PDA

View Full Version : Nottingham Freestyle - Sat 13.12.03

Neil
9th-December-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Rachel
Hey, are you at Nottingham on Sat, Neil? We'll be there - Marc's teaching. I shall be there, Rachel. I look forward to at least a couple of dances (unless you and Marc are spending all night practising for Blackpool :wink: ).

Any other Forumites going? DavidY?

:cheers:

Neil

Aleks
9th-December-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Neil
Any other Forumites going?

Can't make it this time but will be there for the Easter weekend workshop.
My aunt will probably be there - a "rounded" short person with arms and legs flailing all over the place - you can't miss her. Her name's Barbara. She's not on the Forum but has been up here in Edinburgh to dance quite a few times and is great fun.

DavidY
9th-December-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Neil
Any other Forumites going? DavidY? Yep - I was planning to go even before I knew Rachel was going to be there...

Rachel
10th-December-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
Can't make it this time but will be there for the Easter weekend workshop.
My aunt will probably be there - a "rounded" short person with arms and legs flailing all over the place - you can't miss her. Her name's Barbara. She's not on the Forum but has been up here in Edinburgh to dance quite a few times and is great fun. Brilliant - we'll look out for her!

David and Neil - save me some dances ....??
Rx

Gus
10th-December-2003, 01:37 PM
Wish I'd realised this was on before ... at the moment I supposed to be going to Blitz Chester ... if I can wangle my way in (they're sold out:tears: ) ... if not I'll be going across top see Paul F at Ceroc Manchetser .... though .... Notts does sound really tempting .....

Rachel
10th-December-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Gus
Wish I'd realised this was on before ... at the moment I supposed to be going to Blitz Chester ... if I can wangle my way in (they're sold out:tears: ) ... if not I'll be going across top see Paul F at Ceroc Manchetser .... though .... Notts does sound really tempting ..... Far be it from me to steer you away from things you're already committed to, but ... is there any way we can persuade you to come to Nottingham? Please???? Haven't seen you in ages ...
R.

Neil
10th-December-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Rachel
David and Neil - save me some dances ....?? Oh... go on then, twist my arm! :D :waycool:

Neil

Neil
10th-December-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
My aunt will probably be there - a "rounded" short person with arms and legs flailing all over the place - you can't miss her. Her name's Barbara. Hi Aleks,

Is your aunt a regular at Nottingham? I know three Barbaras who go to Nottm, but none of them match that description! :)

(looking forward to meeting you and azande in April...)

:cheers:

Neil