PDA

View Full Version : The Chimney

Father Christmas
6th-December-2003, 12:32 AM
As part of my pre-Christmas fact-finding I've been investigating ease of access to properties for the purposes of delivering presents.

I noticed that this Forum didn't have a Chimney - well by the magic of Christmas it does now and this is it:D

Not only will this make my life easier on Christmas Eve, it is also a nice easy way for you to 'post' your Christmas list to me - just use the Chimney.

But before you go asking me for a Ferrari or a holiday with Justin Timberlake you should remember that you have to have been good boys and girls. So here is what I need to have posted in this chimney;

1. The List - What you would most like for Christmas.
2. Gold Stars - What, over the last year, you've done that was good.
3. Apologies - What' over the last year, you've done that was naughty and that you're truly sorry for.
4. Promises - What good things you promise to do next year.

Of course, I already know your answers to question 2 and I know the naughty things you've done too - but what are you sorry for? That, and what you promise to do next year are what will impress me most.

Also, I am open to bribery, a nice glass of something warming on the mantlepiece is always likely to get me digging into my sack for something nice - oh, and a mince pie and something for the reindeer will get you something quite special BUT ONLY IF YOU'VE BEEN GOOD...

Happy posting.

Father Christmas

p.s. The car and the holiday could be yours if you've been especially good:wink:

Chris
6th-December-2003, 01:02 AM
Well I got as far as the Ferrari - that'll do fine please* - but now I'm off to watch South Park, so if you can stop Kenny getting killed I might believe you exist.

*and a parking space please - as I live in the city centre I don't have a car - must be the only person on the forum who has to walk to ceroc :tears:
is my sympathy plea working yet?:wink: I promise to believe in you if you give me a ferrari . . .

tell you what - just protect my avatar from getting sh*t blown on him and I'll ... and ... and ... (can't think of anything witty to put here so just pretend I did - as you're father christmas that shouldn't be hard)

Father Christmas
6th-December-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Chris
Well I got as far as the Ferrari - that'll do fine please* - but now I'm off to watch South Park, so if you can stop Kenny getting killed I might believe you exist.

That's too easy. Kenny never really dies. He comes back every week so how could he really be dead this week? Besides, I already have his Christmas list...

..he wants a new parka:waycool:

And Chris, could you afford to insure the Ferrari?:devil:

Jon L
6th-December-2003, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Father Christmas
As part of my pre-Christmas fact-finding I've been investigating ease of access to properties for the purposes of delivering presents.

I noticed that this Forum didn't have a Chimney - well by the magic of Christmas it does now and this is it:D

Not only will this make my life easier on Christmas Eve, it is also a nice easy way for you to 'post' your Christmas list to me - just use the Chimney.

p.s. The car and the holiday could be yours if you've been especially good:wink:

The first question is who we should send down the chimney on Christmas Eve. I am going to make some nominations

1) The Tramp
2) Will
3) Mr. Lizard
4) Pammy
5) Andy McG (who's watching from afar).

Now to answer the original thread.

1) A new partner for next years intermediates in champs, the one I had this year can't commit time needed next year

2) Getting through into the seond round of this years intermediates freestyle in ceroc at the first attempt.

3) I think it has to be knocking someone on the nose doing a double handed archie spin in freestyle at Battersea (A move I now realise I am not best suited for).

4) To smile more when dancing, some ladies tell me I don't do it often enough.

Pammy
8th-December-2003, 10:59 AM
OooooEEEeeee Santa, gosh where to start. Am in shock following Jon L's confession that he'd rather have Will & Trampy coming down his chimney than me :tears: Oh well, can't win 'em all....

1. I would most like a blow-up Andy McGregor that I can squeeze up and down my chimney to my hearts content. Failing that, if you're out of stock on those, a blow-up Willster or Prawnster will do... :blush:
2. The thing that was most good was learning how to grince properly; perfecting a wiggle is no easy task I can tell you!
3. Always eating two cakes when there are free ones at the freestyle nights :blush: I can confess this now because I know that Will makes a point of eating at least three! :wink:
4. Must make an effort to cut out all cakes and biscuits and make a concerted attempt at existing solely on a chip-squad diet of fried potatoes, kebabs, burgers & italian pastries supplemented only with prawnies (fish & waste derived product; no DavidB, you didn't miss much by missing these, other than E-Coli) and the occasional cockroach.

