about the suffering of men, since on every other night, it's them that suffer from lack of dances.

If it's any comfort, out of 14 male votes, 12 said there should be more females than males, and only 2 said equal numbers. While out of 13 female votes, 8 said there should be more males than females, and 5 said equal numbers. Which is a much higher proportion of the fairer (and brighter?) sex opting for at least equal numbers.

Steve

bigdjiver
17th-December-2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
If it's any comfort, out of 14 male votes, 12 said there should be more females than males, and only 2 said equal numbers. While out of 13 female votes, 8 said there should be more males than females, and 5 said equal numbers. Which is a much higher proportion of the fairer (and brighter?) sex opting for at least equal numbers.

Steve

The male vote, so far, is just about what I expected. My inner bias meant that I did not even give the guys the option of voting for surplus guys - perhaps none-of-the-above would like to expand on their vote?

Given the number of ladies that like leading another woman, and like doing doubles with a male lead or female one, and the scarcity of complaints I have ever heard about nights where there is a small majority of women, (around 5:4) I was expecting at least some of them to put a vote in the more gals than guys boxes.

One question of mine that has been answered is that those organising events with equal numbers are only going to exactly satisfy about 25% of their attendees, but that is the best that they are going to be able to do.

Chris
17th-December-2003, 02:59 AM
perhaps none-of-the-above would like to expand on their vote?

That's me. I thought about it some more and decided I liked the variety. If it was always the same ratio, so many preconceptions would not get overturned, men would not know what it's like to be in the majority for instance and appreciate so well how it feels for the ladies. I like the different atmosphere when the numbers are equal - I don't see a great advantage in ladies being able to chat because of the numbers. I also enjoy chatting with other guys about dancing, moves and different ways of doing things in a dance. Having a lot of women increases the pressure on guys to dance to every record.

bigdjiver
17th-December-2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Chris
That's me. I thought about it some more and decided I liked the variety. If it was always the same ratio, so many preconceptions would not get overturned, men would not know what it's like to be in the majority for instance and appreciate so well how it feels for the ladies. I like the different atmosphere when the numbers are equal - I don't see a great advantage in ladies being able to chat because of the numbers. I also enjoy chatting with other guys about dancing, moves and different ways of doing things in a dance. Having a lot of women increases the pressure on guys to dance to every record.

Thank you for such a prompt, well thought out and well expressed answer.

I know exactly what you mean about knowing how it feels for the ladies. I have a policy of letting everybody grab partners and then selecting from those remaining. On nights when there are men spare I have a very bad time.

I try and dance every record anyway. It needs events longer than 4 hours for me to want to sit some out. Usually I have cool down and changing breaks only. (OK, I'm an addict)

ChrisA
17th-December-2003, 11:00 AM
I have a policy of letting everybody grab partners and then selecting from those remaining.
Excellent policy, BigD.

I wish a lot more blokes were like that. :devil: :D :D

Chris

Sheepman
17th-December-2003, 02:37 PM
My experience of a male majority nights is that the guys try to counter the lack of females by holding on to the one they currently have, and the girls get less variety than normal. If the girls shake off the man they have they do not ask other guys to dance but start chatting. Groups form, and too many people stand around in groups talking and not enough dance. The women still complain about not enough dances afterwards. If they dance with a guy from the group they come back to the group.

I wondered if what I had observed matched other peoples experience. No.

OK I might have to put my hands up to the first bit at times, but only when there is a large proportion of extra men. (eg 4:30 in the morning when most of the sensible women have gone to bed, hence the occasional 7 dances in a row, but this is always with people I know well).

But last night at Hipster's, I think there were slightly more men than women, (this was certainly the case for the lessons). I wasn't aware of women being "held on to" (except Rachel, but I suppose Marc's allowed to do that!) or groups in discussion.

Greg

Rachel
18th-December-2003, 11:11 AM
... I wasn't aware of women being "held on to" (except Rachel, but I suppose Marc's allowed to do that!) or groups in discussion.

Greg Hey! I only had 4 dances with Marc all night (unless that's not the kind of 'holding on' that you're referring to!). What was great about Tues Hipsters was that I danced with quite a few people I'd never danced with before. And I also got to dance with Punkfish!!! What was not great, was that I never got to dance with you - sob ...
R.

Sheepman
18th-December-2003, 12:55 PM
Rachel you are too kind :hug:
And you entirely echoed my sentiment about Tuesday, except I didn't dance with Punkfish. :what:

Greg

Rachel
18th-December-2003, 01:04 PM
Rachel you are too kind :hug:
And you entirely echoed my sentiment about Tuesday, except I didn't dance with Punkfish. :what:

Greg Did you dance with Sarah? Marc got to dance with her for the first time and said she's wonderful to dance with. She seems such a nice person, as well.

foxylady
18th-December-2003, 01:59 PM
I voted for more men.

