PDA

View Full Version : A good e-mail site

stewart38
29th-November-2009, 06:35 PM
Could anyone recommend (Im happy to pay for it) a good e-mail site where I could registar just mainly to send / receive e-mail.

I have hotmail but thats not very professional and web blocked during the day (at work)

My consultancy work is taking off but I really want an e-mail address (web site) i could access during my lunch hour (so I assume Yahoo etc are all out) and that also looks professional)

Bidding for business via stewym @ hotmail eyc isnt :blush:

straycat
29th-November-2009, 06:41 PM
Is Google (http://mail.google.com) blocked for you? It's probably the best one I know.

StokeBloke
29th-November-2009, 07:13 PM
Lots of ISPs offer Webmail for their customers already - they just don't really advertise the fact as Webmail isn't really that sexy. You may be able to access/send/receive on your 'normal' account from anywhere! Before you start trying to work out a new solution it may be worth dropping your ISP's tech desk a quick email to ask mate :wink:

Seahorse
29th-November-2009, 07:26 PM
I've been using 1and1 internet. They've been very reliable and have just rejigged their webmail.

Feelingpink
29th-November-2009, 07:48 PM
I've been using 1and1 internet. They've been very reliable and have just rejigged their webmail.Here's another vote for 1&1. Some of their packages also include a website builder, which is very easy to use if you want a site either now or soon.

under par
29th-November-2009, 10:27 PM
googlemail works for me....

stewart38
30th-November-2009, 10:36 AM
Is Google (http://mail.google.com) blocked for you? It's probably the best one I know.

Yes just tried it :sad:

Dreadful Scathe
30th-November-2009, 11:34 AM
chances are any url with 'mail' in it will be blocked - use a mobile :)

knightengale
30th-November-2009, 05:10 PM
Yes just tried it :sad:

Create a google account and then change the setting to secure connection.. I found that gets around my works web blocking :-)