PDA

View Full Version : Uxbridge Xmas Party

Mary
8th-December-2003, 01:53 PM
Who's going to the Uxbridge Xmas Party on Thursday? Prawy & I will be there, and Sheepy - I guess he'll be wanting to stay on a roll and win the DWAS here as was!!! Will, you must get rid of that cold and challenge him for the title!!:wink: :waycool:

Helen, of course, will be DJ ing - she is one of my favourites.

See some of you there I hope.

M:cheers:

ChrisA
8th-December-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Mary

I think she's great too.

Was it my imagination, or did she go a bit 'poppy' though, last week?

Chris

Will
8th-December-2003, 02:27 PM
Who's going to the Uxbridge Xmas Party on Thursday? Prawy & I will be there, and Sheepy - I guess he'll be wanting to stay on a roll and win the DWAS here as was!!! Will, you must get rid of that cold and challenge him for the title!!:wink: :waycool:

I was really looking forward to the DWAS at Uxbridge.

Unfortunately, my esteemed dance partner Kate Miles (Adolf to her friends), has informed me that we need to practice as we are doing our showcase on Saturday. :sad:

Pammy
8th-December-2003, 03:15 PM
Helen & I would love to go, but it's too expensive for us £16 isn't it?

The Skin-Flints
x

Will
8th-December-2003, 03:44 PM
I just had a look at the Ceroc Uxbridge website. It's just wall to wall photos of the Sheepman & Mary. I didn't know that they were the club pro's!

BillCo
8th-December-2003, 05:13 PM
Hi Will , I'm going to the Uxbridge Do on the 11th. I believe the theme is Masked Ball .

Bill. :cheers:

Mary
8th-December-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Will
I just had a look at the Ceroc Uxbridge website. It's just wall to wall photos of the Sheepman & Mary. I didn't know that they were the club pro's!

I've told you a million billion times not to exagerate:D - and it's only one pic! :sorry

M

ChrisA
8th-December-2003, 08:59 PM
I've told you a million billion times not to exagerate:D - and it's only one pic!

Yeah, and what about this alleged cruise Sheepy and Rachel are off on for 6 weeks... ?????

Is the cruise ship off to Barrow in Furnace (sic) as well???

Mary
8th-December-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by ChrisA

Is the cruise ship off to Barrow in Furnace (sic) as well???

Is that somewhere between the frying pan and the fire?:D :D I guess it would be if they were together for 6 weeks on a cruise ship!!:wink:

M

ChrisA
8th-December-2003, 09:46 PM
Is that somewhere between the frying pan and the fire?:D :D I guess it would be if they were together for 6 weeks on a cruise ship!!:wink: M
When they came back if not before... :devil:

Tazmanian Devil
9th-December-2003, 01:10 AM

See some of you there I hope.

M:cheers:

Hi Mary, I will be there :grin: Have booked a b&b round the corner from the civic centre so wont have too far to go. :wink: Thankyou for all the information you sent me it was VERY helpful :kiss: :hug:

Mary
9th-December-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Tazmanian Devil
Hi Mary, I will be there :grin: Have booked a b&b round the corner from the civic centre so wont have too far to go. :wink: Thankyou for all the information you sent me it was VERY helpful :kiss: :hug:

You're very welcome. Hope the evening meets all your expectations - I'll be gutted if you don't have a fab time!!:what:

M

Divissima
9th-December-2003, 12:39 PM
Can someone send me the url for the Ceroc Uxbridge website?? Since the ceroc.com website was updated, I don't seem to be able to find any links to the franchises.....

Pammy
9th-December-2003, 12:42 PM
http://www.uxbridgeceroc.co.uk/

:grin:

TheTramp
9th-December-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Divissima
Can someone send me the url for the Ceroc Uxbridge website?? Since the ceroc.com website was updated, I don't seem to be able to find any links to the franchises..... 2 seconds on Google has produced

http://www.uxbridgeceroc.co.uk/

:D

Steve

Divissima
9th-December-2003, 01:01 PM
Thanks Pammy for the assistance - have saved to my favourites for ease of access.

And sorry I didn't google first, Steve, but most kind of you to do so for me :sorry

TheTramp
9th-December-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Divissima
And sorry I didn't google first, Steve, but most kind of you to do so for me :sorry Anytime. You know I'd do anything for you :D

Steve

Tazmanian Devil
9th-December-2003, 04:37 PM
You're very welcome. Hope the evening meets all your expectations - I'll be gutted if you don't have a fab time!!:what:

M

It would be nice to know what you look like so I can recognise you. There is a few pics of me on the whos who thread in chit chat. Please post a pic on there if you can :cheers: :kiss: :hug:

TheTramp
9th-December-2003, 04:42 PM
It would be nice to know what you look like so I can recognise you. There is a few pics of me on the whos who thread in chit chat. Please post a pic on there if you can :cheers: :kiss: :hug: Here's a great one of Mary....

http://www.uxbridgeceroc.co.uk/star_photos.htm

Steve

Tazmanian Devil
11th-December-2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Here's a great one of Mary....

http://www.uxbridgeceroc.co.uk/star_photos.htm

Steve

Thanks Trampy :kiss: :hug:

Tazmanian Devil
12th-December-2003, 06:00 PM
Hi ya Just wanted to say THANKYOU for such a lovely night at Uxbridge last night. :D I had a great night. The music was fab Nice one Helen!! :cheers: Had some fantastic dances with Bill co, Sheepy, Chris A, Mary etc Thankyou for making me feel so welcome at your venue!! :kiss: :hug:

Carla x x x

Bex
12th-December-2003, 06:14 PM
Well, what can I say......the Uxbridge Xmas Party was v.good last night I really enjoyed it, I had some great dances.

Our very own fellow formite 'Sheepman' won the DWAS competition and well deserved it was too. Mary your speech was perfect, Helen was really touched, well done. I met the Tazmanian Devil and what a lovely dancer she is too.

Although it was a great end to the year for Uxbridge regulars I have to say I was a little sad to see the last night at the Civic Hall for us due to its hall closure.

However, the new venue at the Heathrow Club, Printing House Lane, Hayes promises to be an outstanding venue with an even bigger dance floor, better parking and new lighting system. The opening night is on Thursday 15th January if anyone is interested, and its FREE so put the date in your diaries!

Have a great weekend everyone and if any of you are planning to come to the Twyford freestyle this Saturday, I'll see you there!

Bex:cheers:

Sheepman
15th-December-2003, 04:41 PM
The music was fab Nice one Helen!! :cheers:

Thank you for making me feel so welcome at your venue!! :kiss: :hug:

Good to meet you too Taz, I'm sure our paths must have crossed at Camber, but we didn't get to dance there. I was probably recovering from the shock of meeting the Wacko :really:

I had a great night, but then I might be biased? :sorry Bex, she may not be a forumite (formite sounds a bit like a changeling :confused: ) but you really should give Ann a mention, my victorious partner, an excellent dancer, and far too modest.

I'm confident the new venue will be a great success for you all, should this thread now be renamed Hayes? :wink:

Greg