PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to DS

LilyB
5th-December-2003, 01:39 AM
Happy birthday DS!!! Hope to have another dance with you soon - maybe in London, eh? :kiss:

LilyB

TheTramp
5th-December-2003, 01:44 AM
Beaten to it by Mrs. B!! :tears:

Happy birthday Senor Scathe. Make it a good one :D

See you at one of the Christmas parties I'm sure!!

Steve

xSalsa_Angelx
5th-December-2003, 02:01 AM
Happy birthday DS

I'll get you at Dunblane for a Dance if your going.... no escaping this time.>!!!

luv Lynz xxx

Jon L
5th-December-2003, 02:02 AM
bon anniversaire monsieur Smurf

Chris
5th-December-2003, 02:16 AM
Many happy returns!

I won't spoil your birthday by asking you for a dance (g) but thought I'd send you a nice inspirational picture (and I trust the lovely Mrs Scathe won't object)

Long may you continue!

Will
5th-December-2003, 02:41 AM
Happy Smurfday :cheers:

Franck
5th-December-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by LilyB
Happy birthday DS!!! Happy Birthday indeed... and best wishes!

Have a great week-end! :cheers:

Franck.

Minnie M
5th-December-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by LilyB
Happy birthday DS!!! Hope to have another dance with you soon - maybe in London, eh? :kiss:

LilyB

Happy Birthday DS - can I have a dance too please :nice: (not sure if we have met, but I will ask Lily to introduce us)

Have a great WEEK ! (all smurthdays should last a least a week)

azande
5th-December-2003, 09:09 AM
Have a really good one!!

Stuart M
5th-December-2003, 09:34 AM
Happy birthday - but don't work too hard or you'll end up like this:

Dave Hancock
5th-December-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Stuart M
Happy birthday - but don't work too hard or you'll end up like this:
:rofl: :rofl:

That's absolute class Stuart.

Hope you have a fabby birthday DS, why didn't you say anything last night???, hope you have a great weekend and that Fi is super nice to you and pampers you hugely!! :cheers:

Pammy
5th-December-2003, 10:14 AM
Have a great day and see you soon I hope :grin:

Pammy
x
:hug:

SwingSwingSwing
5th-December-2003, 10:31 AM
Hey DS
Have a crackin' birthday weekend :cheers:

SwingSwingSwing

Aleks
5th-December-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Dave Hancock
:rofl: :rofl:

That's absolute class Stuart.

Hope you have a fabby birthday DS, why didn't you say anything last night???, hope you have a great weekend and that Fi is super nice to you and pampers you hugely!! :cheers:

Hope Fi remembered this year!
Smurfy birthday.

ChrisA
5th-December-2003, 10:56 AM
Despite your subversive activities as an agent of S.M.U.R.F, the Department of Wiggling wishes you many happy returns.

:waycool:

Emma
5th-December-2003, 11:24 AM
Happy birthday, Scathesome one!!

:cheers: x x

Boomer
5th-December-2003, 11:37 AM
Smurfey!!!! happy birthday
:grin:

Mary
5th-December-2003, 12:30 PM
So today is official Scatheday! Have a great one and look forward to the opportunity for a dance.:cheers: :hug:

M

Dreadful Scathe
5th-December-2003, 12:55 PM
Thanks very much all. I waited a bit before replying to see if maybe the Queen would log on and say a few words...but alas no. Mary is from down that way though so close enough :D. I normally dont 'do' birthdays and found it hilarious when Fi forgot last year, she didnt this time though :rolleyes: .

Im not really 83 but its close, my age is in fact a palindrome today (assuming numbers can be )

Im going to put Stuarts picture on a t-shirt :)...eventually!

I can also make an announcement. My term as leader of S.M.U.R.F. bent on world domination has come to an end. Im taking on a purely advisory role mainly involving the eating monster munch, The new VC in charge of Domination will be ANDY MCGREGOR who is currently on assignment in ChrisAs laundry basket looking for clues - hes a hands on VC you see :).

.err..back to work

Stuart M
5th-December-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Im going to put Stuarts picture on a t-shirt :)...eventually!

Wee bit worried by this - a picture of me on a t-shirt will probably harm your chances of getting a dance :wink: . I guess you mean the smurf.

