PDA

View Full Version : Sat 13 - Free Dance

Minnie M
8th-December-2003, 08:09 PM
I was quite pleased to get this email from Katy Baxter (RebelRoc) today, as except for Hammersmith there isn't much going on this weekend (down south)

FREE NIGHT OF DANCING TO ALL this Saturday 13th December at HG Wells, Church Street East, Woking 8pm-midnight. More details ring Rebel Roc - 01342 71 71 72

It is a great hall, good floor and air conditioning + very easy parking (car park) - so if you don't fancing being push and shoved at Hammersmith :really: and want a cheap night out :wink:

MinnieM (aka Lynda's List)

Divissima
8th-December-2003, 08:32 PM
Hi Minnie - thanks for this :grin:

I should also mention Billco's big freestyle night in Twyford - also this Saturday night (13th Dec). It's a fantastic venue with great music and a lovely floor. I've always had a great time at the Twyford nights so anyone wishing to avoid the crush of Hammersmith now has at least two possible alternatives! :waycool: Anyone needing more details see the Twyford thread or PM me.

Mary
8th-December-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Divissima

I should also mention Billco's big freestyle night in Twyford - also this Saturday night (13th Dec). It's a fantastic venue with great music and a lovely floor. I've always had a great time at the Twyford nights so anyone wishing to avoid the crush of Hammersmith now has at least two possible alternatives! :waycool: Anyone needing more details see the Twyford thread or PM me.

See you there.:cheers:

M

Minnie M
8th-December-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Divissima

My apologies - yes this should be a great night too - silly me

Sugar Shack, Loddon Hall, Loddon Hall Road, Twyford, Reading.

I of all people should have known that as it is on my list - :tears: sorry Bill

Got carried away with the FREE bit