PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the old Favicon

FirstMove
21st-February-2010, 06:50 PM
At the last forum update the CSF favicon changed to a rather boring blue square with a bit cut out. (I've checked on multiple browsers and with cleared caches). Can we have the old one back please?

Lou
21st-February-2010, 07:43 PM
At the last forum update the CSF favicon changed to a rather boring blue square with a bit cut out. (I've checked on multiple browsers and with cleared caches). Can we have the old one back please?
Oh yeah. So it has.

I agree, can we have the old one back, please? :)

Brian Doolan
21st-February-2010, 07:46 PM
If you use Firefox, you can download an add-on, "Favicon Picker" which enables you to use any jpg, bmp or gif you want as a FavIcon, I use the orange Ceroc logo.

FirstMove
7th-January-2012, 02:17 PM
The favicon has changed again - this time to a square root symbol. Still not very corporate, is it?

Franck
9th-January-2012, 11:17 AM
The favicon has changed again - this time to a square root symbol. Still not very corporate, is it?
Apologies for that, when I upgraded the forum software last week, I mistakenly overwrote the Ceroc Scotland Favicon.
Should be back to normal now, and thanks for pointing it out!