Even better than putting him on the t-shirt, why not bid for him (and his pals) on eBay here (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=363&item=3258112550) ? Be careful though - the seller is charging for delivery "by the smurf" :what:

Have a great day DS :cheers:

Graham
5th-December-2003, 01:34 PM
Wee bit worried by this - a picture of me on a t-shirt will probably harm your chances of getting a dance :wink: . Too right. I mean, just looking like you is bad enough, but lots of the girls are really charitable and dance with you anyway, knowing it's not your fault. But who would want to dance with someone who CHOSE to put that image on a t-shirt??? :wink: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Happy Birthday DS!!!!

Grant
5th-December-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Will
Happy Smurfday :cheers:
can't improve on that so ditto from me

have a good one smurfy :nice:

:cheers:

grant

Stuart M
5th-December-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Graham
...lots of the girls are really charitable and dance with you anyway, knowing it's not your fault.
I know, I know. And I don't even have to put on a Taxi Dancer t-shirt to get them to do that... :innocent:

Grant
5th-December-2003, 03:22 PM
I know, I know. And I don't even have to put on a Taxi Dancer t-shirt to get them to do that... :innocent:
or adopt a cheesy reclining pose from the NEXT catalog :wink:

grant
ps. had to edit this to make it suitably insulting. it's much easier to kick a man when he's already down. :D

Bardsey
5th-December-2003, 03:43 PM
Happy Birthday DS.....have a great day!

I'm obviously in the doldrums today.....couldn't think of anything funny to say (what do you mean "so what's new"?)

Loved the smurf on the computer pic, you should def. have that on a T shirt

Bardsey
5th-December-2003, 03:45 PM
Ok so this makes two! So what?

Happy Birthday to you
Even though you are blue
Happy birthday dear Smurfie
Now.....back to the zoo!

Ok, silly but what the h*ll! I need cheering up!

Graham
5th-December-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Grant
had to edit this to make it suitably insulting. it's much easier to kick a man when he's already down. :D Who's down? Gives me quite a buzz that you and toaster boy are so jealous! :waycool: :wink:

Grant
5th-December-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Graham
Who's down? Gives me quite a buzz that you and toaster boy are so jealous! :waycool: :wink:
now i'm on the floor too
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

grant

Chris
5th-December-2003, 04:26 PM
Warning! I've just discovered that our dear Mr Smurf is taking over the Web! Click here (http://websmurfer.devnull.net/cgi-bin/translator.cgi?type=smurf&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cerocscotland.com%2Findex.htm ) and read carefully and you'll see what I mean . . .

Boomer
5th-December-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Chris
Warning! I've just discovered that our dear Mr Smurf is taking over the Web! ...
:rofl: Oh very good...even better that I thought it was a joke, you need to get up earlier than that Smurfey! And you can get off ChrisD's computer while you're at it! Go on! Untie him! Still have a Prawnie bluey, and I'm still willing to use it!

Happy birthday mate, what ever you do today, do it well :cheers:

Pammy
5th-December-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Boomer
what ever you do today, do it well :cheers:

Is he implying that every other day you don't? :confused: :wink:

Bardsey
5th-December-2003, 04:45 PM
Warning! I've just discovered that our dear Mr Smurf is taking over the Web! Click here (http://websmurfer.devnull.net/cgi-bin/translator.cgi?type=smurf&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cerocscotland.com%2Findex.htm ) and read carefully and you'll see what I mean . . .

:rofl: :rofl: Brilliant! Very clever isn't he? Sad, but clever!:rofl:

Tiggerbabe
5th-December-2003, 04:48 PM
Happy Birthday oh wee blue friend (or was that fiend? :wink: )
Have a great birthday weekend and hopefully I can grab you at the Bonar Hall next week for a birthday birl......:D :devil:
:hug: :hug: :kiss: :kiss:

Tazmanian Devil
5th-December-2003, 05:30 PM
Happy birthday DS I hope you have a great day :kiss: :hug:

Dance Demon
5th-December-2003, 05:58 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TECHNO SMURF

Hope you have a great day...and get something you really need as a present...like another computer..:rofl: :rofl:

TheTramp
5th-December-2003, 06:17 PM
Name......................Date joined................Number of posts
Franck.....................15th-January-2002.......1564
Dreadful Scathe........20th-January-2002.......1564 C'mon DS. It's your birthday. Post once more, and overtake Franck to become 2nd on the list of people who've posted the most!! :D

Steve

Dreadful Scathe
5th-December-2003, 06:31 PM
:)

:D nice one Chris, a good find (no it isnt mine for those that dont know)

I think Im in front of Franck now on posts - is that a good thing ? :confused:

azande
5th-December-2003, 07:31 PM
Hey DS, this one is for you!!

And well done for the personalised :what: homepage!