PDA

View Full Version : Post-Chocolate Aerials

Tiggerbabe
13th-December-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Andy McGregor
This is no surpise to me at all. There are people dancing at my local classes who don't know who I am - and when I dance MJ with them they even ask 'what kind of dancing are you doing':tears:
:rofl::rofl:

In my defence, quite a few Scottish dancers do know me - although many of them probably wish they didn't:wink:
A few of us remember you from the year before :wink: and it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you were giving away boxes of chocolates. :hug:

TheTramp
13th-December-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Gordon J Pownall
Can't we all just love each other - The Tramp included???

(Message from Sal - Love you Steve....Sal...x) Love you too Sal :hug:

Not so sure about that rogue you've shacked up with! :na:

Steve

Heather
13th-December-2003, 12:35 PM
...........there is no hope for you in ever acquiring a Scottish mentality!!! You are a Conservative polititian !!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Abandon hope,all ye Tories who dare to cross our borders!!!:rofl: :rofl:
By the way I do know who YOU are sir,and indeed , I have had the pleasure of dancing with you a couple of times at Blackpool:wink:
:hug: :kiss:
Heather,
XX

Andy McGregor
13th-December-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
A few of us remember you from the year before :wink: and it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you were giving away boxes of chocolates. :hug:

Ahh, the universal language of chocolate:kiss:

If there was more chocolate in the world there'd be less wars:confused:

TheTramp
13th-December-2003, 12:47 PM
If there was more chocolate in the world there'd be less wars:confused: Is that because we'd all be so fat that we couldn't actually move??

Steve

Andy McGregor
13th-December-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Heather
...........there is no hope for you in ever acquiring a Scottish mentality!!! You are a Conservative politician !!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Abandon hope,all ye Tories who dare to cross our borders!!!:rofl: :rofl:

If I ever move to Scotland I'll change sides - but I think I'll still be doomed to be in perpetual opposition:tears: :devil: :wink:

Originally posted by Heather
By the way I do know who YOU are sir, and indeed, I have had the pleasure of dancing with you a couple of times at Blackpool

I'm sure the pleasure was all mine :hug: :kiss:

Andy McGregor
13th-December-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Is that because we'd all be so fat that we couldn't actually move??

Steve

No Steve, you are NOT living proof that this can't happen. And you can't make me say that you are:devil:

Gordon J Pownall
13th-December-2003, 01:10 PM
Actually, having had the pleasure of leading The Tramp around for the cut of a rug at Camber in Nov, I must say he dances beautifully as a lady.

Light on his feet, graceful and elegant, attractive as though floating on a cushion of air.

Who is it that says he is the female Lily...well he is....

Oh - my mistake - it was Lily....

TheTramp
13th-December-2003, 01:12 PM
Actually, having had the pleasure of leading The Tramp around for the cut of a rug at Camber in Nov,And I'll look forward to another run at Bognor in January then please Gordy (baby).

Steve

Gordon J Pownall
13th-December-2003, 01:46 PM
As one of the most delicate flowers in the garden of dance I would be delighted to continue our joint exploration of aerial moves for the light of foot and broad of shoulder.:hug:

Perhaps it should be considered as a new category for the varied competitions across the country....?:sick:

Perhaps that's what dance needs ??

We currently have (amongst others)

intermediate
advanced
open
double trouble
showcase
teams

Any ideas for other categories such as :-

Aerials for men dancing with men - minimum weight 13 stone per dancer !!!

:cheers:

TheTramp
13th-December-2003, 02:15 PM
Aerials for men dancing with men - minimum weight 13 stone per dancer !!!Sounds like a challenge to me :D

Are you more than 13 stone then Gordy?

Steve

Gordon J Pownall
13th-December-2003, 02:25 PM
Only if I'm wearing my boxer shorts and not my usual thong!!!:sick:

TheTramp
13th-December-2003, 02:39 PM
Only if I'm wearing my boxer shorts and not my usual thong!!!:sick: Way, way too much information.

I need a new mental picture. Please. Somebody. Anybody!

Steve

Andy McGregor
13th-December-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Way, way too much information.

I need a new mental picture. Please. Somebody. Anybody!

Steve

What, even me?:devil:

Picture the scene, me and Trampy in cabaret together, late in the evening on a Saturday in Wales..

..if you're a regular reader, you know the rest. How about that picture Mr Trampster?:devil:

TheTramp
13th-December-2003, 02:56 PM
What, even me?:devil:

Picture the scene, me and Trampy in cabaret together, late in the evening on a Saturday in Wales..

..if you're a regular reader, you know the rest. How about that picture Mr Trampster?:devil: Okie. Somebody reasonable.

Steve

Gordon J Pownall
13th-December-2003, 03:28 PM
How's about Mikey in ladies swimwear, dancing with Mike Ellard in a ballroom gown being led by Adam Nathanson in bouble trouble wearing a schoolgirls outift!!!

Andy McGregor
13th-December-2003, 06:27 PM
How's about Mikey in ladies swimwear, dancing with Mike Ellard in a ballroom gown being led by Adam Nathanson in bouble trouble wearing a schoolgirls outift!!!

I'm sure the Trampster said 'someone reasonable' - Gordon mate, you've just joined me in the 'other' camp. And that is quite 'camp' believe me:waycool: