PDA

View Full Version : New Test

TheTramp
9th-December-2003, 04:38 PM
Test

spindr
15th-December-2003, 01:37 PM
Nah, looks just the same as the old test :)

TheTramp
15th-December-2003, 01:49 PM
Ah. But no. I have you fooled. There are subtle differences, invisible to the naked eye....

Steve

Bardsey
15th-December-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Ah. But no. I have you fooled. There are subtle differences, invisible to the naked eye....

Steve

Explain yourself then, seeing as how you've obviously nowt else to do.....bit like me....:blush:

TheTramp
15th-December-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Bardsey
Explain yourself then, seeing as how you've obviously nowt else to do.....bit like me....:blush: Ummm. It's a though implanting suggestion which although you can't see it, will make you subconsciously want to dance with me. It's the only way I can get partners :tears:

Steve

Bardsey
15th-December-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Ummm. It's a though implanting suggestion which although you can't see it, will make you subconsciously want to dance with me. It's the only way I can get partners :tears:

Steve

I do, I do.... but I'm not coming all the way up there just yet. Hopefully in the new year, then I'll succumb to the overpowering compulsion which is driven by the hidden whatsit in this thread, and drag you onto the dancefloor.... in my case, it just has a delayed reaction....sorry :rofl:

spindr
15th-December-2003, 07:56 PM
Ok, getting worried now, I've read them as well, agghhhhh... :)

SpinDr.