PDA

View Full Version : blatantly offensive advertising

Chris
5th-December-2003, 11:39 PM
It's 2005 and the Evil Master Bill Gates is assimilating all but three existing dance events into his new operating system, Windows Professional (MS Dancers Only).

Which three would you choose to survive and

(if you want to post as well as vote) why?

Of course you might think it's a silly poll and just follow the links to find out what these events are and vote for your favourites or the ones doing the most to ensure the future of modern jive

(And of course it might not happen. Casbah and Hipsters may start advertising each other's nights in a united effort to ensure the future of miodern jive - but there again maybe you believe in Father Christmas too . . .)

Father Christmas
6th-December-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Chris

- but there again maybe you believe in Father Christmas too . . .)

This is a very silly question. You might as well ask if people "believe" in the Eiffel Tower, Buckingham Palace or the Atlantic Ocean:confused:

Jive Brummie
6th-December-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Father Christmas
This is a very silly question. You might as well ask if people "believe" in the Eiffel Tower, Buckingham Palace or the Atlantic Ocean:confused:

Good point Mr. Christmas,
I know you're real.... the Easter Bunny told me:wink:

Daphne
6th-December-2003, 06:37 PM
How odd :confused:

Chris
6th-December-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Daphne
How odd :confused:

What a lovely avatar and tagline, Daphne. (I really need to get a new one :blush: ) Do you like mine? :wink:

Chris
9th-December-2003, 05:07 PM
So it's the Blackpool Open Weekend and Beach Boogie level pegging so far . . .

Jivemasters is doing best out of the major Ceroc events, and Cambersands scoring much higher than the almost identical sister version in Bognor (even though the latter has better accommodation and facilities and is easier to get to - could it be the January weather?)

I am very disappointed to see Hayes Working Man’s Club isn't doing better - I thought this would be a big winner . . .