My reasons are that I notice that men quite often like to have a break, to have a drink, change their shirt, rest etc, I also think (and am prepared to be slammed over this) that they are slightly fussier about the tunes that they will and will not dance to... Women (at least those I know) don't take so many breaks, and if asked to dance will normallly dance to anything...

Obviously too many more men won't be very pleasant for them, but a smattering more means that most people will be dancing most of the night for the amount they want...

ChrisA
18th-December-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by foxylady
My reasons are that I notice that men quite often like to have a break, to have a drink, change their shirt, rest etc, I also think (and am prepared to be slammed over this) that they are slightly fussier about the tunes that they will and will not dance to... Women (at least those I know) don't take so many breaks, and if asked to dance will normallly dance to anything...

A break is a type of musical accent, a rest is a short period of silence for one of the instruments playing the music. Any other sort of break betrays a lack of fitness :devil:

A drink is something to grab in the gap between tracks.

Shirt changes are allowed, but should be quick as well as frequent, and should take place AFTER hand washing.

OMG... maybe I'm a girl. :what:

Chris

bigdjiver
18th-December-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by foxylady
I voted for more men.

Obviously too many more men won't be very pleasant for them, but a smattering more means that most people will be dancing most of the night for the amount they want...

Thank you - lucid, informative, and perhaps even (dammit) right.

On longer nights I am forced outside to cool down, and there are always more men than ladies there. (I have read that women have more efficient sweat glands than men, yet another way they are superior.) I think the women do work harder than the guys, but they may also be equipped for it.

That would counter the women dancing with women and doubles effect that I mentioned. You have certainly tilted my vote towards equal, but I will try and do some actuarial research tonight and tomorrow. (Sorry, not this one, I'm just popping out to count the guys. Hmm ... Maybe not.)

As for dancing to anything, I have even danced to silence.

I think we need another gender base poll about how many more or less dances people would have liked in an evening. Any ideas on the questions / structure welcomed. I am finding that many polls have been posted without sufficient consideration, certainly all of mine.

Sheepman
18th-December-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Rachel
Did you dance with Sarah? No, don't think I've ever had that pleasure :sad:

Re this taking a break thing, it seems the men think women need to do it more often, and vice versa. Maybe we need some honest actuarial info on how many dances per night we have?

GReg

TheTramp
18th-December-2003, 05:44 PM
Maybe we need some honest actuarial info on how many dances per night we have?All of them.

Steve

Dan
19th-December-2003, 01:40 AM
Maybe we need some honest actuarial info on how many dances per night we have?

GReg

May be we should just enjoy the ones we have!

A smile on someone's face is worth more than an eveningful of dances with actuaries.

ChrisA
19th-December-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Andr
A smile on someone's face is worth more than an eveningful of dances with actuaries.
Not necessarily.

Especially if the smile is on the face of a muggle, and the actuaries can dance like the 'sters. :D

bigdjiver
20th-December-2003, 07:38 PM
As one who has danced so much Ceroc it is amazing how ignorant I discover myself to be. I dance every track possible. When I am not dancing I am either changing my shirt, getting a drink, outside cooling down, watching a star, or, rarely, chatting. I spend no time idly looking around.

It took me posting this poll to actually get me to spare a little dancing time to look around. I had accepted at face value the complaints of the ladies that there were not enough men. I had seen on the dance floor women dancing with women, and doing doubles by choice. Five minutes observation last with coupled with the education I have had here showed me that the problem is not in the balance. There were many ladies and guys standing around doing very little, least of all asking each other to dance.

Perhaps foxylady is really right, the men get exhausted too easily, or are too selective who they will dance with or what they will dance to. Perhaps the ladies are too, however. I have seen very few ladies that will refuse a dance, so the fault may be more with the men. Perhaps the ladies should ask more?

Bardsey
13th-July-2004, 03:56 PM
The short-term solution was that David ended up dancing exclusively with me all evening, otherwise I would not get to dance at all. LilyB

And there was I lamenting the fact that you couldn't make it to Southport! :rofl: David was there on his own (you were in the States I think) and he actually asked ME to dance (fellow Yorkie and all that). I felt really honoured (don't know if he did at the end of our dance though, that long gown I was wearing was a pain!). Only joking though Lily, it was a real pity you couldn't be there!

ChrisA
13th-July-2004, 06:07 PM
I kept apologising for my wet hair (looked like I'd just been swimming) and my clammy armpits (even though they were smothered in deodorant). He just kept doing the drops etc though, so it clearly didn't bother him and NO he wasn't a perv, he was lovely!!!
Let's get one thing straight :hug:

Humans dance, not robots. A good night has lots of dancing in it. Dancing is energetic. Energetic activities result in perspiration.

Don't be afraid of a little moisture... I'd much rather see some evidence of a physical involvement with the dance than an artificial gloss that denies the very energy of it. :waycool:

What's a little body fluid between friends, I always say :devil:

Chris