PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc.com/blush webpage inaccessible?

AussieJ
22nd-January-2010, 02:57 AM
Not sure this is the best place, but I can't think of anywhere else to post this.

The last couple of hours I'd been trying to book train tickets and also a Ceroc Blush weekender ticket. Whilst I'm finally getting to grips with the former, its the latter that suddenly became inaccessible on my web browser.

I can go to Ceroc.com, but when I try clicking on any of the links to Blush webpage or directly entering ceroc.com/blush - I get a 'This link appears to be broken' on Google Chrome, and 'Failed to Connect' on Firefox.

Ironically, the webpage became inaccessible for me just as I was on the verge of checkout of a budget ticket as well :doh:

Phil_dB
22nd-January-2010, 11:03 AM
Always been the way AFAIK.

You need to use Internet Explorer.

Not sure this is the best place, but I can't think of anywhere else to post this.

The last couple of hours I'd been trying to book train tickets and also a Ceroc Blush weekender ticket. Whilst I'm finally getting to grips with the former, its the latter that suddenly became inaccessible on my web browser.

I can go to Ceroc.com, but when I try clicking on any of the links to Blush webpage or directly entering ceroc.com/blush - I get a 'This link appears to be broken' on Google Chrome, and 'Failed to Connect' on Firefox.

Ironically, the webpage became inaccessible for me just as I was on the verge of checkout of a budget ticket as well :doh:

DavidY
22nd-January-2010, 02:07 PM
Always been the way AFAIK.

You need to use Internet Explorer.I'm pretty sure I've used Firefox in the past with no problems on that site.

Lynn
22nd-January-2010, 04:52 PM
Yeah, I always use Firefox - also couldn't get on the site last night but it was fine this morning and also ok now.