Well Santa, how did I do? Can't promise mince pies, but I will slip you the odd wine-gum as bribery when we next meet. Perhaps I'll even let you have one of Boomers tinned tomatoes if you're a good boy. See you under the mistletoe! :cheers:

Pamster
x

stewart38
8th-December-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Jon L

5) Andy McG (who's watching from afar).

Is he ?? Who is father christmas ?:what:

All I want for christmas is 'world peace and piece of mind'

ChrisA
8th-December-2003, 11:55 AM

I want a 14-day week, so that I can get to more of the venues I like.

I want more of the really good blokes to spend more time dancing with one another, thus freeing up more of the ladies.

I want the DJs to ship me MP3s of their hottest tracks - a month before they start playing them so that I’ve already worked out how to dance to the more difficult ones.

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.... :waycool:

I also want to learn how to grince properly so that I can get on Pammy's list of desired blow-up dolls

2. Gold Stars - What, over the last year, you've done that was good.I haven't worn glitter. Well, only once, and it was very understated.

3. Apologies - What, over the last year, you’ve done that was naughty and that you’re truly sorry for.
I haven’t physically assaulted any of the known pervs on the dance floor. I'm truly sorry for that.

The other naughty things I've done I'm not in the least bit sorry for, so I don't have to list them here (phew :wink: )

4. Promises - What good things you promise to do next year.See 2 and 3.

psyc0diver
8th-December-2003, 12:32 PM
Dear santa - for christmas can I have Tony Blair & George Bush round to my house ---- and a baseball bat!

Gold stars - I didnt punch out some prat who thouroughly deserved it
Appologies - I'm really sorry I didnt punch out some prat who thouroughly deserved it
Promises - I promise to do better next year and try to punch out some prat who thouroughly deserves it

Andy McGregor
8th-December-2003, 12:40 PM

What I would really, really, really like for Christmas if I could have absolutely anything at all would be to become young again.

Failing that I'd like to be able to dance like the product of a union between Viktor and Lily - with Nigel and Nina and Clayton and Janine as grandparents:wink:

Lightened the mood of dance contests with our Rugby Double Trouble in Blackpool and Popeye and Olive Oyl in Hammersmith.
The Hollow Tree:waycool:
Persuaded dozens of people to give up smoking:D

p.s. Shouldn't this read "Gold 'sters"?

3. Apologies - What' over the last year, you've done that was naughty and that you're truly sorry for.

Through my own stupidity, thick-headedness and lack of empathy failed to persuade thousands of people to give up smoking - possibly even annoyed some people so much they've smoked even more:tears:

Next year I'll be more tolerant and empathetic. I will, however, be even sillier when I'm being silly and more serious when I'm being serious.

And I promise that I will be even funnier at Blackpool - but I'll get even more people to join in to share the fame/blame:devil:

Father Christmas
8th-December-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by psyc0diver
Gold stars - I didnt punch out some prat who thouroughly deserved it
Appologies - I'm really sorry I didnt punch out some prat who thouroughly deserved it
Promises - I promise to do better next year and try to punch out some prat who thouroughly deserves it

Well done, you are an example to us all. You have shown great restraint in the face of extreme annoyance and deserve to have your wishes granted - but where is your list?

Of course I know all about your 'prat'. He has received a big black mark from the faries. My elves don't like him much either. At the moment he is down to find reindeer droppings in a leaky stocking at the bottom of his bed on Christmas morning...

..unless he is truly sorry:waycool:

TheTramp
8th-December-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Andy McGregor
And I promise that I will be even funnier at Blackpool - but I'll get even more people to join in to share the fame/blame:devil: Oh my word. Good job I'm too far away now :D

I knew that there was a good reason for moving to Scotland....

Steve

psyc0diver
8th-December-2003, 01:26 PM
Well done, you are an example to us all. You have shown great restraint in the face of extreme annoyance and deserve to have your wishes granted - but where is your list?

This is a 'family' forum & so I cannot list what (or whom) I'd like to see in stockings at the foot of my bed on X-mas morning

Lory
8th-December-2003, 01:42 PM

All venues to stay open an hour later! (i've realised I only get going half hour b4 the end of a normal eve

:sad:

Made lot's of new friends and managed not to 'Grince' too much (although I have no idea what it is but what ever it is it sounds BADDDD) :wink:

I keep having naughty thoughts, purely for my own entertainment, I would really like to see a new competition, but twist is, the couples have to dance in SUMO FAT SUITS, i hang my head in shame but i can;t stop thinking how funny it would be!

:blush: :rofl:

michael
8th-December-2003, 01:43 PM
What shall i wish for xmas:confused:

Santa here is my list:
I. I wish i could stay off this forum so i can get my work done

2. i wish i could stop thinking about dancing so i can get my work done

3. I wish i would stop dancing around the house in my socks as i have worn out nine pairs so far (recently at that) also allow me to get my work done

4 i wish i could stop thinking about a certain female.

5. i wish someone would find the "Special Normal Mode Key" i must have lost, currently running in Malfunction Mode.

I dont think i have been bad all year so perhaps Santa will grant me my wishes.......and if he does not:D :D :D

Merry XMAS to everyone anyway:hug: :kiss:

Lory
8th-December-2003, 01:47 PM
PROMISES

I promise to try not to sit down as soon as any teacher mearly mentions the word 'drop'

Sheepman
8th-December-2003, 01:51 PM

After last Saturday this is easy!
1. More dances with Rachel
2. Dancing with Rachel
3. Dancing with Rachel :sorry
4. Dance with Rachel

greg

Bardsey
8th-December-2003, 02:51 PM

1. (a) A new "Someone" in my life
(b) someone to dance with/enter Intermediate comp with at Blackpool

2. Got rid of the one who broke my heart.....B***ard!

3. Got involved with the one who broke my heart....B***ard! for which I am truly sorry...amen!

4. Dance, find someone to be my dance partner, dance, wiggle even more than I do now, dance, ermmmmm Oh yes and dance!

Pammy
8th-December-2003, 03:10 PM
Bardster; how about adding *forget men* altogether ? :wink:

Px

Father Christmas
8th-December-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
Bardster; how about adding *forget men* altogether ? :wink:

Px

Hang on girls!!!

Don't give up on all men, you must never forget your father - especially Father Christmas:hug:

Although if you do both give up men you've been asked for on a number of Christmas lists I've received from men that have been very naughty boys indeed...

Bardsey
8th-December-2003, 03:34 PM
Oooh Santa, almost forgot. I do want something for Xmas....... how about my 'Sters T shirt eh? eh?

:cheers:

Tiggerbabe
8th-December-2003, 05:42 PM

1. I'd love everyone to really enjoy themselves every time there's a class/party/freestyle and some sort of time machine so that there was enough time in the night to dance with everyone :D

2. Been going to Perth from the start and it's been such a joy to see the people there grow in confidence and ability. What a great bunch they are :D

3. Not so much naughty but a tad unfortunate for the rabbit concerned - which I couldn't avoid hitting on the way home from Marcos one night :tears:

4. I promise to practice so that I can "get" that lungey/spin thing that Franck and Lisa taught in the BB workshop - and I will do it and it will be good :waycool:

Chris
9th-December-2003, 12:22 AM
Here's a handy list of ceroc-friendly suggestions of things to buy dance friends I've edited slightly from another online community -

1. Stick on sequins. You glue these on your cosi...anywhere, its known as 'stoning' your garment.

2. Dance Sneakers or Dance Shoes.

3. CD's:
Chicago Soundtrack
Michael Buble
NOW 13
Ultra Lounge: Wild, Cool and Swingin'
Music to watch girls go by
The Glenn Miller Orchestra "In the Digital Mood"
The Gotan Project: La Revancha Del Tango (Tango with a dance beat)

4. Classic Dance Videos like:
Burn that floor
Chicago
Moulin Rouge
anything with Fred Astaire in it
Robert Cordoba's dance moves www.cordobaszekely.com

5. Dance Books, try searching Amazon or good new & second-hand bookstores or the online dance books store http://www.dancebooks.co.uk/

6. Tickets to upcoming dance shows or physical theatre.

7. A snazzy water bottle, a shoe bag, fishnet tights or dance tights, a dance towel, dance clothing.

8. A Ceroc keyring or ready-made merchandise, a gift voucher for a private lesson (don't know if they are offered but I'm sure it could be arranged with most teachers), a gift voucher for a workshop or book of ceroc nights.

:drool:

(p.s. most of my friends know I don't 'do' Xmas - no cards or pressies please - for those who insist my birthday's not long after so wait for that!)

Chris
9th-December-2003, 12:32 AM
Dance calendars are also nice. I got a lovely ballet one last year for 2003 that I'll probably use to frame each of the pics after the end of the year. There's a 2004 one in the bookshop near the top of Broughton Street or I found this one (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1569066353/ref=sr_aps_books_1_3/026-2047825-6450822#product-details) online.

Other nice pressies I've had have been a mounted picture of Fred Astaire, a framed Vettriano dance photo ('The Competition Dancers'), fridge magnets of famous dance scenes from the movies, and a notepad box with Gene Kelly in blue black and white.

Pammy
9th-December-2003, 10:43 AM
Can I add a box of mince pies, a blow up Hugh Grant and some christmas tree lights that actually work every time you turn them on pppPPPPplllllllLLLLEEEEAAAAaassssEEEeeee (said with Roger Rabbit voice)

No really, my only xmas wish is that my Granny who's been really ill in hospital, is home in time for Christmas. I really miss her and want her to come home... She's my biggest dance fan, who sits through all the videos and photos; she's 83 and used to dance jive when she was my age at Ashtons would you believe. She is the biggest encourager in buying the glittery shoes and fancy frocks; that's where I get it from I guess! Anyway, here's hoping and praying that she's back home very soon.

Pamster
x

stewart38
9th-December-2003, 10:58 AM
..sigh. I get this all of the time. I've said it before and I'm saying it again - here I AM. You've just written to me so you, obviously, believe I exist:waycool:

And my moral justification - when you stop believing in me you start getting clothes for Christmas :tears:

Father Christmas

wink:

When I stopped believing I got a wooden coat hanger from my grandma for Christmas. In all the years since I've believed in farther Christmas. My gran unfortunately passed away a few years ago but I have never been given a wooden coat hanger again ! Thanks Santa for listening

xSalsa_Angelx
9th-December-2003, 05:28 PM
why has Franck not posted his list?? is he father christmas? :rofl:

Well my List is similar to Bardsey's :tears: :tears:

only one person on the forum knows what I am on about, as he is a good friend ;)

So Father Christmas if you really do exist, then you know what I am on about and you know what I want :tears:

Please give me what I want, I am always good.!!

(Quote below may give a clue, but it does not happen for me :tears: )

Love XsaX :hug:

Bardsey
9th-December-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
why has Franck not posted his list?? is he father christmas? :rofl:
Nope !

(Quote below may give a clue, but it does not happen for me :tears:)

Love XsaX :hug:
Me neither! Think we should cry on each other's shoulders. Here's mine :tears: :tears:

Father Christmas
9th-December-2003, 05:56 PM
why has Franck not posted his list?? is he Father Christmas? :rofl:

No, Franck is Franck, you are xSalsa_Angelx and I am Father Christmas. We all exist as ourselves. Some people have other,exta, names so I sometimes get their names mixed up - which Tramp gets the Bonio?

So Father Christmas if you really do exist, then you know what I am on about and you know what I want :tears:

I know you've been good and I know you've sometimes been brilliantly naughty.

But I can't know what's in your heart - and neither can anyone else unless you tell them or show them.

(Quote below may give a clue, but it does not happen for me :tears:)

And below is your clue about what to do:wink:

:hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

xSalsa_Angelx
10th-December-2003, 10:05 AM

[COLOR=red]And below is your clue about what to do:wink:

:hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

I do that all the time, I give everyone cuddles :hugs:

Its the other person that needs to give more.!!!

Can you then magic up me a nice good looking Hansome man to take me to perth?? since the B/f will be in bloody Norway AGAIN..!!!

XsaX

Emma
10th-December-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Lory
I would really like to see a new competition, but twist is, the couples have to dance in SUMO FAT SUITS, i hang my head in shame but i can't stop thinking how funny it would be! :rofl: :rofl:

Sheepman
10th-December-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Lory
i hang my head in shame but i can;t stop thinking how funny it would be! [/COLOR] It wasn't a competition, but I remember Andy doing a Cabaret in a Mr Blobby costume (the cool suit had been left at home). And it WAS hilarious.

