PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Tazmanian Devil

Jon L
6th-December-2003, 02:10 AM
Many Happy returns Tazmanian Devil - you youngster!

Sorry I missed dancing with you at Camber, we must dance again soon.

Hope you have a great day

Jon L :nice:

Will
6th-December-2003, 03:01 AM
Yeah, have a good one Miss TD!

TheTramp
6th-December-2003, 04:11 AM
Happy B-Day Taz :cheers:

Shame you can't come up on the 19th. Look forward to another dance soon though....

Steve

Tiggerbabe
6th-December-2003, 10:05 AM
Happy birthday from me too! Hope you have a great day and see you at the Big Forum Gathering (if not before :D )

Sheena :hug: :kiss:

thewacko
6th-December-2003, 10:06 AM
:kiss: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Carla, Happy birthday to you.:kiss:

Hopefully I am one of the first today to wish you a happy birthday, dependent on when you log on xxx:cheers:

enjoy yourself in Hove.

:devil: a warning message to all at Hove, The TAZ is coming:devil:

thewacko
6th-December-2003, 10:10 AM
b*g**r I just startes a new thread I missed this one.:tears:

Happy birthday Carla, love you lots, sorry I can,t see you today of all days, but thinking of you xxx:kiss:

Enjoy yourself in Hove tonight:hug:

Tazmanian Devil
6th-December-2003, 11:38 AM
Thankyou everyone. If you are at Hove tonight I will see you there :kiss: :hug:

Emma
6th-December-2003, 11:40 AM
Happy birthday babe!! x x

Mary
6th-December-2003, 01:38 PM
Happy Birthday Taz, have a great time i at Hove, and look forward to seeing you on Thursday.

Love,
M

Chicky
6th-December-2003, 05:09 PM
Yes, have a great birthday Carla, obviously dancing on your birthday, what better way to celebrate than that!!

Jim & Nicky x

www.danceriviera.com

Tazmanian Devil
6th-December-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by thewacko
b*g**r I just startes a new thread I missed this one.:tears:

Happy birthday Carla, love you lots, sorry I can,t see you today of all days, but thinking of you xxx:kiss:

Enjoy yourself in Hove tonight:hug:

Will do hunny will have a dance or two or three or four for you. Gonna take the birthday cake you got me on wednesday with me tonight to share with all. Sorry you cant be there EMMA as its a nice chocolate one :rofl: no doubt it will all go!! :sorry

Thankyou to everyone for the nice wishes sent to me today LOL Carla MMmmmwa :kiss: :hug:

Dan Hudson
6th-December-2003, 08:00 PM
Happy Birthday babes

Have fun..

Love
Dan,Kelly and Callum

Dreadful Scathe
6th-December-2003, 10:55 PM
Happy Birthday Little Taz :D

Emma
6th-December-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Tazmanian Devil
Sorry you cant be there EMMA as its a nice chocolate one :rofl: no doubt it will all go!! :sorry Evil woman!! I suppose I have to allow you to get away with that as it's your flippin birthday *g* (um..and as you regularly supply me with chocolate *ahem* :hug: )

Claire
7th-December-2003, 01:30 AM
HAPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRRRTTTTTHHHHHHHHHDAY CARLA
:kiss:

(sorry it's belated as my computer has been out of action!)

Jon
7th-December-2003, 01:42 PM
Hope you enjoyed Hove Town Hall last night, I know I'll never look at a body ripple in the same way again thanks to Mikey and that last dance. :what:

Good leader though even if he did have 3 ladies and 1 guy to lead in quadruple trouble :grin: :cheers:

Tazmanian Devil
7th-December-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Jon
Hope you enjoyed Hove Town Hall last night:

Yes thankyou hunny I had a great night, Lots of great dances with nice people what more could I possibly want!! :grin:

Originally posted by Jon
I know I'll never look at a body ripple in the same way again thanks to Mikey and that last dance. :what:

Good leader though even if he did have 3 ladies and 1 guy to lead in quadruple trouble :grin: :cheers:

I know twas a great dance fun too :wink: