PDA

View Full Version : Saturday PINK Party

Franck
7th-February-2002, 04:57 PM
Well, I went and did it, I got myself something to wear for Saturday, for the PINK Party, and Wow, it is very PINK.
So, what about you all, are you going to go for it, or will you simply chicken out and mildly accessorize ???

Go on don't be shy, share with the nation, I dare you!

Franck.

Stuart M
8th-February-2002, 03:57 PM
Yep I managed to get something as well at lunchtime, so at least you won't be the only one, Franck.

It was under duress however... someone - naming no names cos she isn't on the forum - promised to bring in one of her pink tops for me to wear if I didn't do the pink thing. :eek:

SWM

Tiggerbabe
8th-February-2002, 08:39 PM
PINK PARTY

'Fraid I won't make the pink party this weekend ( off to see Riverdance with my two mothers!). However I do expect that Franck will do the decent thing and take lots of pictures which he can post onto this site - can't wait to see all of these macho men in their pretty pink tops ( or bottoms come to think of it - trousers that is;) )
Hope you have fun - see you in Aberdeen!:D

Heather
10th-February-2002, 06:19 PM
:sad: Sorry Franck , I didn't make the PINK Party either, but am looking forward to next week in Aberdeen. 'Roses and Chocolate'?, I'd better get my thinking cap on for that!!!
Incidentally, I was at Ceroc's Friday night party in Marco's on Friday night, it was BRILLIANT!!!!! First dance I've been to where there were more guys than gals!!! I hardly sat down all night and it was Soooooo nice to be asked to dance by all the blokes rather than try to grab someone before they've even left the dance floor as usually is the case in Marco's on Saturdays. Would that were the problem in Dundee - there is a distinct shortage of men, Scot did a double trouble last week so that the ladies did not have to sit out for too long!!! Come on guys!! There are lots of lovely ladies in Dundee desperate for a dancing partner, so if you are sitting at home on Wednesday night, wishing you were somewhere else -pop along to Dundee!!!!

Franck
11th-February-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Heather
:sad: Sorry Franck , I didn't make the PINK Party either, but am looking forward to next week in Aberdeen. 'Roses and Chocolate'?, I'd better get my thinking cap on for that!!!

Hi Heather,

No problem about Saturday, quite a few of the regulars were missing as well, I blame the Pop Idols final. Anyway, I cannot say anything after my last "no-show" in Dundee :sorry

Originally posted by Sheena
However I do expect that Franck will do the decent thing and take lots of pictures which he can post onto this site - can't wait to see all of these macho men in their pretty pink tops ( or bottoms come to think of it - trousers that is )
How did you know Sheena ??? I had kept the pink trousers a maximum security secret... Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera (honest, I really did, I had 2 batteries charged and ready to go...) So no pics of me all in pink (probably first and last time):wink: or of Stuart in his very bright pink shirt... Quite a few Cerocers made the effort, but all in all, as Stuart says in another thread, I was disappointed by the response:sad:
Let us hope that the Ceroc Ceilidh next month motivates people more.

Cheers,

Franck.

Stuart M
12th-February-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Franck

So no pics of me all in pink (probably first and last time)
Franck.

Somebody was taking pictures at some point - maybe they could be persuaded to provide copies?

(Or bribed to destroy them - there's a video of me dancing out there somewhere, and that's embarrassing enough!) :sorry

SWM

Franck
12th-February-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Stuart M
Somebody was taking pictures at some point - maybe they could be persuaded to provide copies?
(Or bribed to destroy them - there's a video of me dancing out there somewhere, and that's embarrassing enough!) :sorry
SWM

Well if anyone reading this does have any pictures, I would be interested in copies (or scans)... Let me know by email.
Watching yourself dancing on video is much worse than hearing your voice on tape for the first time... All these illusions shattered :sick:
I used to have a video of me sitting my first Ceroc teaching exam about 11 years ago, and that is definitely cringe-worthy :really:

Franck.