PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Mrs. Lusby

Tiger Pants
15th-January-2010, 10:12 AM
Although not a fourumite, Hazel is well known to a lot of us and I'm sure her hubby John will pass on any birthday messages (when promted).

So happy 60th Mrs. Lusby, hope you have a wonderful day.

Charlie X

Tiggerbabe
15th-January-2010, 11:46 AM
Wishing you a very, very happy birthday, Hazel.

Hope you have a wonderful day :D

Sheena xx :hug: xx

CJ
15th-January-2010, 11:51 AM
Happy Birthday, Hazel.

Much love,

XxX
:flower::flower:

firefly
15th-January-2010, 12:19 PM
Happy Birthday :flower:

batnurse
15th-January-2010, 01:10 PM
Happy birthday Hazel, hope you have a lovely day! :hug:

Tracey x

Battlecat
15th-January-2010, 01:40 PM
Happy Birthday Hazel, Hope you have a good day xx

Gadget
15th-January-2010, 02:12 PM
Happy Birthday :flower:

Diamond Geezer
15th-January-2010, 09:56 PM
Happy Birthday Hazel from one lets say mature cerocer to another.

Have fab wonderful day.

Alex xx

Petal
16th-January-2010, 12:50 AM
Happy Birthday Hazel, have a great day, looking forward to the Party. :cheers::flower::kiss::hug:

Tiger Pants
25th-January-2010, 12:59 PM
A fantastic night on Saturday. Music was the best I'd heard in ages, well done TB.

The amount raised was £1660 ....... and Mrs L looked amazing. A result I believe.

Peaches
25th-January-2010, 06:41 PM
An asolutely fab night, great atmosphere and lots of good fun :nice:
Music was brilliant, good job Sheena, loved it,I think the bodies on the floor (the dancing kind) said it all.:worthy:
Well Done to John and Hazel for their entertainment, as usual we weren't let down, fab,fun routine. :grin:
Great effort from everyone to raise that amount of money for Alzheimers, result right enough xx

thainmaggiet
25th-January-2010, 07:27 PM
Happy Belated Birthday to a lovely beautifull Lady..I am so mad I couldnt come!!xxx

Peaches
31st-January-2010, 09:23 PM
Hazel Lusby here, a great BIG THANK YOU to everyone who came along to the Bonar Hall last Saturday to help me "celebrate" my 60th and raise money for Alzheimers.
And what a lot of money was raised £1700 and still counting!!
A BIG THANK YOU too to all those who couldn't come along but still donated money,to the many who gave generous raffle prizes, cards and gifts, and of course, Dawn, Kayleigh, Pauline,Charlie and Fiona without whom things would not have run so smoothly.
Love Hazel
(OAP)