Greg

Boomer
10th-December-2003, 03:10 PM
Dear Santa (oppressor!) I would like for Xmas a ‘C-Pen 600MX’ hand-held scanner coz it has a built in Russian dictionary and that means I don’t have to carry two large Russian dictionaries with me at all times they are big and bulky and I don’t like them the C-pen will fit in my pocket thank you I am a good boy.:innocent:

PS. I do not believe in your physical existence. You are merely a tool utilised by adults in order to force children into conforming-acquiescence ‘Be good, do as you’re told or Santa (oppressor!) won’t come’. I do however, want the C-pen, so politics will have to be left out of this. Happy Xmas.

Pammy
10th-December-2003, 03:16 PM
Didn't Santa tell you, people who wear coffee beans stuck on noisette triangles don't get a present from the sack! :devil: Well, only a walnut and a tangerine...

Ping
x

Boomer
10th-December-2003, 03:19 PM
Didn't Santa tell you, people who wear coffee beans stuck on noisette triangles don't get a present from the sack! :devil: Well, only a walnut and a tangerine...

Ping
x

As I said, OPPRESSOR! If you don't conform you won't get nice sparkly, glittery treats...but a prawnie :sick:

Not sure if I want a present from Santa's sack :what:

Bardsey
10th-December-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Boomer
‘C-Pen 600MX’ hand-held scanner coz it has a built in Russian dictionary and that means I don’t have to carry two large Russian dictionaries with me at all times

What the chuff is one of those? Are you really Jeremy from the "Airline" programme in disguise?:confused:

Boomer
10th-December-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Bardsey
What the chuff is one of those? Are you really Jeremy from the "Airline" programme in disguise?:confused:
a portable dictionary

I shall not dignify the 'Jeremy' slur with a reply.

PS, well done! Two quotes in rapid succession and no mistakes :devil: Time will tell.

Pammy
10th-December-2003, 03:30 PM
As I said, OPPRESSOR! If you don't conform you won't get nice sparkly, glittery treats...but a prawnie :sick:

Gulp! :tears:

I want that tinsel damn it! :blush:

Not sure if I want a present from Santa's sack :what:

:what: :sick:

Oh and Bardster: Jeremy - Yes, just without the beard :wink:

Bardsey
10th-December-2003, 03:47 PM

Oh and Bardster: Jeremy - Yes, just without the beard :wink:

:rofl: Thanks Pamster, I knew you'd be on my side.....perhaps we should do to Boomster what we talked of doing to FC? Naaaaaaa too much effort...lol

Where is the white-bearded, red-suited one today anyway?

Boomer
10th-December-2003, 03:51 PM
:rofl: Thanks Pamster, I knew you'd be on my side.....perhaps we should do to Boomster what we talked of doing to FC? Naaaaaaa too much effort...lol

Be thankful it's Yuletide and I'm feeling seasonal....

Pammy
10th-December-2003, 04:05 PM
Be thankful it's Yuletide and I'm feeling seasonal....

Thank goodness you said Seasonal and not Festive; I've have thought you was sickening for something :wink:

miserable old miser

Bardsey
10th-December-2003, 04:07 PM
Thank goodness you said Seasonal and not Festive; I've have thought you was sickening for something :wink:

miserable old miser

:rofl: :rofl: Boom Boom :rofl:

Father Christmas
10th-December-2003, 05:51 PM

I have just received his Christmas present list. I've reproduced it below;

Dear Father Christmas.

I've been good this year and I would like the following for Chrismas

1. 2 identical blonde dance partners.
2. Someone to buy my dance videos
3. A red suit
4. A good razor

Thank you.

Signed John Sweeney

Bardsey
10th-December-2003, 06:10 PM

Dear Father Christmas.

1. 2 identical blonde dance partners.
2. Someone to buy my dance videos
3. A red suit
4. A good razor

Thank you.

Signed John Sweeney

That went right over my head (well am blond) who is John Sweeney?

Pammy
11th-December-2003, 10:34 AM

He's a guy who does double trouble.

Px

psyc0diver
11th-December-2003, 11:31 AM

4. A good razor

Thank you.

