PDA

View Full Version : Team Cabaret

Scot
7th-August-2002, 10:03 AM
It occurred to me that it would be great if each of the major cities in Scotland and Maybe Newcastle could each put a Team Forward for the Scottish Competition

Not essential but it would be fun I think

Scot

www.ceroc.info (http://www.ceroc.info)

Gus
7th-August-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Scot
It occurred to me that it would be great if each of the major cities in Scotland and Maybe Newcastle could each put a Team Forward for the Scottish Competition]

And Newcastle ...... are you haggiseaters trying to acquire more of England .. is this the start of border expansion??

Scot
7th-August-2002, 11:26 AM
Gus

I would not wish to be contentious but believe history reflects the opposite...

Scot

Brady
13th-August-2002, 12:56 PM
Scot,

What a brilliant idea; I was thinking the same, but didn't want to start a rivalry with our other teammates from our London team!!! We're working on a team/routine here in Glasgow, so I hope to see teams from the other cities for a little friendly competition.

- Brady

Franck
13th-August-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Brady
We're working on a team/routine here in Glasgow, so I hope to see teams from the other cities for a little friendly competition.Excellent news... I am sure that Aberdeen will pick up the gauntlet as well, and knowing some of the Dundee lot, I would not be surprised if a funky team routine was already worked on.
Anyone from Edinburgh? and what about Newcastle, London, etc...

This has the potential to be really good fun.

Franck.