PDA

View Full Version : Partner wanted for Scottish Competition !

flashy
12th-August-2002, 08:22 PM
Any women out there looking for a male partner to enter with? Doesn't matter what you look like (eg. below) but how you dance is crucial!

Franck
13th-August-2002, 01:14 PM
I have created this thread for all of you who would like to take part in the Ceroc Competition, but do not have a partner. Just post a message in this thread, and wait for the responses... :nice:

Franck.

Franck
20th-August-2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by flashy
Any women out there looking for a male partner to enter with? Doesn't matter what you look like (eg. below) but how you dance is crucial! It occurred to me that nobody knows who you are, so potential partners might be unlikely to respond to your advert (in case you turn out to be not as 'flashy' as you name suggests... :wink:
Maybe you should post a few more details about yourself, ie age, height, Ceroc experience, preferred styles, etc... You might even want to include a picture of yourself (or at least email one to requests?).
I am sure there are some women out there who would like a partner to compete with, but not with a complete stranger...

Franck.

Amanda
20th-August-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Franck
It occurred to me that nobody knows who you are

Surely Flashy is a wee boy hamster looking for a cute wee girl hamster to have spin around the wheel with...?

Amanda

flashy
20th-August-2002, 04:44 PM
I am no hamster I can promise you.... I just have a thing about rodents (not THAT!!!!!). Have lots of pets at home, and harry looks just like my little friend to the left.

I am Jamie H. from South Quensferry.... go to Edinburgh Ceroc mainly, but venture elsewhere also. Been dancing for about a year and a half, think I'm 'no too bad'!

Janice
22nd-August-2002, 07:11 AM
Jamie, I haven't been dancing for as long as you but I'd be willing to give it a go, but I can't understand you having too much trouble finding a lady to dance with you and we're always outnumbered 10/1!

Janice
22nd-August-2002, 07:17 AM
Wouldn't mind having a go just for fun. Plenty of enthusiasm, sufficient style - putty in your hands!

John S
22nd-August-2002, 03:43 PM
Looks like you'll need to be holding auditions, Flashy!

filthycute
27th-August-2002, 10:55 PM
desperately seeking partner, must have insomnia, must be drop dead gorgeous, (preferably Italian) must have rippling muscles, non-smoker......

dancing skills unimportant :wink:

filthycute x x

Steven
28th-August-2002, 12:01 AM
Well if dancing skills are unimportant then I am always free :D :D

filthycute
28th-August-2002, 12:06 AM
so you fit all the other criteria then ?:wink:

filthycute x x

Steven
28th-August-2002, 12:11 AM
Well..........hmmmmmmmm.......not sure I match all the other criteria!!

Insomnia - well I am still up!
Non smoker- yep
not even a little bit italian :p

filthycute
29th-August-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by filthycute
desperately seeking partner, must have insomnia, must be drop dead gorgeous, (preferably Italian) must have rippling muscles, non-smoker......

dancing skills unimportant :wink:

filthycute x x

have decided to lower my demands......

must have insomnia....will settle for energetic fella who can last till 3am.

must be drop dead gorgeous.....will settle for gorgeous.

Italian....will settle for tanned Italian looking.

must have rippling muscles...will settle for a six pack.

non-smoker....non negotiable

dancing skills unimportant......limited dance skills will be required to compensate for lack of "drop dead italian muscles" :wink:

filthycute x x

John S
29th-August-2002, 08:44 PM
OK, fc, I fit almost none of even your lowered specification and I'm spoken for anyway, but it's a crying shame that you can't find someone to partner you, and I can hardly believe it.:tears:

So here's yet another thing for Franck, Scot & the rest to think about when publicising the event at classes etc - there are bound to be dancers out there who would quite like to enter but (a) don't have a regular partner and (b) don't read the website.

So as well as plugging the competition, maybe they need to stress that the website can act as a sort of Dating Agency to bring together potential perfect partners, or if people dont have web access maybe they could register an interest with the Ceroc desk at the venue?

filthycute
30th-August-2002, 11:05 AM
Manly brute type female (?) looking for partner who likes a bit of rough. Have violent tendencys, known to get aggressive if things don't go my way and a reputation for biting, scratching and pulling hair. Came first place in the "Deadliest Female Cerocer" event and can crush coke cans on my head.

Seeking fearless bloke who can follow well and has up to date life insurance policy.

I take no responsibility for any injuries caused before, during or after any dancing takes place

Conan x x

Gus
30th-August-2002, 11:37 AM
Manly brute type female (?) looking for partner who likes a bit of rough. Have violent tendencys, known to get aggressive if things do go my way and a reputation for biting, scratching and pulling hair. Came first place in the "Deadliest Female Cerocer" event and can crush coke cans on my head.

Conan x x

Methinks you posted the on the wrong forum .... try www.S&M.co.uk.

In your defence, as much as it goes against the grain to defend a Ginger Swinger, I have to say that I escaped all our dancefloor encounters totaly unscathed .. which is more than I can say for the lady dancer at Marco's who managed a perfect elbow smash to my jaw .... and I wasn't even being rough or forward at the time!

filthycute
30th-August-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Gus

so you use this site often then? :really:

In your defence, as much as it goes against the grain to defend a Ginger Swinger, I have to say that I escaped all our dancefloor encounters totaly unscathed

believe it or not, most men actually do leave the dance floor relatively unharmed. Maybe a little emotional but time is a great healer. :yum:

filthycute x x

Curtain
30th-August-2002, 03:59 PM

believe it or not, most men actually do leave the dance floor relatively unharmed. Maybe a little emotional but time is a great healer. :yum:

So is Deep Heat, I hear!!!

filthycute
30th-August-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by DJ Curtain

So is Deep Heat, I hear!!!

who the hell rattled your cage???? your only a DJ for christ sake!!! :yum:

do i jump in your battles and tell you everyone slags off your hair and they were commenting on your hat resembling a tea cosy?
and you wonder why your behind the curtain :rolleyes: hmmm???

filthycute x x

Lou
30th-August-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Gus

I tried that site and all I get is sensible undies and twinsets. Did I type it in right? :wink:

Gus
30th-August-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Lou

I tried that site and all I get is sensible undies and twinsets. Did I type it in right? :wink:

OK ... hands up all those who tried the www.s&M.co.uk website???

YOU ARE ALL PERVERTS .... and sad ones to as the '&' symbol is illegal in a web address. For the real S&M websites you need to go to ....CENSORED :sick:

Heather
30th-August-2002, 06:13 PM
:D :D Lou I think you must have tyoed in M&S instead of S&M.
M& S are well known for sensible undies and twinsets!!!!!!!:wink: :wink: A former lady prime minister once thought that everyone bought their undies there!!!!!!:D
:cheers:
Heather

apples
31st-August-2002, 12:55 PM
being at work with too much time on my hands i have analysed this thread...thread started by flashy looking for a dance parter and we have degenerated in to talk about undies and s&m??? how ??...explain the link...methinks there's a lot of h***y people out there...now i've got a sensible solution for this thread... flashy why not ask "F/C"...DON'T LISTEN TO THEM ESPECIALLY GUS... i've met f/c and a more gentler member of the opposite sex you are not likely to meet...ace dancer and from the picture you put out at the start of the thread i thought it was one of her outfits...GO ON ...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO...
PS ANY ABERDONIANS OR DUNDONIONS( i hope i spelt these correctly?)going to the edinburgh party night tonite??? give us a shout for a dance...take care:cheers:

Heather
31st-August-2002, 03:00 PM
:wink: It's Dundonians, See you at Marco's!!!!!
Heather

CJ
31st-August-2002, 04:17 PM
You can't help but feel Dund-onions has a ring to it, though.

Tiggerbabe
31st-August-2002, 04:38 PM
Eh! but only when in bridies and pehs and eh like plehn anes better :D :D :D :yum:

It's rare t'be allehv - is it?

filthycute
31st-August-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by apples
DON'T LISTEN TO THEM ESPECIALLY GUS... i've met f/c and a more gentler member of the opposite sex you are not likely to meet...ace dancer

Awww thanks apples. i knew there was someone out there who didn't think i was a monster:grin:
2 gold stars, 6 brownie points and unlimited dances for you :wink:

and from the picture you put out at the start of the thread i thought it was one of her outfits

:what::what::what:now apples you know this isn't true!! when have you ever seen me dancing in anything less than a polo neck and ankle length tweed skirt?? :yum:

filthycute x x

Gus
1st-September-2002, 02:29 AM
DON'T LISTEN TO THEM ESPECIALLY GUS... i've met f/c and a more gentler member of the opposite sex you are not likely to meet...ace dancer
Methinks you didn't read my earlier texts .... I think FC is one of the best female dancers I've some across ... its her non-dancing capabilities I'm afeared of!

filthycute
1st-September-2002, 02:22 PM

believe it or not, Apples has made this comment after witnessing my antics ouside of ceroc :what:

Originally posted by Gus

its her non-dancing capabilities I'm afeared of!

Heck they scare me aswell!!! :really: i never know what i'm gonna get myself up to next :yum:

filthycute x x

apples
1st-September-2002, 06:32 PM
[It's dundonians]sorry ... if you had seen my first effort...DUNDUNIONS....( saw the second U and thought that it didn't look right)...only excuse was at 'Work'....i think i spelt aberdonians correctly???...anyway great seeing you last night heather and thanks for the dance....
:confused: :confused: :confused: sheena explain remark about onions...i don't have the foggiest of what you are saying...missed you at marcos...hopefully see you next time....

unlike everybodyelse don't have internet access at home and so message tends to comprise more than 1 oberservation....and to think taught at work never to ask multiple questions or make multiple remarks because it causes confusion....but i'm sure the creoc fraternity can handle my haphazard thought "processess"(please don't tell me if i've put too many ...s...in that word)
:wink: :wink: and finally
[polo neck and ankle length tweed skirt] ...so THATS what they look like F/C...NOW I UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY MEAN ABOUT SEXY TWEED...maybe you should wear that "TWEED" OUTFIT....:wink: :wink: MORE OFTEN.

Curtain
2nd-September-2002, 08:33 AM
but i'm sure the creoc fraternity can handle my haphazard thought "processess"(please don't tell me if i've put too many ...s...in that word)

Hey Apples, you put too many S's in that word!!!

flashy
2nd-September-2002, 07:06 PM
Found a partner (I think) - a bit more work to do though.

Gus
2nd-September-2002, 08:00 PM

Sorry, but I've got ask .... for you or her?

Grant
3rd-September-2002, 02:30 PM
My apologies to those of you who have already seen this on another thread but I'm taking Franck's advice that this thread is more appropriate. So in the best tradition of singles ads, where I exaggerate my good qualities and ask for the moon, here goes.
Desperately seeking partner
Male with 4 years experience in Ceroc and a few years in other styles, approx 5'7" tall (if that's not a contradiction in terms), slim build (ok that's a euphemism for skinny), shortsighted (ie glasses like Dilbert which is why you can see him on the left) nonsmoker seeks experienced female partner with view to competing in championship. Must be confident with intermediate moves, able to cope with very fast and slow music, preferably be shorter than me (yes it's a height thing), able to do a little practice (at Ceroc nights?), willing to give and take constructive criticism (without doing permanent damage to my ego)and most importantly have low enough standards to accept me as a partner. All offers considered - including one way tickets back to NZ. Reply to this thread or assault/insult me in person in Glasgow on Wednesday or the next party night.

Grant

filthycute
18th-September-2002, 04:52 PM

So hows it going? We never did find out who needed the work :sick:

filthycute MAd. x x