Signed John Sweeney I'd worry about anyone with a name like Sweeny asking for razors!! Next thing you know he'll be opening a pie shop in Fleet Street :devil: :grin:

Bardsey
11th-December-2003, 12:25 PM
I'd worry about anyone with a name like Sweeny asking for razors!! Next thing you know he'll be opening a pie shop in Fleet Street :devil: :grin:

:rofl: :rofl:

Pammy
11th-December-2003, 12:34 PM
I'd worry about anyone with a name like Sweeny asking for razors!! Next thing you know he'll be opening a pie shop in Fleet Street :devil: :grin:

He'd get a lot of pies from my thighs :blush:

Andy McGregor
11th-December-2003, 12:57 PM
He'd get a lot of pies from my thighs :blush:

Sounds like the start of a rhyming couplet or a limerick. Pammy, could you please complete the rest of the verse - or shall I do it?:devil: :devil: :devil:

Dreadful Scathe
11th-December-2003, 01:05 PM

Dunno why John Sweeney would want blonde dance partners - he always dances with the same 2 girls - same height, one black with white dress and one white with black dress. Cool contrast :D.
er..only seen him twice though.

He looks a bit like Santa actually, just not as fat :).

Bardsey
11th-December-2003, 01:10 PM
Sounds like the start of a rhyming couplet or a limerick. Pammy, could you please complete the rest of the verse - or shall I do it?:devil: :devil: :devil:

You do it, Andy.....can't wait to read that!:D

Welcome back by the way!

Pammy
11th-December-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
one black with white dress and one white with black dress.

Sometimes he does three, then they go for the pink outfits, two pink skirts with contrasting top and the the opposite for the middle one; if I remember rightly.

Are you paying extra attention as you'd like to be number 3?

Pamster :wink:

Pammy
11th-December-2003, 01:19 PM

Be my guest :wink:

PS Ping Pong does NOT rhyme!

Jon L
11th-December-2003, 05:53 PM
Sometimes he does three, then they go for the pink outfits, two pink skirts with contrasting top and the the opposite for the middle one; if I remember rightly.

Are you paying extra attention as you'd like to be number 3?

Pamster :wink:

FYI John Dances with Karen as one of the ladies and Linda Ford (who is married to John Ford).

The outfits are made by Gaye who is with John Miller of Jag Jive

Linda and John F are great and have always made me feel very welcome. They have a website at www.jivehive.co.uk. If you are every free and want a good freestyle evening in Canterbury, they have a lovely venue down there.

Rachel
12th-December-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Jon L
FYI John Dances with Karen as one of the ladies and Linda Ford (who is married to John Ford).

The outfits are made by Gaye who is with John Miller of Jag Jive

Linda and John F are great and have always made me feel very welcome. They have a website at www.jivehive.co.uk. If you are every free and want a good freestyle evening in Canterbury, they have a lovely venue down there.
And the black girl and white girl referred to earlier are Fran and (another) Karen from Bedford who John used to compete with. They're both really lovely girls - great fun!

I agree, Linda and John of JiveHive are fantastic, too - we only usually see them at Camber, and they're always so friendly.
Rachel

Lory
12th-December-2003, 12:27 PM
I saw John at Hipsters last week, he was with one of his 'blondes' I presume that was his wife!

I did one of his classes at Camber, with my friend Jo and anyone who knows me, knows I suffer terribly from the giggles, sometimes its just uncontrolable! Once I start, I just can't stop!
I'm afraid I had one of my 'moments' in his class!

Big Big Sorry John!

:blush: :kiss:

Jon L
12th-December-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Rachel
And the black girl and white girl referred to earlier are Fran and (another) Karen from Bedford who John used to compete with. They're both really lovely girls - great fun!

I agree, Linda and John of JiveHive are fantastic, too - we only usually see them at Camber, and they're always so friendly.
Rachel

Linda and John often hold one day workshops and freestyle at night. I went to a blues one in October with Nigel and Nina and stayed overnight in B&B. It was a lovely day. and well worth the trip down.

Andy McGregor
24th-December-2003, 05:54 PM
For Father Christmas and the Reindeers

Dance Demon
24th-December-2003, 06:02 PM
Aha....so thats what happened to all the snowmens noses:wink: :D